I think most jobs in marketing use psychology as a backbone for what they doPsychology was pretty cool. Could be cool for background study, especially for marketing.

I think most jobs in marketing use psychology as a backbone for what they doPsychology was pretty cool. Could be cool for background study, especially for marketing.

Advanced psychology?I think most jobs in marketing use psychology as a backbone for what they do![]()
Thank god I didn't see him in any of my classes so far. *crosses fingers that he isn't in Friday lab or Quant lab* Why the hell did he have to be a biochem major???I was making a reference to that guy that was in your Chem class last semester that you
told us about... xD I most likely wouldn't facepalm anyways, I'd probably chuckle... I dunno.![]()
At least I know I won't see him in p-chem.
I may look harmless, but you don't want me to have a grudge against you. 

You totally got it. Thank you for not taking biology or physics. They're completely useless subject, trust me. Ok, just kidding juuust kidding.I knew I'd get the Naomi Seal of Approval
Yep American History up till 1877? is what I believe it is, but I am dropping it along with English as I got added to Musical Theatre and Pop Singers (Choral Group) today after my Sweeny Todd Audition...
Psych is a Humanties credit or I wouldn't have taken it ^_^
But chemistry is way better and more important.
Love it. Never heard of Pop Singers class. What do you get to do in there?Somewhere buried in the FF.WHERE IS THAT THREAD?![]()
None of those...I imagine it one way in my head, but since no one was around it probably looked completely different...something like![]()
That's the perfect face. Why didn't I think of that? That's not exactly the type of innuendo you want to be associating with yourself, is it? Slowing down even more FTW. I try to sit there are pretend I don't even know the other person's there, but it's just so hard sometimes. (oh god anotherI hate it when cars ride my bumper (). I actually sometimes slow down even more...I'm not an aggressive driver, I'm a passive-aggressive driver
![]()
would fit here)Cutting someone off is just about the most ass-hole-ish thing you could do since it's technically your fault if you hit their punk ass. Some people just don't get it. They're NOT the only person in the GD world.I almost rear-ended someone a couple days ago because they thought it would be cool beans to cut me off while we were going through a busy intersection. The space in which he drove was the smallest I've ever seen...it was like he was Steve McQueen or something.
So selfish. It's something I see in retail all the time.

They teach you that sort of thing?I think you might actually find it interesting. You can find out why people hate you and why you hate people![]()

Do you have a list going of your own self-diagnosis? I want to know them!^Or you can self-diagnose yourself with various mental diseases.![]()

Leads to self medication. I would know. ;DBut, self-diagnosing is never a good thing![]()
ALWAYS...
I wanna be with you,
And make believe with you,
and live in harmony, Harmony, OH LOVE!

Maybe you'll get to do underwater fireworks.I found out I am doing Experiments every day I have Chem... I think I'm in love...![]()
Or the fire splint test. 

Crucibles and thermometers. But damn those Erlenmeyer flasks.... so sexy.Beakers right? Graduated cylinders..........gets me hot thinking about the curves![]()
A whole lot better now that I've seen your glorious avatar.Hello Naomi o/
How are you doing girl? Anything new? You like animals?

. Anything new in Thornofcarrion World? Yeah, read it in the newspaper. They have the photo as well:I almost rear-ended someone a couple days ago because they thought it would be cool beans to cut me off while we were going through a busy intersection. The space in which he drove was the smallest I've ever seen...it was like he was Steve McQueen or something.
I thought you would like itA whole lot better now that I've seen your glorious avatar.![]()
. New dresses, pic or it didn't happenNew classes, 'new'/used car, new dresses. Anything new in Thornofcarrion World?
. For me, same ol' same ol'Birds are my favorite. I have had so many pheasants, peacocks, quails, parrots and rooster few years back. I practically had a mini-zoo at home. Had two golden retrievers and one miniature dog as well.I like animals. Mainly birds. I herd u leik bears.
. Seriously, their fur is just too soft :3.Yeah, read it in the newspaper. They have the photo as well:
![]()

I think you guys would actually like the shirt I got better.New dresses, pic or it didn't happen. For me, same ol' same ol'
It's open back and I just learned how to make my bra so that you can't see it. It's magic, and I will never tell you the secret of how I do it! 
)You really had all those kinds of birds?Birds are my favorite. I have had so many pheasants, peacocks, quails, parrots and rooster few years back. I practically had a mini-zoo at home. Had two golden retrievers and one miniature dog as well.
Peacocks in the yard?
You're just like the Malfoys! *strokes Gary's sideburns*I heard you like bears too. Seriously, their fur is just too soft :3.



