- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
Congratz to shin akuma for winning last contest (you have another week and I am sure you'll find something)
and a nice submission Andrews. Who doesn't like to be at a party when he can look at that
Congratz to shin akuma for winning last contest (you have another week and I am sure you'll find something)
and a nice submission Andrews. Who doesn't like to be at a party when he can look at that

Last edited:




I really liked all of the butterfly-themed submissions and would have had a troubling time deciding on just one to select anyway; so, in a way, I suppose it was good that I missed the voting period. Anyway, congratulations, Shin Akuma!
Good luck to everyone in the current contest!
