Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Holy shit, this chapter was lit.

I loved that it explained almsot everything, as I said, these were things I wanted to know.

And daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannm, i loved that the artist even included some controversial topics that normally are not talked about in these settings.
Of course I understand why, but the fact that the author created a in-universe reason for their abscence is massive
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kishibe is screwed. Denji destroyed it all in hell (was it?).

Time for octopus guy?
 

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
I guess this finally explains why the Soviet Union still exists in 1997
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I guess this finally explains why the Soviet Union still exists in 1997
Why?
I have no idea how to connect this chapter to it lol
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Brehs, this chapter blew my mind. That's all I have to say
 

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
Why?
I have no idea how to connect this chapter to it lol
Chainsawman erased the Nazis and the ww2 from existence so i guess human history changed due to that.

If you don't remember, this manga takes place in '97 and the Soviets still exist even though in real life it collapsed in '91. Some people were curious about the reason why and i guess this is the explanation
 
Last edited:

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chainsawman erased the Nazis and the ww2 from existence so i guess human history changed due to that.

If you don't remember, this manga takes place in '97 and the Soviets still exist even though in real life it collapsed in '91. Some people were curious about the reason why and i guess this is the explanation
I did not remember that o_o
I need to re-read it all. Thanks!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chainsawman erased the Nazis and the ww2 from existence so i guess human history changed due to that.

If you don't remember, this manga takes place in '97 and the Soviets still exist even though in real life it collapsed in '91. Some people were curious about the reason why and i guess this is the explanation
Okay, now we really now how it happened!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So I'm guessing Makima expects to fight Chainsaw man, since she says he even killed those calling for help. Should be a great battle.

Have to admit I always wondered why, out of all the devils we were introduced to, chainsaw was the most feared. This explains it. To be able to erase even death potentially, it's pretty epic. I wonder what the other 4 endings that got erased were. 🤔
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"...Nazis?" So they did happen but the devil they caused got eaten so everything about them was erased. Does that mean the crimes and death were also undone? Did I got this right? Because otherwise the star that made children made and the other 4 possible ways to end a life besides death would still exist as well, correct? Lol, Chainsawman is basically "Undone" if he was in UxU, everything he eats gets undone and disappears without a trace (except for the fleeting memory of Makima who wants to create a perfect world with no hunger, sickness or even death.). XDDD
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
"...Nazis?" So they did happen but the devil they caused got eaten so everything about them was erased. Does that mean the crimes and death were also undone? Did I got this right? Because otherwise the star that made children made and the other 4 possible ways to end a life besides death would still exist as well, correct? Lol, Chainsawman is basically "Undone" if he was in UxU, everything he eats gets undone and disappears without a trace (except for the fleeting memory of Makima who wants to create a perfect world with no hunger, sickness or even death.). XDDD
When I was reading it, I got UxU feelings as well 😂 😂 😂

So: if Denji completely defeats the Hell devil and the Gun devil, both hell and ALL GUNS in general disappear?
It would be funny Kishibe using a gun and then it disappearing in front of his eyes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When I was reading it, I got UxU feelings as well 😂 😂 😂

So: if Denji completely defeats the Hell devil and the Gun devil, both hell and ALL GUNS in general disappear?
It would be funny Kishibe using a gun and then it disappearing in front of his eyes.
He needs to eat them but yeah the gun devil being eaten would be hilarious as suddenly all the deaths he caused get undone and then Kishibe stands there with empty hands or a knife or a crossbow or something like that.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Holy ish, this manga has taken a turn I was not expecting. But I love it so far so I don't mind.
 

Karnak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
411
Reaction score
637
Country
Dragonstone
Awww Makima just wants world peace. What a babe :wub

Lol at Kishibe pointing a gun at her. Didn't he see her get blasted last chapter?
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Also, she was pretty clear: if she thinks she's superior to someone/something, she'll be able to handle/defeat/control it. That's the ultimate irrational confidence move. Sports superstar mindset.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Damn people forgot who the Nazis were? That's very descriptive.
 

thedude

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
2,256
Reaction score
3,045
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So...this manga can't keep going can it? They are just burning through plot at an incredible pace...plus killing off everyone. It's such a cool world they have built, but I just can't see it lasting to 200 chapters.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Spoilers 85

Mag cover


double color spread :



pics



Japanese spoilers

コベニ2回デンジにハンバーガーセットこぼして泣く

なんか読んでも意味わからん
チェンソーの怪物がハンバーガーショップにいて
ウエイトレスがこけて体中にぶちまけられて
2回目も((((;゚Д゚))))ガクガクブルブルしながら運んで
またこけて体中にぶちまけられて
ウエイトレスが泣きじゃくって終わり


+

マキマはチェンソーマンに殺された


From what i get :
Seemingly Kobeni is working as a waitress in a restaurant.
CSM is in this restaurant
Makima has been killed by CSM ???



Earlier WSJ release this week, due to Japanese holiday


+ Japanese full script

岸辺「動くな」
マキマ「離れたほうがいいですよ」
マキマ「チェンソーマンに助けを求めた私はもうすぐ殺されます」
マキマ「記念に抵抗してみせますが」
マキマ「さあ、おいで」
チェンソーマンがマキマの体をバラバラにする

(助けて)
誰かの助けを感じとるチェンソーマン
無言で立ち尽くす岸辺
場面かわりハンバーガーショップ
店員「オーダー入りました!ファミリー!」
店員「家族で食べようファミリーバーガー」
店員「パパもママも大好きファミリーバーガー」
店員「トマト!レタス!チーズ!レタス!」
店員「主役はハンバ~」
マスコット「グー!!」

コベニ「あ!お待たせいたしました」
コベニ「ファミリーバーガーとポテト、コーラです」
客「遅ぇーよ」
コベニ「ファミリー!」
謎のポーズをとるコベニ
店員「コベニちゃん!笑顔が堅いよ!もっとファミリーに!」
コベニ「あ!ふぁはいぃ」
店員「あとね、何か話す時にねぇ」
店員「あ!って言っちゃうクセさぁ、そろそろやめようか」
店員「それねぇファミリーじゃないから」
コベニ「あ!はい!」


また「あ!」と言ってしまい焦るコベニ
パシッ
店員にビンタされる
店員「これはね、ファミリーの平手打ちだよ」
店員「コベニちゃんが、あって言いそうになったら痛みを思い出して欲しいんだ」
店員「そうすれば言わなくなるでしょう?」
店員「コベニ!全員で問題は解決していこうぜ」
店員「俺らファミリーなんだから!」
コベニ「助けて…」
店員「え、なんて?」

チェンソーマンにハンバーガーセットを持っていくコベニ
コベニ「あっ」
何もないのに躓いて転び、チェンソーマンに全てぶちまけてしまう
焦る店員と無表情のコベニ
CM「ヴァン!ヴァア!ヴァアア!!」
コベニ「ヴァンバーガー!!」
店員「ファミリー!!」
コベニ「家族で食べよう(以下略)」
店員「コベニ!コベニのせいで死ぬんだ」
そう言った店員の首が飛ぶ
店員「こけないで!次は絶対こけないで」
コベニ「はぃぃぃ」
またしても転びチェンソーマンに全てぶちまける
コベニ「うぇ、え」
コベニ「ゆえええええええ!!」

次週へ
 
Last edited:

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Brehs what, Makima dead already? The ride never ends with this manga

Inb4 Kobeni being the one to slay CSM
 
Top