Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Psychology was pretty cool. Could be cool for background study, especially for marketing.
I think most jobs in marketing use psychology as a backbone for what they do :nod
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Everything uses psychology (or in my cases, social psychology) nowadays... I've had it in all my larger fields of studies like in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, National Economy, Conflict theories, Economic, security and democratic development etc.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I was making a reference to that guy that was in your Chem class last semester that you
told us about... xD I most likely wouldn't facepalm anyways, I'd probably chuckle... I dunno. :hip
Thank god I didn't see him in any of my classes so far. *crosses fingers that he isn't in Friday lab or Quant lab* Why the hell did he have to be a biochem major??? :yelling At least I know I won't see him in p-chem.

If I ever saw that guy come at you with a knife I would pepper spray his face. :notrust I may look harmless, but you don't want me to have a grudge against you. :arf

*bats eyelashes innocently*:arf

I knew I'd get the Naomi Seal of Approval :amuse
Yep American History up till 1877? is what I believe it is, but I am dropping it along with English as I got added to Musical Theatre and Pop Singers (Choral Group) today after my Sweeny Todd Audition...
Psych is a Humanties credit or I wouldn't have taken it ^_^
You totally got it. Thank you for not taking biology or physics. They're completely useless subject, trust me. Ok, just kidding juuust kidding. :derp But chemistry is way better and more important.

I took American history in high school for a community credit and it was one of my favorite classes. It's so interesting and cool. You'll have to take it eventually though, so it's fine that you dropped it this semester.

Musical theater was like "OMG A GUY THAT ACTUALLY GETS ON STAGE AND SINGS AND IS GOOD AT IT?! Ok, drop your core classes and take this." :rofl Love it. Never heard of Pop Singers class. What do you get to do in there?

And when do they tell you if you made a part/who you'll play? I still think it's awesome that they're doing Sweeney Todd.

WHERE IS THAT THREAD? :arf
Somewhere buried in the FF.

None of those...I imagine it one way in my head, but since no one was around it probably looked completely different...something like <_>
:rofl That's the perfect face. Why didn't I think of that?

I hate it when cars ride my bumper (:teehee). I actually sometimes slow down even more...I'm not an aggressive driver, I'm a passive-aggressive driver :hip
That's not exactly the type of innuendo you want to be associating with yourself, is it? Slowing down even more FTW. I try to sit there are pretend I don't even know the other person's there, but it's just so hard sometimes. (oh god another :teehee would fit here)

I almost rear-ended someone a couple days ago because they thought it would be cool beans to cut me off while we were going through a busy intersection. The space in which he drove was the smallest I've ever seen...it was like he was Steve McQueen or something.
Cutting someone off is just about the most ass-hole-ish thing you could do since it's technically your fault if you hit their punk ass. Some people just don't get it. They're NOT the only person in the GD world. :fail So selfish. It's something I see in retail all the time. :fail

The other day at Kohl's this lady COMPLETELY cut in front of the woman I was about to help. I said "Oh dear, miss, I think they lady behind you was next" in my most convincing I'M TOTALLY NOT IRRITATED RIGHT NOW voice. She was like "Um, what? I don't think so. I would never dream of cutting anyone, not even if I was given the chance" in a very accusing and bitchy tone. So I completely ignored her saying that and did her return. The lady she cut said very loudly as she was walking away (and totally in earshot) "Oh, thank you. You're very sweet. I think she would cut someone in line if given the chance, because she just did". :rofl

I love it when people say what's in my head for me so that I don't have to get fired. :derp

I think you might actually find it interesting. You can find out why people hate you and why you hate people :cookiehand
They teach you that sort of thing? :XD

^Or you can self-diagnose yourself with various mental diseases. :cookiehand
Do you have a list going of your own self-diagnosis? I want to know them! :zomg

But, self-diagnosing is never a good thing :s
Leads to self medication. I would know. ;D

ALWAYS...

