Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
someone prepare to lock on shinobi, shes waiting for the last minute.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
someone prepare to lock on shinobi, shes waiting for the last minute.
interesting...I thought you didn't like the 'switch to shinobi'?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
interesting...I thought you didn't like the 'switch to shinobi'?
I changed my mind, she seems like giving up too
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So we are getting a double lynch? Interesting. Hope one of the two is the Escort, could finally investigate again.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Gnut Demon or me have to vote if shinobi locks at the last minute, if we want the double lynch to happen. Just need to make sure we don't all lock at the same time, only one has to.
Unless, again, you guys want to avoid the double lynch. Personally i stick to my vote on shinobi.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Rip Thx for the game hosts
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China


Everyone gets another vote. Your next vote is a vote lock. In case of another tie, all tied players die.

Voting ka

​

..........
Takuan,shinobi, gnut*
Omg I got mixed between the nights :shootme
This obviously sounds like complete bullshit,Rip im sure to be mislynched for this mistake
Votekill EmptySoul bye It was fun playing thanks panda,purity and lawl :emobirb
Im a spy:
Night 1 I targetted farfs, got vandred (she didnt lie)
Night 2 I went for James I got... Me '-' with that I trusted him more easily during the night. Edit: day* lmao
Last night I went for Seraph... He targetted James, our sane detective, who was blocked.

Seraph was hinting for bomb then prolly followed the advice that escorts very easily can pretend they are prostitutes, so he changed halfway (that was the mess he did, also he was hinting for high kill priority, which connects those dots).

There is also a chance that Farfs aint sane '-'

Votelock Seraph
Well, votekill Seraph.
If I'm the only one having problems with Takuan's first reveal, so be it, lol xD
And yeah, in the end I could be insane and will keep asking myself why I got no results the first 2 nights...
Thx for not trusting me right off the bet when the game started tho, asshole :hmph I guess that would have been another case you'd kill me =-=
Votekill Seraph.

I am going to bed now, nearly 2 am here. Wow, so much stuff. A clear Empty slip on targets, Takuan writing misleading stuff and Seraph turning out to target me the night I got blocked.
sure i was very reluctant bc actually i gave a huge hint that hxh fan might have get, i didnt want my role to be used for fake or conveninet claims, but it might be already the case




Im actually a bomb.
im 100% sure, at least demon and possibly other hxh fans among the players, got my hints bc of the defuser claims. Assuming theres indeed a defuser, no idea if im defused or not, but wont be surprised if among theres a mafia defuser.
- seiyaku x seiyaku is relatated to hxh : it means "condition".
- fits may character, bc my character Netero used "miniature rose" a bomb to defeat some antagonist (wont spoil)



- got similar roles previously, was refering to one of my previous role which was mafia bomb, and another which was defuser.

You got it all hope its not a mistake.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i need to cast my vote not sure ill be back before the end of the day. i still have some issues with arju, lambu, desin. Dont trust seraph, taku and empty, but im willing to give the benefit of the doubt because of their claims.

for now will votekill arjuna, ( definlitely might change it depending on reveals)
I am for now

Vote Kill Lambu

I am more or less confident that Lambu is mafia this time based on his play style
I have to go, I wont be here when the phase ends.

Votekill Emptysoul

If Farf is legit, as Im believing now after thinking about it, she has to be mafia.
Alright, 3 hours left and right now i'll be offline watching movie with my girlfriend. I don't know if i'll come back at all before the end of the phase, so imma vote right now.

I didn't follow Empty's case closely enough to suspect him more than others; so i'm not voting him. Voting Desin or Seraph is another option, since i do believe one of them is mafia; but i don't know if you guys will vote for them, who out of the two, etc.
So instead im going to vote against shinobi. Been suspecting her since yesterday, and my vote might be useful considering the number of penalty votes.
So then, peace everyone. :hi

Votekill shinobi

Votekill EmptySoul
As she has the most Votes on her as it stands and she herself did basically give up with that Selfvote.

I did consider on wether or not to vote for Shinobi before tbh. but as it stands she'll most likely get another couple of Penalty Votes due to her lack of activity meaning she'll be in the Red even more tomorrow and is all setup to get lynched.
Doesn't mean that she will get lynched depending if she does reveal some of her Night Actions or her Role itself tomorrow but if not i'm going to vote her next Dayphase for sure.

That of course depends on wether or not i make Night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Having said that,i'm gonna stick around for like 10 to 20 minutes before i step out as well.
I'll be sure to check the Results later though.
Well gonna drop my vote now. Votekill desin24
Im going shinobi...lets make this double lynch happen Demon-kun
Votekill shinobi
Well gonna drop my vote now. Votekill desin24
Doesn't look like we are sure what to do at the moment. Gonna place my vote on the person I'm suspecting the most, which is Seraph.

!votekill Seraph

If we want to lynch someone else, then we should decide soon and not at the end of the day phase.
I am fine with lynching Desin more because I am scared of the possibility of letting him survive like that if he is Mafia. But these numbers are problematic. I am fine with Seraph as well. Empty has given up and sounds honest to me.

For now I will Vote kill shinobi and see what happens.
I'm rly hoping I can trust Holt LOL. I have no basis for it, just similar thoughts, but his lack of reveals still makes me uneasy.

James, then I pick Desin as well. I mean, if people decide to lynch Empty, they don't need my vote anyway. But if you ignore the "3 ICs is possible part" there's a lot of weird things speaking against him, imo. No proof, just behaviours that were off and the D5 claim, which makes him useless. But I believe Empty could be the proof if she's not máfia, so again I'm fine if people take the other path.

Votekill Desin
Votekill Desin
Votekill Empty !
Yeah I'll get it done in a sec. If both have the same amount of votes we get a double lynch right?
#yolo

votekill shinobi
Dunno what is going on atm but im not about to be lynched due to a self vote :lmao
Votekill Shinobi
Empty you are way shadier than shinobi. Not gonna work so easy.

Votelock Empty

And also good night. Let's see what the three good fairies will bring.
[[[[EX(istential crisis)TENSION VOTING]]]]

Votekill desin
Are you two in kahoots?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votelock empty

Shino B 8x (2x + 3x Post Penalty) (takuchi, DemonSpeed, Emptyhole)
EmptyHole 10x (2x + 3x Penalty Votes) (Lambon, Seraph, Shinobi, Desin, gnut)
Desin12 7x (3x Post Penalty) (Holtish, Farfalla, JamesOmo, Harding)
Lambon 4x (3x Post Penalty) (ArjunaChan)
Syx 3x (3x Post Penalty)
Seraph 1x (Syx)
FinalArjuna 1x (Erichi)

​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait we can post again? Why no double lynch, come on???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top