I think you misunderstood a few things i meant man lol.Well, once again long since I came here..Oh well, let's see.First of all, a very good review @Belserion ...I liked it but I disagree on NaLu point but it is ur view and I respect that.
Now for few other things,
Same man, I do it for fun as well. So, this post of urs is a bit different from ur previous post where u said it is bad to make other do reviews and then not post them......So, I do understand that u and I do it for fun and don't care but there are a lot others that do.Well, DOUGH's method clearly invites war and skirmish and I think we have enough already on chapter's thread. So, I fully decline his method of selecting and sticking to that. It is not SURVIVAL of FITTEST here , is it now ?
Yep, I agree here. Not a selected person but different persons everytime and as for figuring out which to post or how many to pot , I will explain that later on.
OK , this is ur personal opinion and I respect tht..Bur , how does this supersede other methods and which methods...Please explain.The way I see it is this is nothing but invitation of chaos and fights for future. As for other people u mentioned, no one has time for that...But , u do understand the simple fact that FT fandom here is huge and just a single opinion on a single thing varies from one person to another...People who liked certain panel but reviewer has his own point will surely look for other which satisfies their taste...As for consensus and cataloging , not even a single rule has been stated how it will be selected, what contents are to be looked or what r the methods for selection ............
Ur above written thing basically looks u r suggesting people to ditch the thread and don't read it or say it if u don't like and making it seem others are less relevant.
And no issue in FT until now has been solved easily.....I have been for quite sometime and it is very easily seen that no issue has ever been resolved easily....or rather some are not even solved at all... For example - If it was that easy, we would not require notices again and again , now do we ?
Simple thing I perceive from above is u r powerless for now as u have been instructed (by Blues or reds) to do so.... and other thing is JOB SATISFACTION and easiness for mods and not people
...If u had posted this in the beginning , no one even would have begun argument as we do know there are things which are within and out of ur limits.
Now as for rules :- I think for reviews , it is like this.
"For reviews that should be pretty intuitive: someone (regardless of whether it's a regular members or a staff member) posts a review, if it's good we're going to contact the creator and get their consent to post the review on the front page. The earlier a chapter review is posted after a chapter's release, the better (obviously). Also, we're not promoting a chapter review if the following chapter has already been released since discussion will have moved on by that point. That restriction does not apply to volume or series reviews though, those are fair game at any time. Finally, if more than one person posts a review, the first one will be featured on the front page and any others will be edited into the post of the first review as links. "
Cons of this :-
From above, The ones deciding..What are the rules ? Intuitive to one is opposite for other. So, when there are 2 characters fighting/......especially FT, there are people who are on both sides ....and naturally the chosen one will have bias towards the characters they support. So, in those conditions, how and which will be chosen and as u know , the people in FT section are most.. The reviews essentially are creating wars in there....It is already enough with these threads.. So, basically, that is what I want to say.
The lack of no proper methods, no proper decision, and lack of any specific path will turn this in to more troublesome things in future.
My suggestions :-
1) Select the no of reviews as per the content of chapter or its respective spoilers.See both conflict are seen in actuality context and includes satisfaction of both sides.
For example - This chapter was just a single panel and we have skirmish..So, in future, there are many more like END, ACNO, GRAY etc and it will be worse when there will be GRAY vs END or some other things.
So, reviewers will have their own stand on such characters.So, for that time, select 2 which satisfy both sides ...I mean which includes context from both perspective because even without reviews , it is salty enough to create skirmish and fights.This will only add fuel to fire...
So, basically, I m suggesting, select as per chapter's needs and see both conflicting parties have their own one which they want to read or can be satisfied with.This can reduce fire as well as maintain harmony between 2 or more conflicting issues....
2) Reviewers will be free to write their views . No need to hold back........
3) As for selection, MODS can decide how much are required and which 1 or 2 may include all aspects as well as see to the needs of FT fandom...U have been modding for a while . I entrust that to mods wisdom.
4) Give time limit within which they have to be posted...MODS will consider the reviews within time limit and decide from those which best describes and also satisfies conflicts.......The rest can post and they will be kept as archived...
CONS ;-
1) MODS duties will increase..Oh well, their duty and things are already increased by the way it is going and it will go..So,not much difference anyways with these system too.......
Well, this is for future reference because , the way @Brandish says, he is currently unable to do anythingand this method, if continued in future is surely going to cause a lot of skirmish and fights.....So , at that time, they will have 2 options
1) Change method somehow or make little improvement in existing one
2) Give notices of greens, blues as well as reds, followed by deletion of messages and bans...basically a concentration camp following.
Oh well, this is what I think..
And @Aizen , man, I also think some likes to put panels..and by mentioning that u were referring to me.Thank u for taking me in to consideration, bro but MEH, I am not much interested in making or asking them to change that as they already have issues with current method already.We both do it for fun.We r least interested in other things.
I already have other home FF .. If u get bored out here, come there.![]()
First of all i just said that for MYSELF only, others may take their reviews more seriously i simply do not know. While i do it for fun i can say if i were to submit a review and it not be chosen, i would be annoyed to have had to follow such guidelines. So once again i was just saying what i myself would feel, as that's all i can go off of. Another point i should make is i did not actually know that you could still post reviews below the first one, so i suppose they would not all go to waste that way either as long as people were ok with not being the "main" one that week.
I actually meant that for many people, but i do know you are one of them man. I post emoji's as well, so i it was more for many people not a single person. I also did not mean that as a suggestion to Brandish's review thread. I simply meant that a good way of doing things would be to have that thread for formal reviews under the guidelines, and the normal chapter discussion for any others (such as ours). Anyways i think this is a good idea @Brandish overall, and i hope you guys find a good way of doing things that allows many to share their thoughts, while also not being too exclusive. I am sure you will find just that.

.... and other thing is JOB SATISFACTION and easiness for mods and not people
and this method, if continued in future is surely going to cause a lot of skirmish and fights.....So , at that time, they will have 2 options



) it's Natural we won't always agree on all points made by the second person.


