Re: Sunshine girl Jessica goes to Europe tomorrow!
Nice...going back to roots eh?i am going to Russia for like a month![]()
Nice...going back to roots eh?i am going to Russia for like a month![]()
no its more like going from roots then to rootsNice...going back to roots eh?

show us some pictures if possible 
Thanks zelt! Ok I will see what can be done about thatCame to say, Enjoy your trip gbshow us some pictures if possible
![]()



Well I was extremely bored with it coz there is not enough actions, the movie seems sooo freaking rush and sooo cliche. I was kinda dissapointed. ANd there is no reason to actually watch this movie in the cinema, unless your a girl who wants to watch some muscles.You were bored with Thor?? Whyyyyy?
And have a nice trip! I leave for a trip tomorrow too~ ^^
Its not full of action. Its full of cheap crapWasn't Thor supposed to be an action movie?
It's full of action isn't it? How can you get bored with that?

yes indeed. Moscow it isMoscow it is, right? *tries to remember where ya from*
well Moscow is like eeem a huge city with a hardcore night life. It reminds me of NYC a little.So gb is from moscow, what kind of place is it like for you there?
yeah! But i am so so sad that Elizabeth is goneeee! I want her backCan't wait too.The picture seems epic, the fighting scenes are also epic, I hope the story is badass.


, gonna have a stroke in the cinema 

yeah mermaids i gonna be epic. Well I dunno I liked her character alot.she was so, how should i say, rebellious i guessShe can stay gone, I don't particularly like her or Orlando. It's the Jack Sparrow movie
I can't wait to see the mermaids, gonna have a stroke in the cinema
![]()

Yeah Blackbeard should be epicand BLACKBEARD!
But srsly, jack sparrow is one of my fav characters![]()
he's gonna be pure win I know that for sure!!
hey . Really? just because he has a black beard? Other than that there are no similarities between them. And I doubt he laughs like that ( zeahahah)I think he looks exactly like op's blackbeard.
hey gb!