Hangout - Black Clover Hangout Thread | Page 55 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Black Clover Hangout Thread

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Husbando Wars nomination deadline is extended until Nov 23rd! Nominate your husband now!​

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Ralph, Gaderois, Foyal and Zenon profile

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Since Ralph mentioned the Zogratis siblings, is there a possibility that the Triad are actually all siblings, or does Zenon have other siblings, maybe the ones that were shown in the flashback? If the other two from the Triad are not Zogratis, that would kinda hint at the possibility that Zenon is from a branch royal family from Spade. Something like in Clover where you have Kira, Silva and Vermillion, and they went to F up the Grinberryall family to take over Spade. If thats the case its gonna be interesting to find out where the Dark Triad stuff comes into play

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Since Ralph mentioned the Zogratis siblings, is there a possibility that the Triad are actually all siblings, or does Zenon have other siblings, maybe the ones that were shown in the flashback? I
Very likely

On reddit they pointed out one thing,

During Yuno's flashback two silouettes were shown that resembled Gaderois and Foyal a lot, but according to these cards at the time of the facts they must have been children ....

Simple mistake? Were the parents?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Very likely

On reddit they pointed out one thing,

During Yuno's flashback two silouettes were shown that resembled Gaderois and Foyal a lot, but according to these cards at the time of the facts they must have been children ....

Simple mistake? Were the parents?
I have seen that as well on discord :xp agewise those two should have been like 9 or 10 lol.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I have seen that as well on discord :xp agewise those two should have been like 9 or 10 lol.
They could be fathers, or even a simple mistake.

I don't think Tabata was wrong, usually for characters of ambiguous age in the cards he always specifies something (in the case of the elves he put the ages in which they died, in the case of the witch queen he said that she is more than 100 years old, for Zenon nothing) if he really wanted to insert something strange about the age of Gaderois and Floya would have written something like "26 (apparent age)"

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
When he gets angry and brings out that strange aura that both Finral and others identify with that of Vetto and Fana. Well, but why? Was he already owned?
BY own, you mean an elf? That aura, as we saw with Vetto, was just their sheer amount of hatred. That's not something unique to the elves, especially since none of the other elves displayed such. And if it was connected to him being an elf, you would image that Langris would have shown it while in his elven form.

One thing is the talk of random nobles or some magical knight who abuses his power, but a deputy captain who does not try to help citizens is not a normal thing at all.
The entire point of that scene was that Langris didn't have the ability to save those people due to the way his enemy's magic was, so he chose to act for the greater good. That's quite a militaristic way of thinking. He wasn't just gonna kill them because he could, simply because he had no other way of defeating the enemy.

There would be fate that was suspected of being the spy among the Knights, which has been abandoned and never fully clarified.
I mean, we were already shown that when capturing enemy agents, they probe their minds for information. They did that with the two people from the Midnight Sun, so it seems obvious they would do the same for someone else they think was part of that group, and since Langris wasn't actually a spy or anything, he would be cleared as soon as they did.

But I don't think Nozelle wanted to kill Asta, at best she intended to punish him for his behavior, but Nozelle is not stupid enough to abuse his powers, He is snobbish and arrogant, but not an idiot, he recognizes the merits of others and despite not sharing the point of sight of nobles who don't think like him like Julius or Fuegoloen or make fun of non-noble captains like Yami and Jack respects them anyway and is willing to work with them.

And no, Langris who tries to kill his brother is not absolutely normal, since everyone present is shocked by his behavior and Julius himself says that those who attack his companions cannot be trusted.
If Nozel wasn't threatening Asta, why did Fuegoleon feel the need to step in and stop him? And he specifically called Fuegoleon soft for talking about Asta having the right to be there. Even if you think he wasn't gonna kill Asta, he was clearly gonna do something questionable towards him.

Langris behavior apart from that one time as been shown normal, which was the point. Yes, his actions towards Finral during that one time was bad, but acting as if he was always that way around everyone is untrue. Even with Finral, we had seen them interact before that point, and while Langris was a bully, he was never shown as murderous towards Finral normally.

But Nozelle didn't know that Patry was in William's body, he only finds out later.

And in any case it is not quite the same, in short, we are talking about the head of the terrorists who have terrorized the kingdom for months ....
The claim was that none of the other Magic Knights showed such a willingness to kill, which is provably false.

In short, let's talk about a character who acts and behaves clearly as a villain: he kidnaps people, blackmails them without any scruple, does not look in the face of those who sacrificed many things and energies for the salvation of the kingdom (Asta, Julius, the Black Bull ), is willing to kill a cold-blooded girl, bases trial in which he applies a real persecution towards the condemned without even giving them the opportunity to defend themselves (in the face of the judge super partes) ....
The King didn't do any of that, so not sure why any of that matters when talking about him. And if you're saying that Damnatio is villainous because of his actions, I'm not sure why when I don't believe anyone has disagreed that he's one...

It does not seem to me, it is clear that the author meant that there was something wrong with the matter ....
We had a backstory explaining why Langris hated his brother, and then a whole battle that ended with Finral saving his brother, and Langris accepting that help. The next we see of them, Langris actually goes out of his way to tell Finral what his problem is with Finesse, while ignoring Finral's comment about becoming head of the family and such, which you would think would be a bigger deal to him.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
BY own, you mean an elf? That aura, as we saw with Vetto, was just their sheer amount of hatred. That's not something unique to the elves, especially since none of the other elves displayed such
It seems to me a little forced as an explanation. That is, if the author intentionally wanted to immediately connect things, there must be some reason. That is, if not for what purpose to insert Julius and Marcus' doubt that Langris could have links with the Midnigth Sun?

