Re: MH's List maker
good_boy x c_k exists?
good_boy x c_k exists?


yes xio sorry had to dissapoint yougood_boy x c_k exists?![]()


Where does it exist? In your head?yes xio sorry had to dissapoint you![]()

in everyones headWhere does it exist? In your head?![]()
its ok to be a jelly, a bit. 
Can I be jealous of something that exists in fantasy?in everyones headits ok to be a jelly, a bit.
![]()


Wrong!2.Charlie x Destiny "damnit Charlie just damnit!
hehehe~8stabs Charlie with a carrot*
I completely disapprove of this pairing as well! Something ain't right about it.7. Farfalla x After_image - I completely disapprove of this. COmpletely.![]()

The hell is wrong with you. What are your reasons behind this pairing.9.Dark Lord x Bugzee![]()

why u say Charlie x Destniy is wrong? well Dl confessed his to you in Valentines thread sooooWho's Takadanama?
Wrong!
hehehe~
I completely disapprove of this pairing as well! Something ain't right about it.
The hell is wrong with you. What are your reasons behind this pairing.![]()

The founder of Red Hawk Scans.Who's Takadanama?![]()


u make it sound like ur interested in themStill no new list released. dude wtf![]()

Because it just is.why u say Charlie x Destniy is wrong? well Dl confessed his to you in Valentines thread soooo![]()
Oh. I see.The founder of Red Hawk Scans.![]()
Inorite!?Still no new list released. dude wtf![]()
yes furuichi makes me happyWanted to make you feel special
![]()


