American Politics

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You're talking about the same kind of people who don't think the homeless should be allowed to vote either. So it's kind of par for the course.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Bloomberg is a billionaire that could join the Satanist party and he'd still have support. It's not an honest comparison.
I don't think he had as much support as he did after switching back to Dem.


They want to limit the amount of places Georgians can vote in Lincoln County from 7 down to 1.

Anybody that doesn't think this is a clear attempt at voter suppression want to explain to me how? Georgia is a battleground state as well. Many places have eliminated Sunday voting as well, as the Black community often votes en masse with their churches. This is happening in Arizona, Florida, and Texas too.

Literally why Republicans even had a chance in Georgia. Remarkable how they continue to get away with shit like this, despite all the claims of cancel culture being a thing.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Watching Biden's conference right now. He's not really instilling any confidence in me. Especially when they asked him the question about how he's gonna change the minds of the black community that thinks he isn't doing enough to help us.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't think he had as much support as he did after switching back to Dem.
Well, yeah? He was an independent, so of course he didn't. Before that he was a Republican. My point is that political affiliation matters less when it comes to technocrat billionaires.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Watching Biden's conference right now. He's not really instilling any confidence in me. Especially when they asked him the question about how he's gonna change the minds of the black community that thinks he isn't doing enough to help us.
Reporter: What are you going to do to convince black people?
Biden: pppffffttt. What's their alternative? Vote republican? INDEPENDENT? *maniacal laughter*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Well, yeah? He was an independent, so of course he didn't. Before that he was a Republican. My point is that political affiliation matters less when it comes to technocrat billionaires.
I legit did not expect him to have much support though, maybe 5% at most.

Reporter: What are you going to do to convince black people?
Biden: pppffffttt. What's their alternative? Vote republican? INDEPENDENT? *maniacal laughter*
After all, what do they have to lose? :derp
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah? I bet he didn't infiltrate BLM or Antifa, the REAL terrorists

All jokes aside, I have to wonder how people who vote conservatively can hear stories like this and not just... stop to do some introspection and see why people like this gravitate toward their political ideology. I genuinely want to know what these people feel about voting for the same party that people like this vote for. I mean you could retort with "But Richard Spencer voted for Biden!", at which point I'd clarify it's a ploy. Spencer wants White Nationalism to be viewed as a friendly, intellectual form of White Supremacy unlike the KKK of old. Trump and the MAGA movement made his job harder; by making white supremacists a laughing stock.

And this part? I've heard of this before from co workers but didn't think it was particularly well known:

In the hate groups that he breached, Scott encountered credos that only cracked-out satirists could conceive. One night, he sat up drinking bourbon with a Klansman who laid out the dual-seed theory. In the Garden of Eden, it was Adam, Eve, and Abel, and Abel, born of Adam, sired the white race. Then came the snake with forbidden fruit — only, the “fruit” was Eve sleeping with the snake. The snake, being Satan, fathered Cain and the mud people, starting off with the Jews. Then, you got your Blacks, gays, commies, and Asians: They’re all the seed of Satan, too. Christians can kill them and it ain’t a sin to do so, since they’re hell spawn who don’t have souls.

Racists make it real easy for me to denounce Christianity lol.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
So, just to be clear, some twisted individuals take something notably out of context as an extremist (laughably bad take) ideology, denounced by the majority without a second thought, and your instinct is to throw the baby out with the bathwater? Typical.

No one wants these types. Who cares how they vote? They aren't representative of the masses by far. They probably vote more R than D because of pragmatism (the folly of a third party never gaining steam and drawing away votes) and the fact that more minorities (for better or worse, dare I invoke the 'Democratic Plantation'...) vote D.

But it becomes politically convenient to extrapolate the rotten apples to the whole party.

I guess you're fine with that attitude towards the entire Democratic voters - because a small minority of extremists vote Democrat, ALL Democrats are extremists by extension.

Sounds legit.

Another meme-comment day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, and to add, I've seen more than enough comments to know that true Klansmen DON'T LIKE TRUMP.

