Discussion - NNT versus thread | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion NNT versus thread

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Haha, believe me friend, i'd kill to have my very own Balor's Eye, if only just to lord my inside knowledge over everyone in this forum. So how powerful is Purgatory's environment in your estimation? Sub-Commandment tier(Me)? The One+ tier(Ger)? Somewhere in-between?
Purgatory is an "infinity" vast world. The world itself attacks the soul realm & seeks to completely take it over, so the insanity isn't only causing bodily damage of various kinds only--which is the only damage Esca-ONE can inflict.

Look at what happened to Ban, his soul was nearly assimilated
What even is that thing?

Only Gods, tough Immortals, & natural born Purgatory citizens can survive such an environment. Put a commandment there, they're done for. Put 24/7 Esca-ONE there, he's done for.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Since Ludoret's PL has been revealed Induras seem to be even stronger than we fought so:

• Indura Derrierie VS Zeldris.
  • Indura Derrierie VS 142K AM Meliodas.
  • Indura Monspiet and Derrierie VS The One.
  • Indura Monspiet VS King.
1) Zeldris. Immunity to physical and magic attacks is too strong even for Indura.

2) Derriere. Given Meliodas isn't at his prime and he is against a physical fighter who fodderized a 200k Goddess and was able to resist Elizabeth's ark to a fair degree. She takes it.

3) The one cooks them for dinner.

4)King, he has more versatility and conscience.

Imo Ludo just wasnt trying hard enough against the Indura, i think(and hope) that when Ludo "gets serious" he becomes significantly stronger. With that said, imo the Indura lose every fight.
I believe he was giving it 100% in terms of his magical attacks but was holding back on his blessing or perhaps a hidden power that is similiar in concept to Indura.

After all, even he was surprised that he was being overpowered so easily.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
1) Zeldris. Immunity to physical and magic attacks is too strong even for Indura.

2) Derriere. Given Meliodas isn't at his prime and he is against a physical fighter who fodderized a 200k Goddess and was able to resist Elizabeth's ark to a fair degree. She takes it.

3) The one cooks them for dinner.

4)King, he has more versatility and conscience.

I believe he was giving it 100% in terms of his magical attacks but was holding back on his blessing or perhaps a hidden power that is similiar in concept to Indura.

After all, even he was surprised that he was being overpowered so easily.
Zeldris doesn't have immunity to physical attacks. Even the DK doesn't but apparently people want to believe he does.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Zeldris doesn't have immunity to physical attacks. Even the DK doesn't but apparently people want to believe he does.
Huh? Ominous Nebula repels all physical attacks with the vortex of darkness right? Indura can't get past it IMO

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Huh? Ominous Nebula repels all physical attacks with the vortex of darkness right? Indura can't get past it IMO
Oh, I thought you were talking about The Ruler. That's not exactly how it works but I don't think they can't get past it considering their powers.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Since Ludoret's PL has been revealed Induras seem to be even stronger than we fought so:

Indura could destroy the Prefect cube in the movie which even "One" Escanor couldn't,so i assume Indura will win every match here.

Ger

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Zeldris is not immune to all physical attacks. His ON allows him to create pseudo barrier due to darkness creating high rotation and creating a vacuum. Merlin contradicted her explanation in chapter 287. Since she said in chapter 288 that his ability "ON" is simple but yet brutal.

Characters statement can be debunk bu their own. So dont take her statement regarding ON in chapter 287 as proof.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I thought you were talking about The Ruler. That's not exactly how it works but I don't think they can't get past it considering their powers.
ON clearly does not resist physical attacks. Merlins statement in chapter 287 gets contradicted by the explanation of the true nature of ON in chapter 288
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Indura could destroy the Prefect cube in the movie which even "One" Escanor couldn't,so i assume Indura will win every match here.
Can you show me the panel where indura destroyed the perfect cube?? I dont remember it at all

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Zeldris is not immune to all physical attacks. His ON allows him to create pseudo barrier due to darkness creating high rotation and creating a vacuum. Merlin contradicted her explanation in chapter 287. Since she said in chapter 288 that his ability "ON" is simple but yet brutal.

Characters statement can be debunk bu their own. So dont take her statement regarding ON in chapter 287 as proof.

ON clearly does not resist physical attacks. Merlins statement in chapter 287 gets contradicted by the explanation of the true nature of ON in chapter 288
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can you show me the panel where indura destroyed the perfect cube?? I dont remember it at all
It's in the movie.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's in the movie.
Oh baruja did? Dang lol but then again baruja and escanor did fight and both are evenly match but this is escanor not in the one mode.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As for that escanor's heat attqack from cruel sun only has the capability so far to burn a random armor. Which environment of the purgatory can do that.

also heat i meant not his attack's potency and what it could do to harm ban physically but im talking about any of his attacks heat. so if we put them alone in a perfect cube and escanor unleashes all of his heat it wouldn't do anything to ban.
That was when he was around his allies, people Escanor wanted to stay alive. If Escanor chose to he should easily be able to incinerate 3k PL characters like Ban and Gilthunder with just his mere presence, even really early in the morning.