The fact remains that we are talking about someone who should be a deputy captain who does not care to save citizens, which is very serious.

If Nozel wasn't threatening Asta, why did Fuegoleon feel the need to step in and stop him?
So do you think Nozelle would have killed a knight from another company in cold blood? Then how would he justify himself with Julius and Yami? I think Fuegolon wanted to prevent Asta from getting hurt or simply assert his reasons against Nozelle

The same Nozelle who wanted Yuno on his team?

Langris behavior apart from that one time as been shown normal, which was the point. Yes, his actions towards Finral during that one time was bad, but acting as if he was always that way around everyone is untrue. Even with Finral, we had seen them interact before that point, and while Langris was a bully, he was never shown as murderous towards Finral normally.
But in fact there is talk of how Langris has behaved in THAT situation. Which Tabata never deigned to explain.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It seems to me a little forced as an explanation. That is, if the author intentionally wanted to immediately connect things, there must be some reason. That is, if not for what purpose to insert Julius and Marcus' doubt that Langris could have links with the Midnigth Sun?
Perhaps, as said, for a red herring. That "effect" wasn't even specifically connected to the Midnight Sun as oppose to the elves.

The fact remains that we are talking about someone who should be a deputy captain who does not care to save citizens, which is very serious.
Except it had nothing to do with caring... He was shown realizing he was incapable of saving them in that situation. I'm not sure why you're deriding him for something he was never shown capable of doing. Unless you have proof that he could have saved them, we go with what the series showed, which is that he couldn't.

So do you think Nozelle would have killed a knight from another company in cold blood? Then how would he justify himself with Julius and Yami? I think Fuegolon wanted to prevent Asta from getting hurt or simply assert his reasons against Nozelle
Why would he have had to justify himself to them? We were shown that Julius doesn't have any power over who gets punished and how, that all falls to the Magic Congress, and Yami would have had no say in it, unless you're saying he would have taken revenge for Asta, which only puts him in the same spot that Nozel was. Not to mention, he clearly said during that exchange that he didn't care what those beneath him thought, directly after Julius' name was mentioned. And as I said, even if you don't think he was gonna to kill Asta, he was clearly gonna do something major, what with that feeling he gave out. And I don't see why Fuegoleon would be releasing a battle aura if they were just talking.

The same Nozelle who wanted Yuno on his team?
Right, because Yuno and Asta aren't incredibility different... Nozel wanting someone powerful and proper like Yuno doesn't not mean he cool with the common folk, especially considering he himself states that.

in fact there is talk of how Langris has behaved in THAT situation. Which Tabata never deigned to explain.
Maybe because it wasn't important? I don't see the need to ascribe a greater meaning to a situation that has already be resolved.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Why would he have had to justify himself to them? We were shown that Julius doesn't have any power over who gets punished and how, that all falls to the Magic Congress, and Yami would have had no say in it, unless you're saying he would have taken revenge for Asta, which only puts him in the same spot that Nozel was. Not to mention, he clearly said during that exchange that he didn't care what those beneath him thought, directly after Julius' name was mentioned. And as I said, even if you don't think he was gonna to kill Asta, he was clearly gonna do something major, what with that feeling he gave out. And I don't see why Fuegoleon would be releasing a battle aura if they were just talking.
What ?

But Julius himself stops Langris from killing Finral by saying that he would never forgive those who attack their own conmrade ......

Right, because Yuno and Asta aren't incredibility different...
They are two peasant.
If Nozelle really disgusted them as you say, then she would never have considered Yuno.

Maybe because it wasn't important?
Er, wasn't it important?

Wasn't Langris trying to kill his brother important?

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
don't you think that black clover plagiarizes too much card games, countries with a card symbol: clover heart spades diamonds. We have kings of the queens of the jack(emperor mage) AS(captain) the rest of the cards are the knights mages. Asta is the joker of the card that is useless in games, but when used it cuts off all the other cards (anti magic).
Each country represents a deck of cards. In Spade we have Three Kings made a three of a kind (with yuno sa would have made a four of a kind) like in poker.
Heart is the game of kilo shit and on heart we have the queen of hearts to you the honor. Ondine is the 7 that takes away the pile of shit from the player except that the Ondine removes all the problems of the country with its magic (agricultural, surveillance of intruder, . . . ).
The kingdom of clover its plagiarizes the belotte in the form of trump. The king is useless as in belotte if he doesn't have his queen with him (belotte and rebelotte). The captains are always the AS but the emperor magician is like the valet in trump it is more important than the king in the kingdom. Yuno is the 9 in trump as the 9 in trump yuno humiliated the king during the festival. Moreover like the 9, yuno passes from a simple peasant to a prince on passing the king (yes a prince is classier than a king, we see that in all the fairy tales) (the 9 passes from 0 point to 14 point in trump the king always remains at 4 point). Even though asta can be considered as the joker in a card game, in the jackpot it can be seen in two ways:
1) as the 7 card and the 8 is worth 0 points in the jackpot. Asta is the same as it's two cards because he has 0 magic points. But as it is two trump cards that are always worth 0 points but can cut off all the other non-trump cards that have more points than them. Asta is like them in asset because even if he is worthless he can cut the magic of the other mages.
2) Asta can also be represented by 10. As the trump 10 if used at the very end it will earn an extra 10 points and will have the same number of points as the jack. So if asta is used as the last trump (card10) it will have the same level (point) as the emperor wizard (jack).
Diamond is a country close and attack their opponent without knowing their power. It represents the battle close. So I'm done with my great card plagiarism.

Last edited:

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Is that Finral in the anime fall league 2020 banner ?