Yes, yes, he's white. But his connections to Israel (as well as many 'dual-citizen' members of his cabinet and entourage - hello, Jared) is a big, big problem for them. He's also a sock-puppet for Big Pharma, hasn't done enough for the 'White Race' (TM), etc etc.

Hey! Something they have with the left and their hatred of Israel.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
They likely don't care because they're not affected or harmed, and it probably helps them too, IF they don't agree with the bigotry. Plus, willingness to ignore morals and other wrongdoing as long as they get what they want. I mean, I've read how some white supremacists followed some Indians around recording them and accused them of stealing jobs, when they could have better used that time to learn new skills and apply to jobs.

I mean, we saw it during Trump's election and throughout his presidency. People either supported him or were quiet because they didn't think his hateful rhetoric could affect them, then they or their loved ones got deported or something stemming from his bullshit.

Plus, I remember how so many conservatives chose to vote for a sexual offender just to piss off the libs, so there's that as well.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Extremists waste their time - news at 10.

Only the right has sex offenders in politics - special report at 11.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I mean you could retort with "But Richard Spencer voted for Biden!", at which point I'd clarify it's a ploy. Spencer wants White Nationalism to be viewed as a friendly, intellectual form of White Supremacy unlike the KKK of old.
I'd rather go with it being accelerationism. There's zero reason why anyone like Spencer would endorse anything a left-leaning politician would claim to stand for. I mean, sure, maybe there could be something there economically, but what evidence is there to suggest that people like him are voting with that in the forefront of their minds? Especially since social and economic policy is never really that separate, especially for white supremacists.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I'd rather go with it being accelerationism. There's zero reason why anyone like Spencer would endorse anything a left-leaning politician would claim to stand for. I mean, sure, maybe there could be something there economically, but what evidence is there to suggest that people like him are voting with that in the forefront of their minds? Especially since social and economic policy is never really that separate, especially for white supremacists.
Spencer is in favor of a national divorce for separate ethnic states. Something I'm hearing an increasing amount from the left side of the spectrum.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Extremists waste their time - news at 10.
Wasting time = shooting up mosques and synagogues

Only the right has sex offenders in politics - special report at 11.
I don't think anyone with even an ounce of objectivity believes that to be the case
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Spencer is in favor of a national divorce for separate ethnic states. Something I'm hearing an increasing amount from the left side of the spectrum.
Correct, which is an example of far-right accelerationism

There is indeed accelerationism that exists in different spectrums.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Wasting time = shooting up mosques and synagogues
Those with left-leaning ideologies never do anything bad? Tell me, in the grand scheme what is the death toll compared to deaths on the left? Say, Biden voters. Or BLM 'protesters'. Or antifa clowns? Or or or...

This just in - idiots are idiots no matter their political affiliation!

Welcome to living in a rather large world.

I don't think anyone with even an ounce of objectivity believes that to be the case
Yeah, I don't think so either. The point is why single out one such example over another? As if Biden didn't have some really sus things surrounding him...? Or, other lieutenants in either party really.

Correct, which is an example of far-right accelerationism

There is indeed accelerationism that exists in different spectrums.
Again, I don't disagree. It's refreshing to hear about both sides (or even multipolar sides if you don't think of politics as 2-D) being responsible for this attitude as well. Doesn't it get old ONLY hearing about one political party member or constituent being guilty of x, y, or zed when we can cherry-pick lunatics from any affiliation? Why are things reported by some as only occurring on their political enemy's side? Wait, don't tell me, it's the 'they are worse about it' canard that is impossible to quantify or qualify....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's mostly the right that'll let their sexual offenders run for campaign and support them, especially when "nasty libs!!!11" oppose those republican candidates. Thanks to social media, Democrats usually demand their politician/s to resign or face consequences, as we saw with Cuomo recently.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those with left-leaning ideologies never do anything bad? Tell me, in the grand scheme what is the death toll compared to deaths on the left? Say, Biden voters. Or BLM 'protesters'. Or antifa clowns? Or or or...
lulz, even though articles have come out stating that it's the white supremacists/anti-BLM people causing initial damage or starting riots. K then.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
lulz, even though articles have come out stating that it's the white supremacists/anti-BLM people causing initial damage or starting riots. K then.
lulz, at you qualifying every person causing mayhem as a white supremacist in opposition to video after video showing otherwise. K then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's mostly the right that'll let their sexual offenders run for campaign and support them, especially when "nasty libs!!!11" oppose those republican candidates. Thanks to social media, Democrats usually demand their politician/s to resign or face consequences, as we saw with Cuomo recently.
Oh really?

