You're talking about the same kind of people who don't think the homeless should be allowed to vote either. So it's kind of par for the course.
I don't think he had as much support as he did after switching back to Dem.Bloomberg is a billionaire that could join the Satanist party and he'd still have support. It's not an honest comparison.
Literally why Republicans even had a chance in Georgia. Remarkable how they continue to get away with shit like this, despite all the claims of cancel culture being a thing.![]()
President Biden renewing push for federal voting rights in Georgia
WASHINGTON (AP) – The White House says President Joe Biden will renew his push for federal voting rights legislation in a speech next week in Georgia. Georgia is among states with new laws li…www.wjbf.com
They want to limit the amount of places Georgians can vote in Lincoln County from 7 down to 1.
Anybody that doesn't think this is a clear attempt at voter suppression want to explain to me how? Georgia is a battleground state as well. Many places have eliminated Sunday voting as well, as the Black community often votes en masse with their churches. This is happening in Arizona, Florida, and Texas too.
![]()
Plans to close all but one polling place in a rural Georgia county reverberate through a battleground state
Voting rights activists are closely monitoring takeovers of local election boards in a state that helped decide the presidency and control of the Senate in 2020.www.cnn.com
Well, yeah? He was an independent, so of course he didn't. Before that he was a Republican. My point is that political affiliation matters less when it comes to technocrat billionaires.I don't think he had as much support as he did after switching back to Dem.
Reporter: What are you going to do to convince black people?Watching Biden's conference right now. He's not really instilling any confidence in me. Especially when they asked him the question about how he's gonna change the minds of the black community that thinks he isn't doing enough to help us.
I legit did not expect him to have much support though, maybe 5% at most.Well, yeah? He was an independent, so of course he didn't. Before that he was a Republican. My point is that political affiliation matters less when it comes to technocrat billionaires.
After all, what do they have to lose?Reporter: What are you going to do to convince black people?
Biden: pppffffttt. What's their alternative? Vote republican? INDEPENDENT? *maniacal laughter*


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd rather go with it being accelerationism. There's zero reason why anyone like Spencer would endorse anything a left-leaning politician would claim to stand for. I mean, sure, maybe there could be something there economically, but what evidence is there to suggest that people like him are voting with that in the forefront of their minds? Especially since social and economic policy is never really that separate, especially for white supremacists.I mean you could retort with "But Richard Spencer voted for Biden!", at which point I'd clarify it's a ploy. Spencer wants White Nationalism to be viewed as a friendly, intellectual form of White Supremacy unlike the KKK of old.
Spencer is in favor of a national divorce for separate ethnic states. Something I'm hearing an increasing amount from the left side of the spectrum.I'd rather go with it being accelerationism. There's zero reason why anyone like Spencer would endorse anything a left-leaning politician would claim to stand for. I mean, sure, maybe there could be something there economically, but what evidence is there to suggest that people like him are voting with that in the forefront of their minds? Especially since social and economic policy is never really that separate, especially for white supremacists.
Wasting time = shooting up mosques and synagoguesExtremists waste their time - news at 10.
I don't think anyone with even an ounce of objectivity believes that to be the caseOnly the right has sex offenders in politics - special report at 11.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Correct, which is an example of far-right accelerationismSpencer is in favor of a national divorce for separate ethnic states. Something I'm hearing an increasing amount from the left side of the spectrum.
Those with left-leaning ideologies never do anything bad? Tell me, in the grand scheme what is the death toll compared to deaths on the left? Say, Biden voters. Or BLM 'protesters'. Or antifa clowns? Or or or...Wasting time = shooting up mosques and synagogues
Yeah, I don't think so either. The point is why single out one such example over another? As if Biden didn't have some really sus things surrounding him...? Or, other lieutenants in either party really.I don't think anyone with even an ounce of objectivity believes that to be the case
Again, I don't disagree. It's refreshing to hear about both sides (or even multipolar sides if you don't think of politics as 2-D) being responsible for this attitude as well. Doesn't it get old ONLY hearing about one political party member or constituent being guilty of x, y, or zed when we can cherry-pick lunatics from any affiliation? Why are things reported by some as only occurring on their political enemy's side? Wait, don't tell me, it's the 'they are worse about it' canard that is impossible to quantify or qualify....Correct, which is an example of far-right accelerationism
There is indeed accelerationism that exists in different spectrums.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lulz, even though articles have come out stating that it's the white supremacists/anti-BLM people causing initial damage or starting riots. K then.Those with left-leaning ideologies never do anything bad? Tell me, in the grand scheme what is the death toll compared to deaths on the left? Say, Biden voters. Or BLM 'protesters'. Or antifa clowns? Or or or...
lulz, at you qualifying every person causing mayhem as a white supremacist in opposition to video after video showing otherwise. K then.lulz, even though articles have come out stating that it's the white supremacists/anti-BLM people causing initial damage or starting riots. K then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh really?It's mostly the right that'll let their sexual offenders run for campaign and support them, especially when "nasty libs!!!11" oppose those republican candidates. Thanks to social media, Democrats usually demand their politician/s to resign or face consequences, as we saw with Cuomo recently.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lulz, at you refusing to believe articles that exposed who really started the riots. If videos were evidence enough, more people would see BLM protesters as the peaceful ones and realize that the cops and out-of-towners are the actual rioters.lulz, at you qualifying every person causing mayhem as a white supremacist in opposition to video after video showing otherwise. K then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh really?
