A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Rofl, my soon could be weeks~months. I'd actually play the VN right now if I could if only for your persistence and efforts but I unfortunately can't but really would do so as soon as I can. Which again, isn't saying much but well :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know that you love my jokes. :hug
Not this one though :notsure

Rofl, my soon could be weeks~months. I'd actually play the VN right now if I could if only for your persistence and efforts but I unfortunately can't but really would do so as soon as I can. Which again, isn't saying much but well :XD
That long until you have a good connection again? Like I said it's easy to get even if you can't download much, but I dunno how bad your connection/limit is XD Thanks though, I'm known for being persistent and annoying :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Invisible pressure is at it again...

Though sometimes it is not that invisible... :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Invisible pressure is at it again...

Though sometimes it is not that invisible... :kappa
Well it proved useless against you, most of the time, so your Invisible Laziness has to have an SS rank...

Though pretty often it is not that invisible :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
Nah not annoying yet. It's a good persistence though
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Pretty often?
Usually all of the time...
You have your rare moments...

@niichan
Nah not annoying yet. It's a good persistence though
Haha thanks, that's good to know. I only pester people I care about and want to discuss great stuff with, so I'm glad that it's not annoying you :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well as soon as I am really dedicated nothing can stop me...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think we've had that same talk way too often by now... xD Tell me if you ever feel that dedication again, until then whatever.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah did you just show me the cold shoulder... :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah so mean... I guess I need to cry in the corner now... :pout
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I only sow friendship, happiness and gummy bears. :pout
 
Top