Cuomo only became a problem when the tiny bit of smoke that turned out to be a forest fire became impossible to ignore.

What of the allegations against Biden? Crickets on that I'm assuming. Or or or 'it's not the same' for some asinine reason. I'm sure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For the record, I am enjoying that your high-brow editions of 'only white ppl do anything wrong in the world' didn't end in the last two weeks.

I'm a subscriber; happy me to see some action here today.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
lulz, at you qualifying every person causing mayhem as a white supremacist in opposition to video after video showing otherwise. K then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh really?

Cuomo only became a problem when the tiny bit of smoke that turned out to be a forest fire became impossible to ignore.

What of the allegations against Biden? Crickets on that I'm assuming. Or or or 'it's not the same' for some asinine reason. I'm sure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For the record, I am enjoying that your high-brow editions of 'only white ppl do anything wrong in the world' didn't end in the last two weeks.

I'm a subscriber; happy me to see some action here today.
lulz, at you refusing to believe articles that exposed who really started the riots. If videos were evidence enough, more people would see BLM protesters as the peaceful ones and realize that the cops and out-of-towners are the actual rioters.

Yeah really. Like I said, thanks to social media. We both at least agree that the Democrats would be silent or support the offenders like they did Bill Clinton if social media wasn't a thing? Democrats are pandering to their base, hence why they call for resignations and actions against those accused or proven of sexual harassment/assault.

Depends. The left spoke up about it and believe the victim, liberals/moderates believe Biden or don't care/didn't want that to risk Trump's victory (especially when some see Trump as the worse offender), and Biden said he was up for being investigated after Reade spoke up. Those that normally do side with victims said she had some holes in her story. The left are extremely annoyed at how Biden got away with the allegation, like most men in high positions do.

I'm just stating the facts about white people, but I never said they were the only ones who did anything wrong. You either are a selective reader, a liar, or haven't read as many posts here as you claim to.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
lulz, at you refusing to believe articles that exposed who really started the riots.
1. What possible agenda could a left-leaning article/source have to be an apologist for their baby, BLM, and to paint it in as soft a light as possible?
2. What are the odds that EVERY riot (keep in mind it wasn't only one - one event, one night, or one location) over an extended period of time were ALLLLL caused by white supremacists boogeymen, as opposed to, you know, the bulk of people showing out? Occam's Razor alone says you're wrong, but I'm certain evidence otherwise that's more precise does as well.
3. Let's PRETEND you are right (lol), and EVERY riotous activity was 'started' by a white infiltrator to stir things up... who gives a fuck? The crowd gets a pass because a white guy yelled 'let's burn some shit down?' - curious that they didn't react like "hey, shut the fuck up, white guy, we're peacefully marching here" but instead somehow were transfixed and under the spell, thereby magically losing all agency and starting to riot just because they were told to. How convenient, the 'the other side started it' narrative!
4. How is this any different from the Jan 6 OMGMASSACRE argument that it was antifa/the feds that STARTED the events? So what? ACT ON YOUR OWN FUCKING ACCORD. Agency doesn't fly out the window ffs.

