Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Well I had allergies and stuff that probably that was the main reason for everything, of course after I had my tonsils removed things seems to have headed in the right direction, this was the 1st and 2nd grade I believe. It's bad in his case since it still haunts him I guess. :S

I wore them till the 5th grade ..
Do the allergies still remain?

As for my brother, it doesn't bother him anymore...that I recall. The last time he suffered anything asthma related was during football, but even that was a very long time ago.

Awww, little Jo with glasses. Were you called a nerd?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The avatar and username are now one

So close :zomg

I used various inhalers for a period that spanned some months just so that my allergic bronchitis did not turn into an asthma. It worked, thankfully.
Wearing glasses would have been a full mark, had you been wearing them now, too..
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Do the allergies still remain?

As for my brother, it doesn't bother him anymore...that I recall. The last time he suffered anything asthma related was during football, but even that was a very long time ago.

Awww, little Jo with glasses. Were you called a nerd?
Probably, but I have no problem with them.

I was not able to do any sports when young, now I play basketball almost every week. :D

Nope, that word was not introduced in our countries vocabulary, we had a different word which is a pejorative on the word glasses: CVIKERI. :D

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

So close :zomg

I used various inhalers for a period that spanned some months just so that my allergic bronchitis did not turn into an asthma. It worked, thankfully.
Wearing glasses would have been a full mark, had you been wearing them now, too..
I used them as well, I went to a special hospital for lung diseases in the 2nd grade and things went positive from then, we have special therapy there and stuff.

I did not even go to school for months on end, so I probably never was remembered for these things. I always got back healthy and energetic. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Probably, but I have no problem with them.

I was not able to do any sports when young, now I play basketball almost every week. :D

Nope, that word was not introduced in our countries vocabulary, we had a different word which is a pejorative on the word glasses: CVIKERI. :D

That's good to hear. So far, I've been fortunate to not have experienced any allergies to any foods/products. I hope it remains like that; I love my food too much.

Awesome; are you part of your university's basketball team or just play with friends? I used to really enjoy watching basketball and such, but never had that desire to try it out for myself. Now I dabble with some football with friends, every fortnight or so; as a social activity and also for fitness purposes.

You don't have the word "nerd"? you gotta petition for it :nod.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

That's good to hear. So far, I've been fortunate to not have experienced any allergies to any foods/products. I hope it remains like that; I love my food too much.

Awesome; are you part of your university's basketball team or just play with friends? I used to really enjoy watching basketball and such, but never had that desire to try it out for myself. Now I dabble with some football with friends, every fortnight or so; as a social activity and also for fitness purposes.

You don't have the word "nerd"? you gotta petition for it :nod.
None of my allergies are food related, they were with house dust and stuff.

We don't have much sporting going on at university ... I usually play with friends for recreational stuff, and maybe having fun. :D I play it more than I watch it, so its for relaxation, don't take it really seriously is my moto... :XD

I think it might be : Bubalica, but it only describes someone who studies a lot.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Hello Bubalica :nerd

How are you enjoying your additional responsibilities in One Piece?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Hello Bubalica :nerd

How are you enjoying your additional responsibilities in One Piece?
Google trans does wonders. :derp

It feels like I have found my fox's den, I feel warm, cosy and enlightened. :cheerbunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

So Josef... Did being an OP mod change you? Tell me.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Somehow I feel your avi looks like you... somewhat.... somehow......
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Somehow I feel your avi looks like you... somewhat.... somehow......
Well this is what I told you yesterday. It is probably a selfie. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Wait, I should get paid?!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Google trans does wonders. :derp
Nah, I actually got it from your previous post. :hee

You seem to be handling the responsibility quite well. I'm proud to call you my underling :nod.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Nah, I actually got it from your previous post. :hee

You seem to be handling the responsibility quite well. I'm proud to call you my underling :nod.
Lol, new page, new world I suppose, but great! :zomg

I am only humble my master. m( )m

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Wait, I should get paid?!
THE SECRET GOT OUT! HELP HELP!!!!
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Well this is what I told you yesterday. It is probably a selfie. :D
Oh is that so? I wonder what hair wax he uses :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Lol, new page, new world I suppose, but great! :zomg

I am only humble my master. m( )m
I guess our post per page settings are different.

Master? :wtf
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

TELL ME EVERYTHING!!! NOW!!! :arf




I think we shouldn't ask... :oh
My yachts, my mansions ... :gwah I don't want to lose them!!!

I guess our post per page settings are different.

Master? :wtf
True, true.

I always hold you in high regard.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I THOUGHT YOU WERE POOR?! :arf
 
Top