Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
No legacy in jeopardy thenLebron has to win the chip this year or else his legacy as the Goat will be in Jeopardy
The GOAT could never be 3-6 in the Finals. The actual GOAT is 6-0.Lebron has to win the chip this year or else his legacy as the Goat will be in Jeopardy
i believe this season is legit. no homecourt advantage, no travel, all rested, playing under the same circumstance unless a team got a key player out due to covidHe'll never be the GOAT. He's lost in the Finals twice as many times as he's won. The actual GOAT never lost.
Plus, this season will always have an asterisk attached to it regardless of who wins it. Tough to draw any conclusions from it.
The reasons you listed are the same reasons why it might not be. Regular season is still abbreviated by like 10 games for most teams.i believe this season is legit. no homecourt advantage, no travel, all rested, playing under the same circumstance unless a team got a key player out due to covid
Can't really disagree with that because I think Clippers will work better as a unit come play-offs than the Lakers; their pieces just fit better, despite who LAL bring in. I hope I'm proven wrong though.Oh, forgot about prediction about the chip
Clippers over Bucks in 6
This is assuming no players opt out of playing before July 30th, as their squad is missing some guys like Shamet and Zubac, who haven't reported yet. While Harrell and Beverley left to attend for personal matters. If complete, feel they got the best squad.
ya'll sleeping on my Heat lolCan't really disagree with that because I think Clippers will work better as a unit come play-offs than the Lakers; their pieces just fit better, despite who LAL bring in. I hope I'm proven wrong though.
I'm looking forward to seeing Play-Off Giannis this year, but they'll have to go through Raptors and Celtics to get that Conference final spot. Theyre good as a unit but need to be better at managing the game with Middleton or Giannis aren't on the court.
Has the league any cut off date for players who have opted out of joining their teams? I know there's been a few players leaving the bubble due to personal issues. I think Harrell actually left a few days ago too ( dunno if he's returned yet) but I didn't read about Beverley.

GTFO, i like Lebron but fuck the LakersYour Heat? I thought you were a big Lakers fan now![]()
Haha not even, I like Miami but they don't have a lot of play off experience in their team. I guess same with Lakers but then LeBron and AD make up that with just better talent.ya'll sleeping on my Heat
ya'll sleeping on my Heat lol
Definitely, its always different in the playoffs when the game slows down and teams will pack the paint against him. His jumper has gotten better, but he's still just a 31% 3pt shooter and like 64% from the line. And you know if they face the Heat, Bam is a Giannis stopper, well at least relative to everyone else, lol.I'm looking forward to seeing Play-Off Giannis this year, but they'll have to go through Raptors and Celtics to get that Conference final spot. Theyre good as a unit but need to be better at managing the game with Middleton or Giannis aren't on the court.
It's been hard to find stuff on this. All I know is July 30th is the official start and up until August 14th, teams can sign a substitute player if one of their own voluntarily opts out. A grain of salt here, but I think players can opt out after that too, but will forfeit salary and such that remains.Has the league any cut off date for players who have opted out of joining their teams? I know there's been a few players leaving the bubble due to personal issues. I think Harrell actually left a few days ago too ( dunno if he's returned yet) but I didn't read about Beverley.
Did you see Jokic's weight loss, gonna reach the next levelNuggets winning the chip guys calm down
Ya and bol bol BALLING my teams is gonna be scaryDefinitely, its always different in the playoffs when the game slows down and teams will pack the paint against him. His jumper has gotten better, but he's still just a 31% 3pt shooter and like 64% from the line. And you know if they face the Heat, Bam is a Giannis stopper, well at least relative to everyone else, lol.
It's been hard to find stuff on this. All I know is July 30th is the official start and up until August 14th, teams can sign a substitute player if one of their own voluntarily opts out. A grain of salt here, but I think players can opt out after that too, but will forfeit salary and such that remains.
Best, I could find
Did you see Jokic's weight loss, gonna reach the next level
Just saw Miami's highlights and some others on ESPN. It's definitely a different feel without fans and the neutral court.Have you guys been watching the scrimmages that started the day before?
Miami gave you that pick so you guys could get him. A little gratitude maybe. Jk, do you think he will actually get some run when the real games start or was it more just a young guy finally getting playing time. Also, I really like MPJ, I think he's got next.Ya and bol bol BALLING my teams is gonna be scary
I don’t think he will play when playoffs starts but MPJ doesn’t get enough mins but I promise u my team is gonna scare the league!!!Just saw Miami's highlights and some others on ESPN. It's definitely a different feel without fans and the neutral court.
Miami gave you that pick so you guys could get him. A little gratitude maybe. Jk, do you think he will actually get some run when the real games start or was it more just a young guy finally getting playing time. Also, I really like MPJ, I think he's got next.
Honestly it's not cool if you're on a contender team. We all know half of those emergencies are fake, Lou williams leaving just to be seen at a restaurant/strip clubs pretty much confirmed this.What's you guys opinion on players leaving the bubble for "personal reasons" or emergencies?
It's becoming more and more common now.
That's precisely why I asked the question. Considering his role and his team, it's kind of a dumb thing to do. The risks just aren't worth it and now your team will be missing it's best scorer coming off the bench for the first 2 seeding matches.Honestly it's not cool if you're on a contender team. We all know half of those emergencies are fake, Lou williams leaving just to be seen at a restaurant/strip clubs pretty much confirmed this.
The Nuggets vs Rockets HAS to be the most intriguing matchup of all in the bubble. You’ve got one team embracing the modern small-ball on the extreme side, and the other one is completely spitting on that while still retaining elements of the modern game i.e.: good shooters all around.Just saw Miami's highlights and some others on ESPN. It's definitely a different feel without fans and the neutral court.
Miami gave you that pick so you guys could get him. A little gratitude maybe. Jk, do you think he will actually get some run when the real games start or was it more just a young guy finally getting playing time. Also, I really like MPJ, I think he's got next.