At a Place Called Ibisa

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

I'm here to add to the spam. >:3 Hello!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

What dafuq is he eating? :XD

And hello, Kyouria! This is definitely the place for random spam. ^^ Make yourself at home.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Just another xi0 thread

boss's role is lame i dont even that characet vis character is fabulous htough
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Vat? :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:XD

And don't tell me I missed another Mafia game?!? :gwah
Yeah, what the hell! You could have played another game with me for only one day phase of me being alive! (killed during night one this time, killed during day 1 last time I played with you).
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

I seem to bring bad luck when playing Mafia... :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another xi0 thread

It was weird because I was the insane doctor AGAIN this time. Doctor is always my role! :arf What roles have you had in the past and which ones were your favorite?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

It was weird because I was the insane doctor AGAIN this time. Doctor is always my role! :arf What roles have you had in the past and which ones were your favorite?
I've played a couple of times and I don't really remember my roles well... xD I think I was mafia just once. The other times I've been a normal townie, bulletproof townie... And that's all I remember. xD But I definitely like being mafia better. As for roles... dunno. Just being mafia is okay I guess.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another xi0 thread

I was the serial killer once, which was really fun, but I lost because it was a small game and the mafia and I picked off two townies a night. It was really bad actually. XD I wonder if there has ever been a mafia game on here when the serial killer actually won. I've never been mafia though, so I have no idea if I would like it more than a townie roll. It's interesting that you enjoy being mafia though. :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

I was the serial killer once, which was really fun, but I lost because it was a small game and the mafia and I picked off two townies a night. It was really bad actually. XD I wonder if there has ever been a mafia game on here when the serial killer actually won. I've never been mafia though, so I have no idea if I would like it more than a townie roll. It's interesting that you enjoy being mafia though. :3c
Yeah, deep inside I'm a bad girl. :derp

I would enjoy trying to win as a serial killer. But I'll probably face embarassing defeat. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Adi...you like being mafia so you can admit it to everyone -_-;
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Adi...you like being mafia so you can admit it to everyone -_-;
That's... you know... it's actually.... that's.... THAT'S WHAT I SAID! :sexyarf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Just another xi0 thread

ewww xi0 is normal now
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Indeed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

I don't get it...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another xi0 thread

He means you're bleeding black instead of the stained red user name color.
Sighs - I wanted to say this more.... how do you say.... expressively.
 
Top