I wanna be with you,

And make believe with you,

and live in harmony, Harmony, OH LOVE!
:cuddle

I found out I am doing Experiments every day I have Chem... I think I'm in love... :wub
Maybe you'll get to do underwater fireworks. :wtf Or the fire splint test.
Really? How many times a week does the class meet? :s
Have fun with the titration! :cookiehand

Beakers right? Graduated cylinders..........gets me hot thinking about the curves :drool
Crucibles and thermometers. But damn those Erlenmeyer flasks.... so sexy.

Hello Naomi o/

How are you doing girl? Anything new? You like animals?
A whole lot better now that I've seen your glorious avatar. :derp

New classes, 'new'/used car, new dresses:arf. Anything new in Thornofcarrion World?

I like animals. Mainly birds. I herd u leik bears.
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I almost rear-ended someone a couple days ago because they thought it would be cool beans to cut me off while we were going through a busy intersection. The space in which he drove was the smallest I've ever seen...it was like he was Steve McQueen or something.
Yeah, read it in the newspaper. They have the photo as well:



A whole lot better now that I've seen your glorious avatar. :derp
I thought you would like it :p.

New classes, 'new'/used car, new dresses:arf. Anything new in Thornofcarrion World?
New dresses, pic or it didn't happen :hurr. For me, same ol' same ol'

I like animals. Mainly birds. I herd u leik bears.
Birds are my favorite. I have had so many pheasants, peacocks, quails, parrots and rooster few years back. I practically had a mini-zoo at home. Had two golden retrievers and one miniature dog as well.

I heard you like bears too ;). Seriously, their fur is just too soft :3.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, read it in the newspaper. They have the photo as well:

:arf

This.

New dresses, pic or it didn't happen :hurr. For me, same ol' same ol'
I think you guys would actually like the shirt I got better. :hurr It's open back and I just learned how to make my bra so that you can't see it. It's magic, and I will never tell you the secret of how I do it! :arf

Uste, goldb, Lala, and I were actually talking about making a video post thread earlier today. Maybe I could wear it for that. (If I ever drink enough to actually do it. :p)

Birds are my favorite. I have had so many pheasants, peacocks, quails, parrots and rooster few years back. I practically had a mini-zoo at home. Had two golden retrievers and one miniature dog as well.
You really had all those kinds of birds? :wtf Peacocks in the yard? :arf You're just like the Malfoys!

I heard you like bears too ;). Seriously, their fur is just too soft :3.
*strokes Gary's sideburns* :mono

Who told you?!:arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
DO YOU AIRPLANE ON A HIGHWAY WITH A RANDOM BRA? :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Thank god I didn't see him in any of my classes so far. *crosses fingers that he isn't in Friday lab or Quant lab* Why the hell did he have to be a biochem major??? :yelling At least I know I won't see him in p-chem.

If I ever saw that guy come at you with a knife I would pepper spray his face. :notrust I may look harmless, but you don't want me to have a grudge against you. :arf

*bats eyelashes innocently*:arf
Wouldn't that just be horrible if he did have a class with you?
And... You'll....protect me? :wub


You totally got it. Thank you for not taking biology or physics. They're completely useless subject, trust me. Ok, just kidding juuust kidding. :derp But chemistry is way better and more important.

I took American history in high school for a community credit and it was one of my favorite classes. It's so interesting and cool. You'll have to take it eventually though, so it's fine that you dropped it this semester.

Musical theater was like "OMG A GUY THAT ACTUALLY GETS ON STAGE AND SINGS AND IS GOOD AT IT?! Ok, drop your core classes and take this." :rofl Love it. Never heard of Pop Singers class. What do you get to do in there?

And when do they tell you if you made a part/who you'll play? I still think it's awesome that they're doing Sweeney Todd.
Yeah, I figured Chemistry would be the funner course of three anyways. I mean potentinally blowing shit up? Who wouldn't be interested in that?

