Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
FT is also my 1st manga so im very attached to it and like some mentioned in spoiler thread, even though the chapters are bad at time ,reading ft every monday and then bitching about it (sometimes smh) really has become like a routine for me...
The funny thing if I never got on forums or online like I do with FT with Naruto.... I know for a fact I probably would of thought some chapters were terrible for Naruto, cause looking back on it the last 100-150 chapters of Naruto simply were average to terrible compared to the rest of the series and almost could make you hate Naruto. Not me though, you like what you like. Opinions influence you more than you think, it sucks cause it's the truth. When i used to read Naruto casually I thought every chapter was greatness :D trust me I knew of the bullshit that was Kaguya (sigh) but I guess I didn't care. But at the same time I never had anyone to talk about Naruto. Now I do with FT and it sucks when people drag so much on chapters cause it can blow you but on the flip side I can talk to people about FT so it's like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

Mononoke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
1,766
Age
26
Country
Joker
Hmm well I started watching the anime in 2014 as I was looking for a long series to watch over the summer holidays alongside the smaller series I was watching at the time and well I came across FT, I eventually caught up around about the Gajeel vs Rogue fight in the GMG arc and although this anime is surely not the best I enjoyed it as a break from others which I was watching which lets say...were not as light-hearted so it was nice just watching an episode of something different.
I started the manga when Igneel appeared as this was the time when the eclipse arc had started and when I put the anime on hold/dropped it and went to read it instead, this is also when I went on to read Naruto and OP (which I also later dropped xD). I never actually caught up with the anime in the Tartaros arc but more watched the fights I liked which were - Wendy getting DF and Natsu/ Gray vs Mard Geer the Acnologia vs Igneel fight I would of watched if they did not butcher it so much that it became unbearable to watch aha. I do not think I will even continue the new anime but more wait again till the fights I want to see are animated/ human Acnologia, although the ost's the Spriggans are going to get I will definitely check out (as the ost's in this series certainly never disappoint) but also the OP Alvarez will get.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Would you like to tell me since when you knew Fairy Tail and started to like it?

I might sound like an old people, but I like reminiscing old memories. I started FT in 2014 due to Naruto ending for good, and from watching the anime. I watched from episode 181 (GMG arc). At that time I was like "Oh FT got new animation? It's better than before. Hmm.. not bad. I'll give it a try". And after that I became addicted to FT. I downloaded all episodes and started to read Tartaros arc (because at that time the manga was at Tartaros arc).
I was a fan of Rave Master, and I started Fairy Tail a few months after I finished reading Rave Master. At that point, I guess the manga was right in the middle of the Edolas arc. I guess you can say I am a fan of Hiro. His artstyle is one of my favorite. The anime was just starting a few months after that, but I never got into it because I found the animations kind of robotic. It got better over time though, I guess and I occasionally watch a few episodes here or there. I really dig the OVA and Movie animations though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Would you like to tell me since when you knew Fairy Tail and started to like it?

I might sound like an old people, but I like reminiscing old memories. I started FT in 2014 due to Naruto ending for good, and from watching the anime. I watched from episode 181 (GMG arc). At that time I was like "Oh FT got new animation? It's better than before. Hmm.. not bad. I'll give it a try". And after that I became addicted to FT. I downloaded all episodes and started to read Tartaros arc (because at that time the manga was at Tartaros arc).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also,

Moderator Notice:
To all Fairy Tail members, we have new rules amendment regarding General Rules, Guidelines, and Forum Etiquette and Spoiler Rules and Posting Guide. Please read it carefully. Thank you~ DiMaria Yesta
Can't really state why I started FT. But I knew FT because the fanservice thread in this section was notorious among the staff, esp one member. I liked FT because of the humor, but certain fandoms are annoying as fuck, and this arc has been lackluster.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
where are you anyway :huh:

been a long time since we saw you.

we miss you Chara :gwah
It's 18+ so kiddos like you can't know...

I saw you daily tho, like heck? How can I not? High quality post daily. Just like what I needed in my daily basis.

Anyways, glad to see that you're still active/s

I really do
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
It's 18+ so kiddos like you can't know...
I'm 18 :)

I saw you daily tho, like heck? How can I not? High quality post daily. Just like what I needed in my daily basis.

Anyways, glad to see that you're still active/s

I really do
thank you. that means a lot to me :5s-hugs

my posts are the thing of legends :cheez
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Please keep in mind we're still in the FT section. It's pretty lax here but we don't want to turn this into a chat thread. Otherwise I'll have to casually delete posts :)
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
for those who don't know


@~Charging Lightning~ thanks my man.

it needs a few adjustments here and there but I will do that later.

Wendy Black is hype!!!!

waiting for Dragon Force Rose Wendy Black!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I was playing Silkroad online, server Athens in late 2009, I got invited to a guild in this game it's name was Fairy tail, They were discussing FT manga in the chat of the guild. I thought at first it was a movie but they were discussing the manga everyday. My curiosity dwelled within and i finally googled it then i started reading. ( Oh my oh my! the memories <3 )

I started posting and discussing in early-mid of 2015, I was a silent member for years in many forums tho. It was really a horrible experience for me because i learned many negatives over the positives even my English didn't get any better. I'm trying to get out of forum discussions to become a silent fan again you know.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm trying to get out of forum discussions to become a silent fan again you know.
Good luck with that. The forums are like cigaret. Toxicity, addictive, and once you tasted it it's hard to stop.
Idk why i saying that
 
Top