Shounen Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuuhei

kendama

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
236
Reaction score
189
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mayotte
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

In the US, a lot, apparently. But also in some Southeast Asia countries, where he was portrayed in the anime wearing a diaper.

With alarming frequency, someone asks in the discussion forums why Beel is buck naked.
 

Black Hawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
753
Reaction score
260
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

OMG. Did this People never will have own kids or never saw a naked Baby??? And second its a fantasy Story. FANTASY. NOT REAL. Who would walk around with a real naked Baby. Our people really getting strang and stranger. Everything must be political correct, so that no one could say something is wrong. Strange People have big Problems.

---------- Post added November 01, 2013 at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was October 29, 2013 at 09:54 PM ----------

I found a nice Song when i listen my Mix, cause i remember one Group haveing super Song.
What could maybe, Mrs. Iris or Oga. The first Part is the best.

HAPPY HELLOWEEN MUUUUAHHHHHAAHHHHAHHAHA​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

For anyone interested in gaming...Oga and Beel are added to the J-Star Victory vs. Game! They haven't announced support characters, but its pretty obvious Hilda should be his support character. Here's the article from ANN, and here's an image:

 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

I'm importing this. I don't care. I want it now.

Now I can finally have my three way battle between Oga, Yuusuke and Gintoki!
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

Even though I've never played video games, I really want to see Oga in action! I also think his character design in the game is really great and highlights all the best things about him -- devilish looks, simple but clear uniform, and an adorable Baby Beel.

Another thing I'd love to see are the moves they decide to put in the game. Right now it looks like they made up one where Oga throws Baby Beel at the enemy, that looks funny! I also think they should include his latest attack as a special move, the one where he uses the Zebul emblem to shoot lasers at people.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

When chapter 230 gets released next week, it'll have been 100 chapters since Oga storms Akuma no Academy to rescue Hilda. :oh How does everyone feel about this?

It feels really incredible...I look forward to seeing Beelzebub break the 300 chapter mark eventually.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

 

Cupid

MH Senpai
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
142
Gender
Male
Country
France

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

Who's looking forward to Beelzebub Darkness? :derp
Oh my God I didn't even think about it that way! :lmao

I have no clue what the spin-off is going to be about. It could be anything. I hope its about giving closure to some of the plotholes Tamura left hanging.
 

Heca

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovenia
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

So? Will Beelzebub ended up now?? No week beelzebub 241?
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

So? Will Beelzebub ended up now?? No week beelzebub 241?
Yup, Beelzebub as it was serialized in Jump has ended. The spin-off in May may be about Beelzebub, but we don't know how the story will be. It could be about Oga, it could be about adult!Beel, or it could be about Furuichi.
 

Heca

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovenia
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

Ok. I hope new story not be bad. Maybe i will waiting. I want to more read for Furuichi and more Behemoth's 34 Pillar Division (those are funny:teehee). I was tired to read main characters (oga, hilda, beel). This is so strange ended up and coming in May. Tamura must be prepared!! I hope next story will good and more funny (as One Piece :teehee)
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread Part 3

I just went into the Beelzebub tag on pixiv and.....yep, there is Saotome/Takamiya doujinshi going to be sold at Super Comic City HARU. :huh I have no clue how this became a thing because its kind of random (also ironic considering these artists should dislike Takamiya for killing Furuichi...heh).
 

mitokomon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
242
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Re: Beelzebub 240 Discussion (Series end)

To be honest reading the ending for the first time felt a bit like a slap, so i'm not sure if i enjoyed it at all. Sure the series started to feel a bit repetitive closer to the end but i really wish it could return to its old humour and then slowly progress to an end. After learning that the series will a have a sequel it does make sense why the author didn't explain anything, but at first it was too abrupt. /:
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Beelzebub 240 Discussion (Series end)

We still need an explanation on many things, including how Beel and Lucifer never grew up, and how strong is Natsume :dancin i also wonder if a contracted demon doesn't grow up.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
So now that the Beelzebub forum has been archived, I'm just going to repost what we know about the spin-off coming out in May:

Jump's website updated with a little tiny info on the upcoming spin-off:

「ジャンプNEXT!!」vol.2より『べるぜバブ 番外編』連載開始!!



今年より刊行ペースが年6回にアップして、ますます勢いづく週刊少年ジャンプ特別増刊「ジャンプNEXT!!」!
その待望のリニューアル第2号"vol.2"が5月7日(水)発売決定だ!!

巻頭カラー34Pで驚愕の魔王再臨、あのベル坊&男鹿のコンビが帰ってくる!?
『べるぜバブ 番外編』が、ジャンプNEXT!!で連載開始だ!!
All that's mentioned is that its going to be 34 pages long, with the second appearance of the Demon King. It sounds more like a continuation, with Oga and Beel being the mains again. Though I'm sure we'll see other characters like Furuichi, the TKKH, etc.

Also this issue of Jump NEXT is coming out May 7th.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

So apparently the spin-off is going to be about Baby Beel going to kindergarden and trying to make 100 friends. Troll much, Tamura?

In other news there are 18 circles selling doujinshi at Super Comic City 23, which will happen on May 3/4. This makes me ridiculously happy, its nice to know the Beelzebub fandom is alive and well somewhere out there.
 
Last edited:

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So now that the Beelzebub forum has been archived, I'm just going to repost what we know about the spin-off coming out in May:

Jump's website updated with a little tiny info on the upcoming spin-off:





So apparently the spin-off is going to be about Baby Beel going to kindergarden and trying to make 100 friends. Troll much, Tamura?
Hell, I'd read it, that actually sounds like it could be entertaining.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
I had a feeling it would be something non-demon related. I wonder how Oga, Hilda, and Furuichi will play into this considering the plot?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Beelzebub tag on pixiv occasionally still gets arts even now after its done, hope it remains as fairly active as Reborn has since that ended awhile back. But on Beelzebub, more OgaFuruichi please.

Im looking forward and hoping Furuichi is in this spinoff thing (most likely would walk with his husbando to pick up Beel from the school, I bet).
 
Top