It's not illogical to think that it's true. Clinton's support was sort of built-in, Bernie's support came from the ground up.
What... I'd say any person who supports a candidate is genuine. It's not about the support being genuine or not, it's the fact that the DNC already had the red carpet out for Clinton before the race even started. She was going to be the favorite either way. But if a state has more new voters than usual it's probably because people are voting for Sanders.Yep, Bernie's support is genuine because his supporters truly think he's a great guy who backs up what he says.
not sure how genuine they are, or whether they are fully aware of the candidate. Lot of Hillary supporters support her because feminism and civil rights, but when has she proven she is a solid champion for the causes? Would the motion to ban Muslims from entering really be passed regardless of what Trump says? And if he cancels the rally over little protest, then how can he handle America's enemies?What... I'd say any person who supports a candidate is genuine. It's not about the support being genuine or not, it's the fact that the DNC already had the red carpet out for Clinton before the race even started. She was going to be the favorite either way. But if a state has more new voters than usual it's probably because people are voting for Sanders.
Clearly Trump's fault, regardless of what his supporters say. He encourages violence, he's gonna get met with violence. How many other republican rallies have had a protest of this nature? If he wasn't endorsin violence, and his supporters weren't violent, I doubt the kind of protest in Chicago would happen. If anything, this should encourage more people to vote lest they get Trump in office. As loath as I am to say this, I'd rather have Hillary over Trump.Well, the only thing negative thing that could be said about bernie supporters and even then it would be debatable are the abut the issues surrounding the trump rallies. Although to be honest rather than trump or bernie supporters I would place blame only on trump who openly encouraged the violence. I mean, it's groups of angry people, placing blame on either or both does not really accomplish anything nor necessarily says much about the candidates. Every demagogue in history has tried to make their opponents appear as the violent ones... Trump is no different from a generic south american dictator that way, it takes 5 minutes on youtube to see every south american leader of the past decade doing the exact same thing and by extension missing the point of the protest.
You're confusing someone being genuine with being ignorant. There are many ignorant people who are absolutely genuine.not sure how genuine they are, or whether they are fully aware of the candidate. Lot of Hillary supporters support her because feminism and civil rights, but when has she proven she is a solid champion for the causes? Would the motion to ban Muslims from entering really be passed regardless of what Trump says? And if he cancels the rally over little protest, then how can he handle America's enemies?
Well, Milly is the one who said Bernie's support is "more genuine". It's silly to suggest that anyone would vote for someone without feeling genuine about them.Quite frankly I don't think "being genuine" in this context even means anything. How would being genuine in this context be defined and if defined what would be the relevance of this to the election? My honest impression about this is that it is a complain that sanders isn't getting the support he needs to get the nomination.
Isn't that more or less my point?Clearly Trump's fault, regardless of what his supporters say. He encourages violence, he's gonna get met with violence. How many other republican rallies have had a protest of this nature? If he wasn't endorsin violence, and his supporters weren't violent, I doubt the kind of protest in Chicago would happen. If anything, this should encourage more people to vote lest they get Trump in office. As loath as I am to say this, I'd rather have Hillary over Trump.
Hilary Clinton is the worst of the worst, she is an evil human, down to her core. She is a war criminal and people like her are responsible for what is happening/has happened in the Middle east, North Africa and Europe right now.Isn't that more or less my point?
Why do you loathe clinton so much? I know she has been involved in a couple controversies but my actual impression is that she is just about as presidential as a candidate can get. At least she doesn't seem to be worst than past democratic candidates... I know about the emails but unless I missed the whole thing was greatly exaggerated and she never did anything illegal. And looking a bit back she took criticism for the Benghazi thing but as far as I could read there was never anything tangible to accuse her off. I am by no means suggesting she is a saint, I assume almost anyone who is willing to run for president of a country is an asshole at some level, but she doesn't seem bad compared to current or past democrat candidates.
It's not, just an observation of how Bernie got momentum and became popular, though not popular enough thanks to democrats and media.Quite frankly I don't think "being genuine" in this context even means anything. How would being genuine in this context be defined and if defined what would be the relevance of this to the election? My honest impression about this is that it is a complain that sanders isn't getting the support he needs to get the nomination.
Because she just seems slimy and fishy, among other stuff. Not just the Benghazi thing, and it's annoying republicans have to bring that up all the time as if they've never lied or done anything fishy.Isn't that more or less my point?
Why do you loathe clinton so much? I know she has been involved in a couple controversies but my actual impression is that she is just about as presidential as a candidate can get. At least she doesn't seem to be worst than past democratic candidates... I know about the emails but unless I missed the whole thing was greatly exaggerated and she never did anything illegal. And looking a bit back she took criticism for the Benghazi thing but as far as I could read there was never anything tangible to accuse her off. I am by no means suggesting she is a saint, I assume almost anyone who is willing to run for president of a country is an asshole at some level, but she doesn't seem bad compared to current or past democrat candidates.
He is not popular because of democrats...? That sounds a tad off lol. I mean, it is them that are not voting for him after all. How does that work as an excuse?It's not, just an observation of how Bernie got momentum and became popular, though not popular enough thanks to democrats and media.
Because she just seems slimy and fishy, among other stuff. Not just the Benghazi thing, and it's annoying republicans have to bring that up all the time as if they've never lied or done anything fishy.
That's sort of bogus honestly. Regardless of the cause of the crisis, your own policy regarding the issue isn't without blame.The entire mess here in Europe is only because the Americans can't get their hands off other countries.
Not really, given democrats and the media have focused on Hillary more. I'm talkin about the politicians, not the voters.He is not popular because of democrats...? That sounds a tad off lol. I mean, it is them that are not voting for him after all. How does that work as an excuse?
Slimy and fishy among other stuff? Is she dirty and stinky as well? This seems awfully vague.
