- Joined
- Mar 8, 2011
- Messages
- 232
- Reaction score
- 108
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Just another xi0 thread
I'm here to add to the spam. >:3 Hello!
I'm here to add to the spam. >:3 Hello!



Yeah, what the hell! You could have played another game with me for only one day phase of me being alive! (killed during night one this time, killed during day 1 last time I played with you).
And don't tell me I missed another Mafia game?!?![]()

What roles have you had in the past and which ones were your favorite?I've played a couple of times and I don't really remember my roles well... xD I think I was mafia just once. The other times I've been a normal townie, bulletproof townie... And that's all I remember. xD But I definitely like being mafia better. As for roles... dunno. Just being mafia is okay I guess.It was weird because I was the insane doctor AGAIN this time. Doctor is always my role!What roles have you had in the past and which ones were your favorite?

Yeah, deep inside I'm a bad girl.I was the serial killer once, which was really fun, but I lost because it was a small game and the mafia and I picked off two townies a night. It was really bad actually. XD I wonder if there has ever been a mafia game on here when the serial killer actually won. I've never been mafia though, so I have no idea if I would like it more than a townie roll. It's interesting that you enjoy being mafia though.![]()

That's... you know... it's actually.... that's.... THAT'S WHAT I SAID!Adi...you like being mafia so you can admit it to everyone![]()

Gary will never be normalewww xi0 is normal now
