All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratz to shin akuma for winning last contest (you have another week and I am sure you'll find something)


and a nice submission Andrews. Who doesn't like to be at a party when he can look at that ;)
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

congrats to shin akuma! and i agree this party theme was hard :(
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratz Shin Akuma :confetti

You win so this week you will pay drinks to everyone :clap2
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I was listening "Ian Carrey" and the idea came. XD (came? or comes? a little doubt.)
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratz indeed. Nice one with Chouji. C:
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I was listening "Ian Carrey" and the idea came. XD (came? or comes? a little doubt.)
Came is good. Forgive me, but I didn't know Ian Carrey until now. But it's kinda cool to hear you got your inspiration from music.

edit: just listened some music, it sounds quite familiar to me

So, anyone else having his own sources of inspiration when making a sig?
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Koen, no problem. You like the style of music? (Dance, House, Techno, Trance) etc?
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Inspiration? Loli.
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

hehe congratz shin :D
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Drat. I keep missing the window to vote for submission! :darn I really liked all of the butterfly-themed submissions and would have had a troubling time deciding on just one to select anyway; so, in a way, I suppose it was good that I missed the voting period. Anyway, congratulations, Shin Akuma! :confetti

The new submissions for the current theme look interesting. I especially like the Mario Party interpretation, which I would not have considered. Very imaginative! :nod Good luck to everyone in the current contest!
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratz Shin Akuma :confetti

You win so this week you will pay drinks to everyone :clap2
yeah :plot
i'm gonna force him to do it
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Koen, no problem. You like the style of music? (Dance, House, Techno, Trance) etc?
Well I like it but it's the type of music I'll listen during the nights when having a drink. You know laurent garnier, the man with the red face (or something similar) -> that's awesome too

but yeah, if there's a good beat, a good sound, goor rythm etc then I like too though take House out of my list
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Well I like it but it's the type of music I'll listen during the nights when having a drink. You know laurent garnier, the man with the red face (or something similar) -> that's awesome too

but yeah, if there's a good beat, a good sound, goor rythm etc then I like too though take House out of my list
Good beat, good sound, good rhythm.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Do you guys already have a next theme in mind^^?
I have some in my mind. I might post it later on this day
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I hope it's not insects or something like that...
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

heheh Aka...

I think we should have a violence theme xD
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I was thinking about the "image quality" of the contest. Akasuna-san post his submission with a external link and the quality is really diff. Why the forum system "low grade" the signs? And can we change this point in the contest? I mean... Post signs in external link with more quality? Something like that...

/sorry for the bad english. >.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top