Bel you screwed yourself when you said you stole noble-an obvious town role.
Yes you didSry for ruining your fun with the guessing, Van, but at least I kept my promise to you and Orgz \@.@/
Of course you'd be no sleazy Orange either. Pretty funny that you and Evil ended up being rival mafias, too, with the way you were at each other's throats right from the start. 
I didn't plan to go for him at first, but I'll comment on that later o/Yes you didOf course you'd be no sleazy Orange either. Pretty funny that you and Evil ended up being rival mafias, too, with the way you were at each other's throats right from the start.
![]()
In fact, that probably is why I survived this long. This was fun though, albeit very confusing. I shall be more up to speed next time I join one of these with more experience under my belt. How? A pirate can only steal townie roles.Bel you screwed yourself when you said you stole noble-an obvious town role.
You didn't need to reveal That you are pirate.How? A pirate can only steal townie roles.
I had a plan but unfortunately it didn't matter as Gryff already got me.You didn't need to reveal That you are pirate.
technically I already did on Bel before you gave up but votelock Farfalla for continously trying to get me killed hahahaAh and @desin24, lock me please so the game ends^^ Forgot you had to vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well we lost when Holt died, there were more 100% confirmed townies than mafia left. I would have liked to at least take someone with me to death. Hopefully Marms dies with me so we get at least some innocent blood spilled.Btw, I'm sry @desin24 if you thought we would still have a chance D: I just saw no way out with the Hoe permablocking me and a Det.
well he got blocked, or better said his victim saved. And once we had two morticians it was better to keep the second janitor hidden while you discuss which one of those lied... That was before their pair suicide through host-kun.Holt's bucket was empty. What kind of self respecting janitor doesn't kill? Mafia would have probably gotten a few extra townies with that and stood more of a chance![]()
Quite literally in Bel's case even.It is funny you know, we got all three Mafias on the block there on day 5 and they can't do a thing. Kind of sad actually. Like a wolf with no teeth.
Votekill Belserion.
Votekill Belserion
Vote Kill Belserion
Votelock Belserion
Votekill Belserion
Desin, you are guilty of being a mafia![]()
Votekill Belserion
Votekill Belserion
votekill Belserion
Votelock Belserion.
Votelock Belserion
Votelock Belserion
Votelocking Belserion
Votelock Farfalla
Votelock Farfalla.
Votelock Farfalla![]()
votelock Farfalla
No clue, I think there was a role blockerThis situation reminds me of a game in FTB.
Hey @Reebi do you remember a game we played in FTB where the mafia couldn't do shit in nearly all NP.

Nuh you and I were quarreling thinking that we both were mafias.Ultimately we won and found that we both were townies.No clue, I think there was a role blocker

)
You went out on your own terms, freaking beautiful
Probably the best Mafia move I've seen tbh.
LOL no I thought you were the doctor or the mortician since I knew Daws was janitor. I wanted to see if I could get the townies to lynch one of their important players. That backfiredLol Bel you sure love to hold on haha. I was thinking you were a Detective too. I wonder did you really think I was janitor? Or felt I was mafia or least a safe possible Lynch? After all you had a janitor in your team already

@Farfalla That suicide was epicYou went out on your own terms, freaking beautiful
Probably the best Mafia move I've seen tbh.

OK, well that's a relief lol. You came up every night because I absolutely couldn't imagine you getting my role exactly from a hint I didn't even try to link to my role in the first place. Even asked Gry at some point if a traitor knows mafia roles to see if you were a traitor trying really had to get senpai to notice her. It was a good plan I suppose, but you did bluff pretty hard. At some point you even offered to be lynched next if I was innocent...it was doing my head inLOL no I thought you were the doctor or the mortician since I knew Daws was janitor. I wanted to see if I could get the townies to lynch one of their important players. That backfired![]()