That aside, i didnt mean that the One would turn Ban to ash just by letting off his heat, i meant if he chucked a Cruel Sun at him he could incinerate Ban, or just BFR him like he did to Estarossa.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
But it does?
You need the physical strength of The One to overcome the rotation of darkness. Physical attacks weaker than noon Escanor's never managed to even get close to Zeldris. Ominous Nebula is perfect against physical fighters.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
But it does?
You need the physical strength of The One to overcome the rotation of darkness. Physical attacks weaker than noon Escanor's never managed to even get close to Zeldris. Ominous Nebula is perfect against physical fighters.
No it can be ALSO be countered by powerful magical attacks. Merlin clearly debunks her assumption on how it works WHEN the idea of the rock falling on top of zeldris.
A rock DOES not attack you so why did zeldris did that?? she clearly debunks her own statement for the first time seeing ON.

you can clearly see the line "true nature", ON is not once again a nullification towards physical attacks as it only creates pseudo barrier around him to attack everyone in his darkness's own range. So you can't TELL me it can nullify physical attacks just because escanor used physical attack, that's a nitpick of an info.

That was when he was around his allies, people Escanor wanted to stay alive. If Escanor chose to he should easily be able to incinerate 3k PL characters like Ban and Gilthunder with just his mere presence, even really early in the morning.

That aside, i didnt mean that the One would turn Ban to ash just by letting off his heat, i meant if he chucked a Cruel Sun at him he could incinerate Ban, or just BFR him like he did to Estarossa.
BFR him where?? its not like he will send him outerspace where he will never come back lol.

even if we say he sent him back 100s of kilometers away these characters can run and travel farther than that in mere seconds.

even then his cruel sun didn't do crap to estarossa but damage him due to the impact of his attack not the heat. the only thing that was affected by its heat were the lake, but is that impressive enough against ban? no, because ban has experienced purgatory flame which destroys everything of a living being.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
No it can be ALSO be countered by powerful magical attacks. Merlin clearly debunks her assumption on how it works WHEN the idea of the rock falling on top of zeldris.
A rock DOES not attack you so why did zeldris did that?? she clearly debunks her own statement for the first time seeing ON.

you can clearly see the line "true nature", ON is not once again a nullification towards physical attacks as it only creates pseudo barrier around him to attack everyone in his darkness's own range. So you can't TELL me it can nullify physical attacks just because escanor used physical attack, that's a nitpick of an info.

BFR him where?? its not like he will send him outerspace where he will never come back lol.

even if we say he sent him back 100s of kilometers away these characters can run and travel farther than that in mere seconds.

even then his cruel sun didn't do crap to estarossa but damage him due to the impact of his attack not the heat. the only thing that was affected by its heat were the lake, but is that impressive enough against ban? no, because ban has experienced purgatory flame which destroys everything of a living being.
ON does not discriminate between what comes into contact. That doesn't mean it doesn't offer physical resistance - it does.

Who said it nullifies anything...? It was never the case. It resists and overpowers them.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
ON does not discriminate between what comes into contact. That doesn't mean it doesn't offer physical resistance - it does.

Who said it nullifies anything...? It was never the case. It resists and overpowers them.
Alright since you're nitpicking a previous statement clearly shows how inconsistent your argument is.

If it causes a pseudo barrier and attacks the whoever comes close to it due to its massive acceleration and defends the user from things attacking the user IT WILL NO DOUBT resist an attack that is weaker than ON. hence your nitpicking of "resist physical attacks" is arbitrary when everything including physical attacks and large objects out of nowhere gets obliterated whoever gets contact with it.

So its clearly not a whole physical resistant thing it would be called as "offensive and defensive barrier". So it can be easily overpowered.

Like what otaku is exaggerating "zeldris is immune to physical attacks" is blatantly lie. So creating a highly accelerated darkness protecting zeldris and attack those whos close to it is not entirely immunity to physical attacks but rather ANYTHING.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Alright since you're nitpicking a previous statement clearly shows how inconsistent your argument is.

If it causes a pseudo barrier and attacks the whoever comes close to it due to its massive acceleration and defends the user from things attacking the user IT WILL NO DOUBT resist an attack that is weaker than ON. hence your nitpicking of "resist physical attacks" is arbitrary when everything including physical attacks and large objects out of nowhere gets obliterated whoever gets contact with it.

So its clearly not a whole physical resistant thing it would be called as "offensive and defensive barrier". So it can be easily overpowered.

