Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Thoughts on the losers' brackets getting the top players though? That's what I was hoping to do, I think?Because I saw it as cheating, getting one or two top 20 players for free. It wouldn't had affected anything to me because I was on the winner bracket already, IIRC, but it was too much of an unfair boon compared to those in the losers'.
We can probably all arrange something before the season starts for cases like this, though, idk.
I want you to join thoughSo you don't want me to join after all

Yeah. So then overnight your team would had been easily better than eg scav's who actually won it all. Idk.Thoughts on the losers' brackets getting the top players though? That's what I was hoping to do, I think?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
kinkyI want you to join though![]()
Your anger mostly, and me at me for being shit at this gameYeah. So then overnight your team would had been easily better than eg scav's who actually won it all. Idk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think we all really want you to join idk where you got that impression lol
well it was very calm here yesterday, who sparkled this debate and publicy finger pointed hardy for something that happened many months ago and already got solved? and you say you don't like dramasI do not <_<

who was the one who PMed me regarding the league? And now I'm joining so what's the issue? D:well it was very calm here yesterday, who sparkled this debate and publicy finger pointed hardy for something that happened many months ago and already got solved? and you say you don't like dramas![]()
people who don't like drama solve thing in PM like adults, people who like dramas finger point in public about old stuff. capiche? so dont ever complain about dramawho was the one who PMed me regarding the league? And now I'm joining so what's the issue? D:
Sparkled though. I'm very sparkly lolol

cappeople who don't like drama solve thing in PM like adults, people who like dramas finger point in public about old stuff. capiche? so dont ever complain about drama![]()


GOATic carried me to 3rd, truly the best pick of the draft last yearfunny i believe everyone will rank jokic first![]()

you should've won, you had jokic, KD and westbrook. not sure how you fumbled winner bracketGOATic carried me to 3rd, truly the best pick of the draft last year![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks for KD btw, that did work out. Grant, well the Pistons took the pissyou should've won, you had jokic, KD and westbrook. not sure how you fumbled winner bracket
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and jerami grant![]()
Anything to cockblock Sammy from the Joker <3funny i believe everyone will rank jokic first![]()