Cuomo only became a problem when the tiny bit of smoke that turned out to be a forest fire became impossible to ignore.
What of the allegations against Biden? Crickets on that I'm assuming. Or or or 'it's not the same' for some asinine reason. I'm sure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
For the record, I am enjoying that your high-brow editions of 'only white ppl do anything wrong in the world' didn't end in the last two weeks.
I'm a subscriber; happy me to see some action here today.
1. What possible agenda could a left-leaning article/source have to be an apologist for their baby, BLM, and to paint it in as soft a light as possible?lulz, at you refusing to believe articles that exposed who really started the riots.
They are. And no matter how much you appeal, I'm not going to disbelieve my own lying eyes over your insistence I didn't see what I clearly saw night after night.If videos were evidence enough,
I'll give you that the bulk of people in the streets weren't acting up, necessarily, although that's hard to determine. I've seen what I believe to be an arbitrary "93% peaceful" figure thrown out here and elsewhere (lol, repeating talking points). No idea how that value was determined, but let's go with it. That still leaves 7% assholes. And if you figure thousands upon thousands of people in the streets over many a large cities, probably approximating tens of thousands or maybe into 6 figures, then 7% of that becomes a more and more sizable figure. That's not a problem; roughly 7% (if even accurate, I doubt that very much) rotten apples? That's way too high a percentage to be acceptable in any waste figure (actual rotten produce). That's a huge failure.more people would see BLM protesters as the peaceful ones
Oh, please qualify this statement. The COPS were the rioters?and realize that the cops ...are the actual rioters.
Oh, this I believe, just not the OOT's you seem think. I'm sure, much like with Rittenhouse fright night, you had a lot of people coming in from OOT to stir the pot. This INCLUDED antifa clowns and BLM'ers that want to burn and loot. For some reason you think it's only white nationalists that just bought their black skinny jeans on that day as opposed to any other figures, but whatever.and out-of-towners
I'm not sure I follow what you're even saying here. Certainly Dems hadn't ousted Biden as a nominee at any point. They didn't proverbially clean their own house at all. And they haven't distanced themselves from the clusterfuck that is the Clinton dynasty, even though they should, as she's even being used as a trial balloon candidate for the next election - plus they keep platforming BOTH of the Clintons. I hardly see their actions aligning with what you seem to be suggesting here.Yeah really. Like I said, thanks to social media. We both at least agree that the Democrats would be silent or support the offenders like they did Bill Clinton if social media wasn't a thing? Democrats are pandering to their base, hence why they call for resignations and actions against those accused or proven of sexual harassment/assault.
So they picked one possible, probable, offender (old rich white man who generally has very little to offer the lower class) over another. What a brilliant counter the left provides.Depends. The left spoke up about it and believe the victim, liberals/moderates believe Biden or don't care/didn't want that to risk Trump's victory (especially when some see Trump as the worse offender), and
I'm not sure your point here. EVERY man accused in politics says this, to act like they want the truth out to clear their name.Biden said he was up for being investigated after Reade spoke up.
This is said about EVERY purported victim by the side that stands to lose. Again, not sure your point of how it is any different with Biden or Clinton or whoever... find me a victim real or imagined that doesn't have 'holes in her story' as a claim by the other team.Those that normally do side with victims said she had some holes in her story.
Actually agreed - this does seem to be the case unfortunately.The left are extremely annoyed at how Biden got away with the allegation, like most men in high positions do.
Baseless claims and opinions are facts. Cool.I'm just stating the facts about white people
This is a problem your side seems to have. Sometimes you don't have to actually say something to say something. What you cherry-pick to discuss, how everything always has a certain slant, how cases on the opposite end of the spectrum go underreported here and elsewhere, etc.... All these things can be extrapolated out to show a pattern of behavior/opinion.but I never said they were the only ones who did anything wrong. You either are a selective reader, a liar, or haven't read as many posts here as you claim to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
M3J said:It's mostly the right that'll let their sexual offenders run for campaign and support them, especially when "nasty libs!!!11" oppose those republican candidates. Thanks to social media, Democrats usually demand their politician/s to resign or face consequences, as we saw with Cuomo recently.