Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
anyway, hope everyone here is doing well!!! My advisor is telling me I should apply for a joint MA/PhD graduate school program, which means I should probably stop procrastinating and actually put some effort into my work this semester, so I don't know how often I'll be able to stop by here :darn stupid priorities! :shakefist
I'm doing well. Now you need to do well this semester ^^

Hope you do great!

Good luck then Yomiko! I'm also in the critical period of my studies... any slip ups now, I might not be able to graduate this year.... >.<
Balancing between MH and real life is a pain in the a** :XD
Oh snap! Not graduate....get to studying! Is it a close if you even mess up once you dont graduate? or I have some space for a slip-up?

I just got my thesis books signed for approval. ^^ I'll be submitting it tomorrow and it's homeward bound time!
Yay! Gratz!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hellloooooo everybody! How's everyone doing? What are your plans for the weekend? I'm almost done with school, juuuust a week more, so I'm pretty excited. Although I still have a paper to finish...
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hellloooooo everybody! How's everyone doing? What are your plans for the weekend? I'm almost done with school, juuuust a week more, so I'm pretty excited. Although I still have a paper to finish...
You are too free then. I, on the other hand, will get my hands full beginning this Monday. School will start again for me. Another quarter to go. >.< Hope I'll survive it well this time around. Lots of papers await me to write too
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hellloooooo everybody! How's everyone doing? What are your plans for the weekend? I'm almost done with school, juuuust a week more, so I'm pretty excited. Although I still have a paper to finish...
Oo, the weekend was over and I spent it mostly gaming away. :D Becoz I slept late the day before, watching anime, I was so tired that I almost turned into a zombie at work. My colleague was telling me that I looked half dead. :XD And instead of sleeping early, I'm still up late now. :s Could be another zombish day tmr bt I'm planning to do some light work load for tmr, so you mite still see me lurking around here during working hours. :ninja

You are too free then. I, on the other hand, will get my hands full beginning this Monday. School will start again for me. Another quarter to go. >.< Hope I'll survive it well this time around. Lots of papers await me to write too
Uni starts in Aug for me so I've got a few months to myself, though I would be busy working. >.< well, good luck wif ur new semester!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hi guys! wassup? i haven't been here in a while :blink finally sports is done, so i'll be online more often! :pmg so anyone doing anything special for spring break? I'm not :(
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm not either, join the club Lilium :XD

Speaking of sports, there's a rain delay on the opening day of Cubs baseball. Ahh, I don't think that bodes well for the rest of the season. :darn
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Cubs? what state is that from? <-- sports dumb :sweat *just getting into it recently after joining a sport myself :nod*
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Chicago....^^

I dont know much baseball but I know where some of the teams are located.

I like soccer and basketball better. Oh and football. Ehh volleyball and tennis too...being tall is really good for those ^^

6'4" ftw! Just measured myself *checks watch* 3min ago.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Weekend update:
i was drunk from 8pm on friday tiill 2 am sunday, slept bout 2 hours and have eaten one meal, i dont feel to good. :D

Dropkick Murphys was awesome though. :headbang
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Chicago....^^

I dont know much baseball but I know where some of the teams are located.

I like soccer and basketball better. Oh and football. Ehh volleyball and tennis too...being tall is really good for those ^^

6'4" ftw! Just measured myself *checks watch* 3min ago.
So tall D= I'm BARELY 5'2" (62 inches) :< you're a whole 14 inches taller than me xD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Weekend update:
i was drunk from 8pm on friday tiill 2 am sunday, slept bout 2 hours and have eaten one meal, i dont feel to good. :D

Dropkick Murphys was awesome though. :headbang
L.O.L I thought you knew how to control yourself?! You of all people should know that drinking and no food is bad...
---
My weekend: Work work work....>.>

Edit:
So tall D= I'm BARELY 5'2" (62 inches) :< you're a whole 14 inches taller than me xD
Wow my 13 year old brother is 5'8"...

So 14 inches, that would make you up to like mid-chest?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Meh, anybody know how to foward time? Tch, cant wait till wednesday...Arsenal v liverpool xD

So 14 inches, that would make you up to like mid-chest?
My calculations say around knee height. :oh

Weekend update:
i was drunk from 8pm on friday tiill 2 am sunday, slept bout 2 hours and have eaten one meal, i dont feel to good. :D

Dropkick Murphys was awesome though. :headbang
Hahaha, do you remember anything? Or is that a stupid question :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
L.O.L I thought you knew how to control yourself?! You of all people should know that drinking and no food is bad...
---
My weekend: Work work work....>.>

Edit:

Wow my 13 year old brother is 5'8"...

So 14 inches, that would make you up to like mid-chest?
wow that is tall... :oh :plot i wish i was taller!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
L.O.L I thought you knew how to control yourself?! You of all people should know that drinking and no food is bad...
---
My weekend: Work work work....>.>
my ribs hurt >_>
control myself?.. yeah i guess i do have some sort of control when im drunk :D
Hahaha, do you remember anything? Or is that a stupid question :XD
i remember regretting drinking tequila from the bottle, and i do remember regretting the wine :p

damn i feel like shit, i better go to sleep, thank god for tomorrow off >_>
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
wow that is tall... :oh :plot i wish i was taller!
Lol, thats what they all say until they see how bad it is...


my ribs hurt >_>
control myself?.. yeah i guess i do have some sort of control when im drunk :D
You mean the one's you ate on the weekend?!

Lol thank goodness. I wouldn't wanna be the one cleaning up the floor ^^
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hi guys! wassup? i haven't been here in a while :blink finally sports is done, so i'll be online more often! :pmg so anyone doing anything special for spring break? I'm not :(
spring break's over for me, back to school again tomorrow two days from now....tomorrow I have jury duty (hooray!)

Spring break was meh...visited some old friends, chilled at home, watched March Madness (men's)...I've done no homework....it was an unproductive week to say the least.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
spring break's over for me, back to school again tomorrow two days from now....tomorrow I have jury duty (hooray!)

Spring break was meh...visited some old friends, chilled at home, watched March Madness (men's)...I've done no homework....it was an unproductive week to say the least.
I just started spring break... its gonna be a quick one too.

Jury duty? :nuts I just did a lesson on that, we had to do research and stuff and it sounds very confusing. good luck anyways. *if you need luck... :sweat*

Oh yeah... :plot I wonder what MH is planner for April fools tomorrow? :kukuku
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Oh yeah... :plot I wonder what MH is planner for April fools tomorrow? :kukuku

Idk, well maybe it started today for me....casue alot of wierd things are happening to the site.

i.e. automatic color scheme change change of all the titles. and MangaHakcers.

Either thats the April Fools or someone messing with the site...
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
mmm... i read at the front page that there's supposed to be something but i can't find it!! :scry except I have a pink background... that's it.

I wonder where bork bork went... :kukuku that was fun last year
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top