- Joined
- Mar 7, 2015
- Messages
- 12,543
- Reaction score
- 11,285
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
체인소맨(전기톱맨) 84화 > 마나토끼 - 일본만화 허브
체인소맨(전기톱맨) 84화 > 마나토끼 - 일본만화 허브 각종 웹툰 미리보기 No.1 마나토끼, 마나토끼에서 최신 정보를 받아보세요!
Why?I guess this finally explains why the Soviet Union still exists in 1997
Chainsawman erased the Nazis and the ww2 from existence so i guess human history changed due to that.Why?
I have no idea how to connect this chapter to it lol
I did not remember that o_oChainsawman erased the Nazis and the ww2 from existence so i guess human history changed due to that.
If you don't remember, this manga takes place in '97 and the Soviets still exist even though in real life it collapsed in '91. Some people were curious about the reason why and i guess this is the explanation
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, now we really now how it happened!Chainsawman erased the Nazis and the ww2 from existence so i guess human history changed due to that.
If you don't remember, this manga takes place in '97 and the Soviets still exist even though in real life it collapsed in '91. Some people were curious about the reason why and i guess this is the explanation
When I was reading it, I got UxU feelings as well"...Nazis?" So they did happen but the devil they caused got eaten so everything about them was erased. Does that mean the crimes and death were also undone? Did I got this right? Because otherwise the star that made children made and the other 4 possible ways to end a life besides death would still exist as well, correct? Lol, Chainsawman is basically "Undone" if he was in UxU, everything he eats gets undone and disappears without a trace (except for the fleeting memory of Makima who wants to create a perfect world with no hunger, sickness or even death.). XDDD
He needs to eat them but yeah the gun devil being eaten would be hilarious as suddenly all the deaths he caused get undone and then Kishibe stands there with empty hands or a knife or a crossbow or something like that.When I was reading it, I got UxU feelings as well![]()
![]()
So: if Denji completely defeats the Hell devil and the Gun devil, both hell and ALL GUNS in general disappear?
It would be funny Kishibe using a gun and then it disappearing in front of his eyes.
