Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
Day 3 Ends



~ Last time on 'So you think you're the Bomb?' ~
​
they were the ones online at that moment, desin and takuan are reading the thread even.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote kill xi0
Meh, votekill xi0
:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again....?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just finished back reading, and :fail
Holy shit, more than half the players haven't revealed crud, and I'm still on the chopping block? :SOON Explain to me the sense in blocking a Time Bomb from exploding on me? :lmao Pretty sure if I had a Mafia team they would all throw me under the bus as a liability anyway :catshrug
I'm flattered by the attention but you are so off base it's almost sad. Meanwhile let's ignore all the mafia around here with the convinient i won't claim yet excuse. This town is so embarrassing.
!votekill Takuan
You just dont get it do you?

Amazing logic.

If thats what you got out of it then Im fairly disappointed Erin :nah
Its the new sheep come on...


Votekill Hardy

Because I think he's the Escort, tried going for a BK claim on D1 but knew he fucked up after Gry and DD's claims on D2 so stayed out of the picture. Now he cannot say anything about him despite it being so unpredictable (good or bad for town depending on situation).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 At this point I also have no more credit for you, Im starting to think you are like Asako and you are playing with time.
ok for now will vote empty, might definitely change it depending on new reveals/infos


Votekill Empty
Votelock Evil

People that use statistics are usually talking bs, 80 % of the people know that.
Votekill Empty

I don't even know what to say when I present a case of conflicting stance, evidenced in a spreadsheet, and get a reply that there's no point there @.@...
Votekill @Hardy for now.

No role claimed, just beating around the bush commenting in all directions.
Votekill evil
I just can't take you and u trying to frame gry even though he's the most confirmed, plus three BK too much.
!votelock Hardy
Votelock empty
Meh
Wow,why? Because farfalla suggested it? Sad

Votelock Hardy
!Votekill Erinyes
I'm not satisfied with her response to my questioning. I'll go with her
bote kill erin.

this might be the dumbest thing...
Votekill desin24

~ Extension ~
​

Votelock Takuan I agree with everything the crazy lady is saying.
Votelock Takuan
Votelock taku
3 TBs yikes

Votekill Takuan
Fine with this
Really frustrated about how lambu plays this game.

Votekill Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you spy on them and called them in a lie? Fucking share already
Ok, fuck it. You know what? Since you guys are fine keeping both Erin and Demon around, and trust we can have 4/5 bombs + 2 BPs at night, I'll go with wacku and in the worst case scenario at least the BKs and apprentices could learn something with 2 nights. Or not, imo we should leave it open how to pass the bombs, and if they'd be given to the said BKs for protection/cast doubts on the mafia or not. So even if we fuck up now and lynch a Freeman, we have the chance of coming back stronger and blow up some mafia at night.
Well, you guys do, rs.

Votekill Taku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And maybe you'll be able to rest now as well, Taku^^"
vote kill lambu
Magi doesn't mess with Red Truth.

Votelock Takuan

People that I currently do suspect,

- The 3 BK's seems a bit too much to my taste even for Panda standards so you guys better keep a track on that.
- Somehow I do believe there might be two BP's but I can't be fully sure about that.... I am still not truly sure what to think about this but it's like a 60/40 to me.
- I dunno why but my intiution says that EmptySoul is actually a townie. I could be wrong but my feelings are almost never wrong but that's up to you guys in the end.
- Desin with is all of the sudden vote on Erin without any reasoning at all and trying to join this bandwagon that Hollard tried to start but from him I can understand because of this whole Holtish vs Erin I was watching today.

Hm.. yeah that's about it.. my head is spinning here so maybe I might forgot something to say or to add that I found weird but oh well leave it up to you guys. Have fun this games, nubs. =3=/

And as last..
Taku-kun~



Just as I promised from the very start of the game. I will witch hunt you, I shall witch hunt you, you have been witch hunted. You won't fool Magi, and you shall not fool Magi. Adorable attempt I must say but too bad for you, I am still here. Do you fear? Certainly not. Accepting your fate, oh you should.



