Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!

Nice...going back to roots eh?
no its more like going from roots then to roots :toc


watched Thor yesterday. Never been so bored with the movie!
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!

Came to say, Enjoy your trip gb :woo show us some pictures if possible :wtf
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!

Oh,Russia is it!Be sure to not drink too much:3c

Have a nice trip!
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!

You were bored with Thor?? Whyyyyy? :(

And have a nice trip! I leave for a trip tomorrow too~ ^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!

Wasn't Thor supposed to be an action movie?

It's full of action isn't it? How can you get bored with that?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!

You were bored with Thor?? Whyyyyy? :(

And have a nice trip! I leave for a trip tomorrow too~ ^^
Well I was extremely bored with it coz there is not enough actions, the movie seems sooo freaking rush and sooo cliche. I was kinda dissapointed. ANd there is no reason to actually watch this movie in the cinema, unless your a girl who wants to watch some muscles.

Wasn't Thor supposed to be an action movie?

It's full of action isn't it? How can you get bored with that?
Its not full of action. Its full of cheap crap:tem
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!

Moscow it is, right? *tries to remember where ya from*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

So gb is from moscow, what kind of place is it like for you there?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

So gb is from moscow, what kind of place is it like for you there?
well Moscow is like eeem a huge city with a hardcore night life. It reminds me of NYC a little.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Can't wait too.The picture seems epic, the fighting scenes are also epic, I hope the story is badass.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

She can stay gone, I don't particularly like her or Orlando. It's the Jack Sparrow movie :smugbunny
I can't wait to see the mermaids :hurr, gonna have a stroke in the cinema :lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

and BLACKBEARD!
But srsly, jack sparrow is one of my fav characters :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

She can stay gone, I don't particularly like her or Orlando. It's the Jack Sparrow movie :smugbunny
I can't wait to see the mermaids :hurr, gonna have a stroke in the cinema :lmao
yeah mermaids i gonna be epic. Well I dunno I liked her character alot.she was so, how should i say, rebellious i guess :eyeroll

and BLACKBEARD!
But srsly, jack sparrow is one of my fav characters :zomg
Yeah Blackbeard should be epic
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Oh yeahhhh I forgot about Blackbeard aka Ian McShane :woo he's gonna be pure win I know that for sure!!
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

I think he looks exactly like op's blackbeard.

hey gb!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

I think he looks exactly like op's blackbeard.

hey gb!
hey . Really? just because he has a black beard? Other than that there are no similarities between them. And I doubt he laughs like that ( zeahahah)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top