Hahaha





Not this one thoughI know that you love my jokes.![]()

That long until you have a good connection again? Like I said it's easy to get even if you can't download much, but I dunno how bad your connection/limit is XD Thanks though, I'm known for being persistentRofl, my soon could be weeks~months. I'd actually play the VN right now if I could if only for your persistence and efforts but I unfortunately can't but really would do so as soon as I can. Which again, isn't saying much but well![]()


Well it proved useless against you, most of the time, so your Invisible Laziness has to have an SS rank...Invisible pressure is at it again...
Though sometimes it is not that invisible...![]()

You have your rare moments...Pretty often?
Usually all of the time...
Haha thanks, that's good to know. I only pester people I care about and want to discuss great stuff with, so I'm glad that it's not annoying you@niichan
Nah not annoyingyet. It's a good persistence though






