Re: The avatar and username are now one
As for my brother, it doesn't bother him anymore...that I recall. The last time he suffered anything asthma related was during football, but even that was a very long time ago.
Awww, little Jo with glasses. Were you called a nerd?
Do the allergies still remain?Well I had allergies and stuff that probably that was the main reason for everything, of course after I had my tonsils removed things seems to have headed in the right direction, this was the 1st and 2nd grade I believe. It's bad in his case since it still haunts him I guess. :S
I wore them till the 5th grade ..
As for my brother, it doesn't bother him anymore...that I recall. The last time he suffered anything asthma related was during football, but even that was a very long time ago.
Awww, little Jo with glasses. Were you called a nerd?


.









I don't want to lose them!!!