Wouldn't that just be horrible if he did have a class with you?Thank god I didn't see him in any of my classes so far. *crosses fingers that he isn't in Friday lab or Quant lab* Why the hell did he have to be a biochem major???At least I know I won't see him in p-chem.
If I ever saw that guy come at you with a knife I would pepper spray his face.I may look harmless, but you don't want me to have a grudge against you.
*bats eyelashes innocently*![]()

Yeah, I figured Chemistry would be the funner course of three anyways. I mean potentinally blowing shit up? Who wouldn't be interested in that?You totally got it. Thank you for not taking biology or physics. They're completely useless subject, trust me. Ok, just kidding juuust kidding.But chemistry is way better and more important.
I took American history in high school for a community credit and it was one of my favorite classes. It's so interesting and cool. You'll have to take it eventually though, so it's fine that you dropped it this semester.
Musical theater was like "OMG A GUY THAT ACTUALLY GETS ON STAGE AND SINGS AND IS GOOD AT IT?! Ok, drop your core classes and take this."Love it. Never heard of Pop Singers class. What do you get to do in there?
And when do they tell you if you made a part/who you'll play? I still think it's awesome that they're doing Sweeney Todd.

Umm Maybe, I am in Chemistry two days a week...Maybe you'll get to do underwater fireworks.Or the fire splint test.
Really? How many times a week does the class meet?
Have fun with the titration!![]()
... I see why you love it so much...You carry pepper spray? That's a good choiceIf I ever saw that guy come at you with a knife I would pepper spray his face.I may look harmless, but you don't want me to have a grudge against you.
![]()

In reality it was probably closer toThat's the perfect face. Why didn't I think of that?
...but with a quiver of the lip and then something like 
Since when have I cared about innuendo?...I embrace themThat's not exactly the type of innuendo you want to be associating with yourself, is it? Slowing down even more FTW. I try to sit there are pretend I don't even know the other person's there, but it's just so hard sometimes. (oh god anotherwould fit here)

I never was polite when people cut in line. Well I guess I wasn't mean, but I made eye contact briefly, said what needed to be said, and went back to doing what I was doing. That way it was me telling them something and it not being a conversationCutting someone off is just about the most ass-hole-ish thing you could do since it's technically your fault if you hit their punk ass. Some people just don't get it. They're NOT the only person in the GD world.So selfish. It's something I see in retail all the time.
![]()
The other day at Kohl's this lady COMPLETELY cut in front of the woman I was about to help. I said "Oh dear, miss, I think they lady behind you was next" in my most convincing I'M TOTALLY NOT IRRITATED RIGHT NOW voice. She was like "Um, what? I don't think so. I would never dream of cutting anyone, not even if I was given the chance" in a very accusing and bitchy tone. So I completely ignored her saying that and did her return. The lady she cut said very loudly as she was walking away (and totally in earshot) "Oh, thank you. You're very sweet. I think she would cut someone in line if given the chance, because she just did".![]()
I love it when people say what's in my head for me so that I don't have to get fired.![]()

YOU TEACH YOURSELFThey teach you that sort of thing?![]()

Watchu know 'bout dat?Leads to self medication. I would know. ;D

I like animals. Mainly birds. I herd u leik bears.

Yeah, read it in the newspaper. They have the photo as well:
![]()

Yeah, you had a mini-zoo until you ate them allBirds are my favorite. I have had so many pheasants, peacocks, quails, parrots and rooster few years back. I practically had a mini-zoo at home. Had two golden retrievers and one miniature dog as well.
I heard you like bears too. Seriously, their fur is just too soft :3.


You have one of those convertible thingermajigs?...oh wait, it's a secret, nvmI think you guys would actually like the shirt I got better.It's open back and I just learned how to make my bra so that you can't see it. It's magic, and I will never tell you the secret of how I do it!
Uste, goldb, Lala, and I were actually talking about making a video post thread earlier today. Maybe I could wear it for that. (If I ever drink enough to actually do it.)


Now I'll have to comb them again damnit!*strokes Gary's sideburns*
Who told you?!![]()






The only reason would be that Twilight is such a megahit and in the public consciousness. I don't think he would care though, considering he praised HP at the same time.He bashed it in USA Weekend and some Twilight fans were saying that he was jealous. It's like why would he be jealous?![]()
