- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 864
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm doing well. Now you need to do well this semester ^^anyway, hope everyone here is doing well!!! My advisor is telling me I should apply for a joint MA/PhD graduate school program, which means I should probably stop procrastinating and actually put some effort into my work this semester, so I don't know how often I'll be able to stop by herestupid priorities!
![]()
Hope you do great!
Oh snap! Not graduate....get to studying! Is it a close if you even mess up once you dont graduate? or I have some space for a slip-up?Good luck then Yomiko! I'm also in the critical period of my studies... any slip ups now, I might not be able to graduate this year.... >.<
Balancing between MH and real life is a pain in the a**![]()
Yay! Gratz!I just got my thesis books signed for approval. ^^ I'll be submitting it tomorrow and it's homeward bound time!
stupid priorities!
Becoz I slept late the day before, watching anime, I was so tired that I almost turned into a zombie at work. My colleague was telling me that I looked half dead.
Could be another zombish day tmr bt I'm planning to do some light work load for tmr, so you mite still see me lurking around here during working hours. 
finally sports is done, so i'll be online more often!
so anyone doing anything special for spring break? I'm not 
*just getting into it recently after joining a sport myself
*

.
i wish i was taller!
I just did a lesson on that, we had to do research and stuff and it sounds very confusing. good luck anyways. *if you need luck... 
except I have a pink background... that's it.