Like what otaku is exaggerating "zeldris is immune to physical attacks" is blatantly lie. So creating a highly accelerated darkness protecting zeldris and attack those whos close to it is not entirely immunity to physical attacks but rather ANYTHING.
And so it prevents the user from being inflicted physical damage, and thus renders Zeldris resistant to physical attacks.

It does not resist magical attacks. Escanor's Crazy Prominence went through it and hit Zeldris in the head, but was nullified by the Demon King's magic.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Time to expose my opinion on the Ban battles I made:

- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Sariel or Tarmiel (choose who you want)
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Chandler (True Form)
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs 4C Mael
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Zeldris
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs King (Fully Grown Wings)
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Escanor (The One)
Even though Ban is most likely not as strong as some of the characters that I listed here, his immortality (even stronger after purgatory) and the ability to suck/give strenght allows him to beat characters considerably above his weight-class in my opinion. That being said:

- Ban beats either Sariel or Tarmiel easy. I think his power is already above them without using Hunter Fest.
- Still Ban without too much trouble in my opinion. Chandler has nothing to put him down and he sooner or later will get his strenght stolen only to increase Ban's and get decimated.
- Ban wins at the moment he realizes that Zel's ability is the borrowed power of his Father. He probably will get overpowered at the start by Ominous Nebula and The Ruler since he doesn't know anything about it but he's going to survive. If over 6000 battles with the DK didn't kill him, ON isn't doing the work. Ban sooner or later will realize Zel's abilies and give him strenght just like he did with the DK. If he could make the DK kneel for sure it's going to do a lot of damage on Zeldris (probably enough for him to lose his concentration and deactive ON?). Anyway, Ban wins with probably high difficulty.
- This one is hard to choose because unlike the others King has a way to probably put him down, which is fossilization. Granted it could probably not work since Ban has adapted to the most dangerous environments of Purgatory, but Fossilization just like Guardian or Spirit Spear should have gotten far stronger as an ability also. Overall I think Ban wins this more times than not. The difficulty probably goes up to extreme though.
- This one is tricky. I think The One is clearly considerable stronger than him but I don't see him putting Ban down. Again, Ban survived and regenerated from the DK's attacks for 60 years so I have my doubts whether The One's attacks could bypass his regeneration or not. Even if he could, Ban still has Hunter Fest which would steal a lot of Escanor's strenght, making Ban stronger at the same time. So yeah I also see Ban taking it more times than not.

People will probably accuse me of wanking Ban, but I think he's really OP right now. His durability and regeneration allowed him to survive over 6000 battles with the DK (even if he wasn't going all out it is still an impressive feat), not only that but his capability of steal strenght should have gotten far stronger also (he was able to steal enough strenght to make the DK kneel). Not only this technique is hard to counter but it is also extremely OP as your opponent gets far weaker and you far stronger than before. Coupled that with the fact that his perfected immortality after Purgatory should make him almost impossible to kill and that he has other techiques like Zero Sign which allow him to completely nullify his presence... I think Ban is simply not fodder anymore, my boy is almost a demi-god now :hip.

- I see Zeldris winning. IMO, Derieri doesn't have enough physical strenght to bypass ON.
- Clearly Derieri. She was tanking attacks from a 201K Ludo without a scratch and made him look like a joke (even though to be fair Ludo wasn't going all out since he didn't even use his Grace).
- The One has this. The mindless Induras are probably going to attack him in close-range and in my opinion no one baring the Gods, 5C/10C Mel and probably the Induras of the Highest Ranked Demons stand a chance against Escanor in that form in a pure physical fight.
- I'd say King. He has way more versatility than him and he also is conscious about his actions. High difficulty at best.

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
AM Mel and Current Zel vs True Form Chandler

lindananahayashida

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Derieri (Likely)
Derieri
The One (Probably)
King (Since Mons =/= Reasoning)
Curious to see people's opinion regarding Ban's level after purgatory:

- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Sariel or Tarmiel (choose who you want)
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Chandler (True Form)
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs 4C Mael
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Zeldris
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs King (Fully Grown Wings)
- Ban (Post Purgatory) vs Escanor (The One)
Ban > Sariel
Tarmiel > Ban (Water body) ?

Chandler ?

4C mael (Mgi seal) ?

Zel (Mgi seal / Soul eating) ?

King

Escanor

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
And so it prevents the user from being inflicted physical damage, and thus renders Zeldris resistant to physical attacks.

It does not resist magical attacks. Escanor's Crazy Prominence went through it and hit Zeldris in the head, but was nullified by the Demon King's magic.
you do realize that by the time it reached zeldris there's NO object around that prominence right?? the fact that the sound it created "fzzt" clearly says the idea. if anything in that panel we dont see a rock being embedded with magic but rather that rock disappeared.

so please stop nitpicking a panel that clearly DOES not debunk my premise as of yet.

merlin's own statement about it's nature is FAR more reliable as the fight goes than her assuming it's three traits without exploring the idea of it.

hence "true nature"