Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,830
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Because I saw it as cheating, getting one or two top 20 players for free. It wouldn't had affected anything to me because I was on the winner bracket already, IIRC, but it was too much of an unfair boon compared to those in the losers'.

We can probably all arrange something before the season starts for cases like this, though, idk.
Thoughts on the losers' brackets getting the top players though? That's what I was hoping to do, I think?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thoughts on the losers' brackets getting the top players though? That's what I was hoping to do, I think?
Yeah. So then overnight your team would had been easily better than eg scav's who actually won it all. Idk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think we all really want you to join idk where you got that impression lol
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I want you to join though :feelsbadman
kinky

I'll join, then
Yeah. So then overnight your team would had been easily better than eg scav's who actually won it all. Idk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think we all really want you to join idk where you got that impression lol
Your anger mostly, and me at me for being shit at this game

Wait, how could it have been? Especially when scav knows how to rotate while I"m too scared to?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@M3J i think you actually like drama -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I do not <_<
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I do not <_<
well it was very calm here yesterday, who sparkled this debate and publicy finger pointed hardy for something that happened many months ago and already got solved? and you say you don't like dramas :bnah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I PMed @Mazino so he's at least aware that he's invited for this year. Let's finalise things as early as possible so everyone can set out some ground rules.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
well it was very calm here yesterday, who sparkled this debate and publicy finger pointed hardy for something that happened many months ago and already got solved? and you say you don't like dramas :bnah
who was the one who PMed me regarding the league? And now I'm joining so what's the issue? D:

Sparkled though. I'm very sparkly lolol
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
who was the one who PMed me regarding the league? And now I'm joining so what's the issue? D:

Sparkled though. I'm very sparkly lolol
people who don't like drama solve thing in PM like adults, people who like dramas finger point in public about old stuff. capiche? so dont ever complain about drama :cop
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
people who don't like drama solve thing in PM like adults, people who like dramas finger point in public about old stuff. capiche? so dont ever complain about drama :cop
cap

Anyway, I should get Jokic right off the bat, to make things more even and as a huge fuck you to Sam :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
funny i believe everyone will rank jokic first :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
GOATic carried me to 3rd, truly the best pick of the draft last year :nod
you should've won, you had jokic, KD and westbrook. not sure how you fumbled winner bracket
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh and jerami grant :lmao
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,830
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
you should've won, you had jokic, KD and westbrook. not sure how you fumbled winner bracket
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh and jerami grant :lmao
Thanks for KD btw, that did work out. Grant, well the Pistons took the piss
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ben Simmons to Orlando pls
 
Top