Of course I certainly could have trolled and would not votelock on you to lynch someone else.

However, I stated in red I will, and I shall.



Let's join hell together in this beautiful explosion that we shall share together.


Magi out~

Oh yeah one more thing...
VOTELOCK TAKUAN.

7x - Takuan // Lor'Themar (Hardy, Emperor Spriggan, Empty Soul, Asako, Farfalla, Lambu, Purity of Mango)

2x- Lambu // Alleria (Evil3ye, Digital Dude)
2x- Erinyes // Sylvanas (Holt, Desin)
1x - Empty Soul // Lor'Themar (Erinyes)

Note: past the extension, every vote is counted as a 'lock'

Players who did not change their vote past extension:
  • Holt
  • Desin
  • Erinyes

Players who did not vote:
  • DemonSpeed
  • GrySun
  • xi0
  • Takuan
Players who got absolutely rekt:
  • also Takuan
~ Not all candidates make it. Not all candidates can be the Bomb. Even though these two literally were ~



Takuchi
Mafia Bomb





Purity of Mango
Thing the Bible warned us against
Time Bomb

~ Now that Mango has his soul, Takuchi ain't no freeman no more. At the very least, he went out with a bang. And that's what's counts ~
​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
You won't be hungry
On the way down, mango lurks
Who will be the snack?
​

- tribute by the tired Taran Zhu

~

Catch the next episode in...
​
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan


During the night a very exhausted Lady yrel was overrun by a horde of demonic fel casters but she fought valiantly and eradicted the pesky nubs
"I have lost both my sister and my mentor, but still I must fight on in order to defend the noble world of Azeroth from this demonic filth"...
Instead of going back to regroup with her people, Yrel, as an extremely holy woman decided to pray real quick right there and then.
Unbeknownst to her a suspicious figure appeared from behind...
and Yrel felt a very sharp pain
*She turned around*
-Y-y-you...? B-Bu.. Lord Lothraxion, I am sorry , I leave the rest to you.(she mumbled)
Yrel engulfed in the fel flame before eroding

Thus came to an end the story of my favourite lady Yrel and @Farfalla
sayonara for now~

Oh right also Maiev died.

​
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Shit, who did Asako learn from?! How she died?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Far :pout
Why would anyone kill an Apprentice? :grumble
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok fuck it. Im either naive or insane cause I protected Farf last night and she's dead.

I could try keeping this Jesus-Martyr game I was pulling with Cres since the very beggining, but Im tired already. Honestly thought mafia would have noticed the bluff by now, so coming out is for the best.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Who did you protect on the other nights?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Emperor Spriggan N1, GrySun N2
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Who buys lambu claim? I will post the results of my barkeeping shortly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin, empty soul, erin, lambu

Result:Redirected.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We have consistantly two kills every night and lambu said he might be insane? so does he just go around killing everyone as doc? unlikely.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Who buys lambu claim? I will post the results of my barkeeping shortly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin, empty soul, erin, lambu

Result:Redirected.
You've got to be fucking kidding me

After yesterday's lynch situation you still included me as option?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
Day 4



There will be drama
Salt, flame and toxicity
What more do you want?


- hype by the host Taran Zhu​

​
A mafia would easily do that? Knowing Magi, the chance wasn't that big to begin with. Also, Takuan seemed quite worried when YOU were the last person voting for him.

And you are. A mafia would focus on the information that is more engraved in their mind: his original role. Again, you chose to say that would make you a suicidal mafia, yet you are ignoring you'd be a suicidal townie, which makes as much sense (specially with an important role like doctor, after we lost 2).

I'm being the opposite of dumb, you are evidently fishy, it's not out of nowhere.

Votekill Lambu
FINALLY WE LYNCHING THAT FAKE PRETENDER!!!!!!

