littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan

Brother Coa

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
354
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Nice poll.
As much as I love Teresa I voted for Saber.
But I am sure both of them will go to the next round.
 

number12michael

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Voted and all must support our beloved Teresa.. Show your support to Claymore :)
i also voted for Teresa.

i wish you could vote on more then one, as i also really like Tsunade.
i also wanted to vote for Olivier Armstrong as well

But alas Teresa is the greatest of them all.
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

i also voted for Teresa.

i wish you could vote on more then one, as i also really like Tsunade.
i also wanted to vote for Olivier Armstrong as well

But alas Teresa is the greatest of them all.
I would've given a vote to Erza and Mikasa.. But Teresa is my personal favorite.. Too bad you only have to pick one.
 

number12michael

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I would've given a vote to Erza and Mikasa.. But Teresa is my personal favorite.. Too bad you only have to pick one.
Yeah Mikasa is cool but i dont think she is in the same category as people like Teresa, saber and Tsunade
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Yeah Mikasa is cool but i dont think she is in the same category as people like Teresa, saber and Tsunade
In the manga she gets some good action.. Saber is a very beautiful character, but she is too noble and her change in character and development is from good to better like never from a bad personality to good one but from a really good one to one even better!! Tsunade is cool but lately Naruto turned into crap and she was in the center of it so maybe that's why I didn't want to vote for her. Just after Akatsuki and exactly Pain vs Naruto, it all went crap mode in a way I can't believe it!!
 

Leroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
187
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Here's something interesting I found while I was looking for some spoilers. http://www.u17.com/comic/51435.html It looks like a Claymore fan comic. It seem to be about the Rockwell Hill massacre.
 
Last edited:

Jullias Ondore

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
32
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I love those fan made dcomics they are pretty good
 

number12michael

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Here's something interesting I found while I was looking for some spoilers. http://www.u17.com/comic/51435.html It looks like a Claymore fan comic. It seem to be about the Rockwell Hill massacre.
damn i wish i could read that, it looks sweet
but it kinda looks like Teresa(or thats who it looks like), Rosemary and (Irene) were all together when we know that Teresa never met Rosemary....and was that Europa i saw ?
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

when we know that Teresa never met Rosemary
Actually Gernot retranslated it, and it meant they never had a real interaction, meaning they met but like never talked just saw each other and probably fought without talking or referring to each others.

nd was that Europa i saw ?
yep that's her I guess
 

Nanozom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I am curious... how does fancomics work?
since the law of Copyright is pretty strict then how are these made?
Is it allowed if no profit comes from it?
(Curious on this aspect)
Could anyone inform me about this topic please?
 

gherkin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is Bisho's AnimeWorld Zeta Board broken forever?

The last several times I tried to visit Bisho no Teresa's Anime World Zeta Board Claymore forum that website was down. I much prefer it over other blogging options. I hope this is temporary.

Does anyone have news on this front?
 

wickedsmile

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2010
Messages
263
Reaction score
329
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is Bisho's AnimeWorld Zeta Board broken forever?

It's been off-line for several days now. I know that Hegemonkhan is no longer an Admin there, leaving only Bisho. You might want to send her a message. She goes by Faintsmile1992 on MH. Hope everything is well with her and with HK, whom I have not seen in many months.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

It is confirmed that Claymore has surpassed printing 7,800,000 copies.
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Teresa made it with the highest votes 25 votes more then even winners of other groups!! Looks like Teresa will hold the throne of this.. Let's do our best when the time comes and vote for her..

Results of Group A:

#1 Teresa - 25 votes
#2 Olivier Armstrong - 13 votes
#2 Erza Scarlet - 13 votes
#4 Mikasa Ackerman - 12 votes
#5 Morgiana - 10 votes
#6 Saber - 6 votes
#7 Mikoto Misaka - 4 votes
#7 Shinobu Oshino - 4 votes
#9 Yoruichi Shihōin - 3 votes
#9 Tsunade - 3 votes

I just wonder how Oliver made it and not Mikasa or Saber?! To me those two are more badass.. I was going to vote for Erza if we were allowed multiple votes, so good thing she made it.. Mikasa is more cold blooded and with that aura and attitude that make her unique in her own way.. Oh well if 2 from my fav made it, I'm more than satisfied.

As for group B, I wanted to vote for Medusa.. Too bad didn't know that Group B voting stared

The results of group B:

#1 Lucy - 8 votes
#2 Shiki Ryougi - 7 votes
#2 Balalaika -7 votes
#4 Medusa Gorgon - 5 votes
#5 Lina Inverse - 4 votes
#6 Kuroyukihime - 3 votes
#7 Eren -2 votes
#8 Alphard Alshua - 1 vote
#9 Falis - 0 votes

The funny thing is that the winner won by only 8 votes.. LOL!! Teresa had 25 votes.. I think we got this.. Teresa for the win!!

Now I'm only waiting to vote for Seras Victoria as she is one of my fav too..
 

Claymore1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
924
Reaction score
438
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Teresa had the most votes out of all the polls. I hope that she wins again, Teresa deserves to win the most. I think Erza should be second though.
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I voted and everyone here in the forums should too.. Teresa has to make it.. If she wins, this will increase Claymore readers in this forum, not to mention that she deserve to win this the most.

@Claymore1,
I totally agree with you, and want Seras to be 3rd place.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I was tempted to vote for Seras Victoria but went for Teresa at the end. The current situation in Claymore helped a bit, Priscilla is doing a good job with her former strength against a horde of opponents, Teresa had handled her just fine at the time. I wonder if experience is a factor though, Priscilla was a rookie then and even though her natural abilities were powerful enough to defeat almost anyone, she still had much to learn to dream of competing with Teresa. In any case what Teresa did was pretty impressive.
 

TStew

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Dang I'm torn. I'd vote Teresa just to support my favorite anime but for me Motoko Kusanagi might be slightly more bad ass than Teresa (and GITS is my second favorite anime). They're like neck and neck in my mind. I think Claymore has a pretty big fanbase here Teresa seems likely to win anyhow.
 
Top