I mean what more could they possibly go over in American History that I don't know already? Stupid Texas making Texas Public Universities force us into taking American History... HOW UNAMERICAN OF THEM!

xD Pretty Much, although Our rehersals will happen during the Theater class so that why I also had to take it... Pop Singers is just a Choral group that sings newer songs and is sorta like a show choir... I was told we'd might go to a show choir contest in Dallas :arf

Maybe you'll get to do underwater fireworks. :wtf Or the fire splint test.
Really? How many times a week does the class meet? :s
Have fun with the titration! :cookiehand
Umm Maybe, I am in Chemistry two days a week... :wtf... I see why you love it so much...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If I ever saw that guy come at you with a knife I would pepper spray his face. :notrust I may look harmless, but you don't want me to have a grudge against you. :arf
You carry pepper spray? That's a good choice :nod

:rofl That's the perfect face. Why didn't I think of that?
In reality it was probably closer to :neutral ...but with a quiver of the lip and then something like :arf

That's not exactly the type of innuendo you want to be associating with yourself, is it? Slowing down even more FTW. I try to sit there are pretend I don't even know the other person's there, but it's just so hard sometimes. (oh god another :teehee would fit here)
Since when have I cared about innuendo?...I embrace them <_>

Cutting someone off is just about the most ass-hole-ish thing you could do since it's technically your fault if you hit their punk ass. Some people just don't get it. They're NOT the only person in the GD world. :fail So selfish. It's something I see in retail all the time. :fail

The other day at Kohl's this lady COMPLETELY cut in front of the woman I was about to help. I said "Oh dear, miss, I think they lady behind you was next" in my most convincing I'M TOTALLY NOT IRRITATED RIGHT NOW voice. She was like "Um, what? I don't think so. I would never dream of cutting anyone, not even if I was given the chance" in a very accusing and bitchy tone. So I completely ignored her saying that and did her return. The lady she cut said very loudly as she was walking away (and totally in earshot) "Oh, thank you. You're very sweet. I think she would cut someone in line if given the chance, because she just did". :rofl

I love it when people say what's in my head for me so that I don't have to get fired. :derp
I never was polite when people cut in line. Well I guess I wasn't mean, but I made eye contact briefly, said what needed to be said, and went back to doing what I was doing. That way it was me telling them something and it not being a conversation :nod

They teach you that sort of thing? :XD
YOU TEACH YOURSELF :rant

Leads to self medication. I would know. ;D
Watchu know 'bout dat? :imslow

I like animals. Mainly birds. I herd u leik bears.
:sarc

Yeah, read it in the newspaper. They have the photo as well:

:oh

Birds are my favorite. I have had so many pheasants, peacocks, quails, parrots and rooster few years back. I practically had a mini-zoo at home. Had two golden retrievers and one miniature dog as well.

I heard you like bears too ;). Seriously, their fur is just too soft :3.
Yeah, you had a mini-zoo until you ate them all :cookiehand

...you've touched a bear? Are you insane? :gwah

I think you guys would actually like the shirt I got better. :hurr It's open back and I just learned how to make my bra so that you can't see it. It's magic, and I will never tell you the secret of how I do it! :arf

Uste, goldb, Lala, and I were actually talking about making a video post thread earlier today. Maybe I could wear it for that. (If I ever drink enough to actually do it. :p)
You have one of those convertible thingermajigs?...oh wait, it's a secret, nvm :imslow

No webcam here...IT'S FOR THE BEST! :arf

*strokes Gary's sideburns* :mono

Who told you?!:arf
Now I'll have to comb them again damnit! :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
*touches everyone's leg with a Herbert smile*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Herbert?.....from family guy? I thought you didn't like that show :notrust
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't, but it doesn't mean I haven't watched couple of episodes of it. Nothing else was on that was good.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
King has taken a dump on Twilight in a bunch of different places, I find it hilarious :hee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He bashed it in USA Weekend and some Twilight fans were saying that he was jealous. It's like why would he be jealous? :neutral
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He bashed it in USA Weekend and some Twilight fans were saying that he was jealous. It's like why would he be jealous? :neutral
The only reason would be that Twilight is such a megahit and in the public consciousness. I don't think he would care though, considering he praised HP at the same time.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I think so as well
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Why does someone have to be jealous to give negative criticism? I'm pretty sure he's just of the opinion that Twilight is a baaaaaad book series, which is completely understandable.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
And maybe Stephen King really thinks that the books has a deep and interesting explanation about how important it is to have a boyfriend. Why nobody thought about it ? :cookiestare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top