If videos were evidence enough,
They are. And no matter how much you appeal, I'm not going to disbelieve my own lying eyes over your insistence I didn't see what I clearly saw night after night.

more people would see BLM protesters as the peaceful ones
I'll give you that the bulk of people in the streets weren't acting up, necessarily, although that's hard to determine. I've seen what I believe to be an arbitrary "93% peaceful" figure thrown out here and elsewhere (lol, repeating talking points). No idea how that value was determined, but let's go with it. That still leaves 7% assholes. And if you figure thousands upon thousands of people in the streets over many a large cities, probably approximating tens of thousands or maybe into 6 figures, then 7% of that becomes a more and more sizable figure. That's not a problem; roughly 7% (if even accurate, I doubt that very much) rotten apples? That's way too high a percentage to be acceptable in any waste figure (actual rotten produce). That's a huge failure.

Also, contrast that figure with the amount charged in J6 versus how many just showed up. What's the official narrative breakdown of those figures, hmm?

and realize that the cops ...are the actual rioters.
Oh, please qualify this statement. The COPS were the rioters?

and out-of-towners
Oh, this I believe, just not the OOT's you seem think. I'm sure, much like with Rittenhouse fright night, you had a lot of people coming in from OOT to stir the pot. This INCLUDED antifa clowns and BLM'ers that want to burn and loot. For some reason you think it's only white nationalists that just bought their black skinny jeans on that day as opposed to any other figures, but whatever.

Yeah really. Like I said, thanks to social media. We both at least agree that the Democrats would be silent or support the offenders like they did Bill Clinton if social media wasn't a thing? Democrats are pandering to their base, hence why they call for resignations and actions against those accused or proven of sexual harassment/assault.
I'm not sure I follow what you're even saying here. Certainly Dems hadn't ousted Biden as a nominee at any point. They didn't proverbially clean their own house at all. And they haven't distanced themselves from the clusterfuck that is the Clinton dynasty, even though they should, as she's even being used as a trial balloon candidate for the next election - plus they keep platforming BOTH of the Clintons. I hardly see their actions aligning with what you seem to be suggesting here.

Depends. The left spoke up about it and believe the victim, liberals/moderates believe Biden or don't care/didn't want that to risk Trump's victory (especially when some see Trump as the worse offender), and
So they picked one possible, probable, offender (old rich white man who generally has very little to offer the lower class) over another. What a brilliant counter the left provides.

Biden said he was up for being investigated after Reade spoke up.
I'm not sure your point here. EVERY man accused in politics says this, to act like they want the truth out to clear their name.

Those that normally do side with victims said she had some holes in her story.
This is said about EVERY purported victim by the side that stands to lose. Again, not sure your point of how it is any different with Biden or Clinton or whoever... find me a victim real or imagined that doesn't have 'holes in her story' as a claim by the other team.

The left are extremely annoyed at how Biden got away with the allegation, like most men in high positions do.
Actually agreed - this does seem to be the case unfortunately.

I'm just stating the facts about white people
Baseless claims and opinions are facts. Cool.

but I never said they were the only ones who did anything wrong. You either are a selective reader, a liar, or haven't read as many posts here as you claim to.
This is a problem your side seems to have. Sometimes you don't have to actually say something to say something. What you cherry-pick to discuss, how everything always has a certain slant, how cases on the opposite end of the spectrum go underreported here and elsewhere, etc.... All these things can be extrapolated out to show a pattern of behavior/opinion.

I'm sure you're too ______ to say it, but I have zero doubt in my mind that you think whites are more responsible for any given ailment of society over __(insert any given minority/supposed underclass here)__, but I doubt you can or will qualify that statement without just blanket opinions as I've seen you do time and again.







And while we're on the sexual deviation of presidents, let's talk about the diary....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How many of that 7% were arrested? Charged? Prosecuted? Released at any point? Sentenced?

How about restitution for the minority business owners from the 7%?

Why is the possibility of thousands of 'bad guys' out in the streets causing mayhem not a problem for the left?
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
M3J said:
It's mostly the right that'll let their sexual offenders run for campaign and support them, especially when "nasty libs!!!11" oppose those republican candidates. Thanks to social media, Democrats usually demand their politician/s to resign or face consequences, as we saw with Cuomo recently.
 
Top