COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You drank 2 bottles of vodka? They must've been 20ml bottles :4head
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who the fuck looks at gin and thinks it's appealing?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well it's not like Vodka is very good to drink either... But Gin is weird. I both like it and hate it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well it's not like Vodka is very good to drink either... But Gin is weird. I both like it and hate it.
Vodka doesn't taste like anything really. It's just about getting fucked up. But Gin is like drinking potpourri juice. Drinking it straight is something some people do, but...yikes
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I wouldn't say vodka doesn't taste anything. It tastes like shit alone, but is the "neutral drink" that is perfect for mixing. Gin solo? Damn that sounds raw as fuck... ugh. I never drink either of those without mixing. I mostly only drink beer when going out, or get pumped with stupid wasting on vodka redbull..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wouldn't say vodka doesn't taste anything. It tastes like shit alone, but is the "neutral drink" that is perfect for mixing. Gin solo? Damn that sounds raw as fuck... ugh. I never drink either of those without mixing. I mostly only drink beer when going out, or get pumped with stupid wasting on vodka redbull..
I prefer beer too. I like a nice cocktail, but they're usually expensive as fuck. Been trying to get into Whiskey/Bourbon lately.

But a good vodka is definitely palatable straight. I have tried gin straight and I don't see the appeal.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Yeah he said sorry etc, but not really his fault since I didn't mind coming over to his zone. I could've actually noticed it was impossible before traveling there since you can see small icons on the map for "flight path" even when unexplored... No flight paths basically mean "YOU GOT NOTHING TO DO HERE THERE ARE NO CAMPS U FUCKING NOOB!" xD Thought it would take shorter tbh, but I kept stopping to challenge high lvl mobs xD Hunter is so fucking broken I could kill lvl 30 mobs as a lvl 10 xD

K I T E B O Y S :4head
So does the server matter?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I prefer beer too. I like a nice cocktail, but they're usually expensive as fuck. Been trying to get into Whiskey/Bourbon lately.

But a good vodka is definitely palatable straight. I have tried gin straight and I don't see the appeal.
Same. I like Whiskey quite a lot, but I never drink it when going out. Not my type of drink in those situations, but I love having a glass and just enjoying it at night... It's a little weird drinking alone like that though, or so people say..

I guess. maybe I haven't had good vodka xD

So does the server matter?
For us to play? It has to be the same server type (PvP x PvP) and not e.g. Normal x PvP. But there's no point making at another server really. We're on Twisting Nether. It's a high population server so more fun!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
For us to play? It has to be the same server type (PvP x PvP) and not e.g. Normal x PvP. But there's no point making at another server really. We're on Twisting Nether. It's a high population server so more fun!
Well I was worried about ping. But Twisted Nether is Central time NA? :huh

And it's an RP server? Wtf does Normal mean?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Twisting Nether is a PvP server :notsure

Are you sure you are on EU? :notsure

Normal server means you can toggle PvP on and off depending on if you want to be available for ganks (and kill others obviously). RP is fucking troll servers. PvP = every zone that is not a starting zone but "contested" you'll be able to get killed by others, and kill others. The only "free zones" in PvP servers are the 0-10, 10-20 and first lvl 90 zones.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Twisting Nether is a PvP server :notsure

Are you sure you are on EU? :notsure

Normal server means you can toggle PvP on and off depending on if you want to be available for ganks (and kill others obviously). RP is fucking troll servers. PvP = every zone that is not a starting zone but "contested" you'll be able to get killed by others, and kill others. The only "free zones" in PvP servers are the 0-10, 10-20 and first lvl 90 zones.
I don't know, I was just looking up realms and saw that it was a Central NA timezone...

Meh, I installed the game but it says my playing time expired. Apparently I had a free month that ended in September, but I don't know how or why I would have had such a thing. No idea how to play this "Trial" version you speak of. I can't log in unless I buy more time.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Nvm, had to find it separate of the Battle.Net client for some reason...

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Picked America & Oceania, but it's just the trial version so it shouldn't matter right? I guess regions DO matter, but servers don't?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seriously paladins are cool though. Btw niichan and I made alliance characters because he was so hyped for playing a worgen (werewolf) ...
Worgen are cool, okay?!

But Alliance is...gay
Calling the Alliance gay despite never having played the game... do you judge everything before you've even seen it for yourself? 8)

We knew he'd get that option though (to get ported "somewhere"), since elsewhere he'd be stuck far from any Alliance capitals. I thought he'd get a quest to get ported to Stormwind (human capital) however. Not that it woulda mattered much since it's like 5 min travel from human to night elf territory by boat. I asked him if he wanted to come to me or if I should come to him since we wondered what zones we wanted to play, and we decided his zones were more fun. LOL.
I didn't get ported, I was traveling by ship :kappa And I told you that it only makes sense considering the story, because nelfs are responsible for the curse.

5 bucks for the game + free month, wtf that deal is fucking broken... Am I noobing around or is that really it?

You obviously wouldn't buy the last expansion (which costs €45) unless you dig it towards lvl cap. It doesn't give you anything pre-90, except allowing you a free character boost to 90, which you shouldn't use as a complete noob IMO.
Gary has some luck, that's a special deal starting today and running until December 3rd :XD So hardcore that you can get the game + all the expansion for 5 bucks now...

Yeah, even I haven't bought the expansion yet :XD Still waiting until I'm addicted to WoW again :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I've bought all the expansions for full price. I feel fucking ROBBED.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've bought all the expansions for full price. I feel fucking ROBBED.
oh come on, for that you could enjoy it since ten years ago :XD

btw going to play for a short bit now dude, but have to leave soon because I'm meeting with some friends. Don't think I've much time today, if any.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Calling the Alliance gay despite never having played the game... do you judge everything before you've even seen it for yourself? 8)
I've played other Blizzard games, like WC and Hearthstone. It's more than enough to see that Alliance is for 12 year old boys....:residentsleeper
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top