Honestly, all proof I needed. VOTEKILL GRYSUN
vote kill grysun

for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
who did farfalla invetigate btw?
Vote Kill GrySun :scry.
And you disagreed with me the role is not cool :teehee
!votekill GrySun
Not to be mean or anything, but if I were mafia, you won't be a priority kill for me at all. Tried to save someone? Empty was the top voted at the time. I didn't vote her only because she claimed active and said she will reveal today. Not enough to go on, but much better than a second claimed BP who faltered badly when questioned. And I wasn't the only one who say your response as very shady. Matter of fact, the only reason you ended up not being lynched was because others already locked their votes. Majority were willing to switch to you. I guess we're all mafia

I'm defuser. I thought this was clear enough when I replied yday that I'm contingency plan for this game mechanic. I haven't used my role yet though. I considered defusing ES, but frankly I don't trust him. And there's is no gain in defusing him as it will be extremely difficult to verify his legitimacy afterwards.

About empty wasn't she invited by a BK? Or did I misread? Coming out as the 4th det is suicidal so I do believe she's legit. I can also somewhat agree with her reluctance to reveal, but I'm not going to gamble on killing one of the BKs when she could've been redirected.

Desin claims det too, but his results are too convenient. Much bigger chance that he's a mafia imo, with conflicting det claims. I believe he is the safer and surer lynch. And I'd rather go for a surefire than gamble and potentially lose out. We've managed to lynch the right people so far, no need to get too impatient and overlook obvious mafia

!Votekill Desin24

Lambu claims doc too. Evil verifies this by claiming he invited lambu and co and got reveal of doc. Imo, super convenient. I don't even know who I would have preferred to reveal first...probably evil. Also Lambu, I don't see how your role reveal can possibly account for half the reveals or whatever quote you dropped yesterday. How does you being doc affect anything? And you were the one talking about role relationship thing.

Empty should be omitted from BK invites from now, and protected as well. We'll fish out all the others easily
Barkeeper sucks for anyone.

Tbh, now that Gry isn't packing a bomb nor anything it seems safer to go for him, and we prolly should and then go for... desin? Would be the most reasonable choice so far. Sprigg can do wtv the fuck he wants I guess, there is a chance holt will "diffuse" him too...
--- Double Post Merged, ---


By the guy that claimed insane doctor and has 50 % chance to kill her... or he is naive and does nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Votekill Gry have fun making groceries in hell.
Votekill GrySun

Guess this makes the most sense. If @Emperor Spriggan is Time Bomb he should use it on desin24 tonight if Gry is Mafia IMO. Any recommendations on who I should target tonight?

8x Grysun // Thrall (Evil3ye, DigitalDude, Demonspeed,Hardy, emperor sprig,xi0,lambu, Erinyes)

2x Desin69 // Medivh (drygry,Holt)


This episode lasts for another
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Say @digitaldude , lets ask the right questions

Why did you protect Takuan yesterday and bought his claim right away?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whats more, you even followed that stupid wagon on me when Magi's idea made a lot of sense.

The only thing restraining me from going ham on your ass is because there's like a patern of 3 roles so far, but your choices, your reasoning and questioning, your babbling about nonsensical ideas since the very beggining of the game, its never left my mind, and I wish theres still a det out there so he can get you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok fuck it. Im either naive or insane cause I protected Farf last night and she's dead.

I could try keeping this Jesus-Martyr game I was pulling with Cres since the very beggining, but Im tired already. Honestly thought mafia would have noticed the bluff by now, so coming out is for the best.
...this smells like total bullshit.

What bluff? I didn't see anything of that in here...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Say @digitaldude , lets ask the right questions

Why did you protect Takuan yesterday and bought his claim right away?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whats more, you even followed that stupid wagon on me when Magi's idea made a lot of sense.

The only thing restraining me from going ham on your ass is because there's like a patern of 3 roles so far, but your choices, your reasoning and questioning, your babbling about nonsensical ideas since the very beggining of the game, its never left my mind, and I wish theres still a det out there so he can get you.
I thought he was townie thats why I trust mah boi who turned out be a mafia bomb.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top