Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
When I like a character and the character becomes one of my most favorite characters, I don't have to consider him/her as the strongest character in FTverse.

I like Laxus but I don't think he is the strongest character in FTverse.
I like Mirajane but I still have Erza > Mira

Just saying
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Too bad rarely anyone thinks like that. I still think if Natsu and Jellal fought one on one Jellal would beat him. But naw, since Natsu is a god to me he's the strongest in the world. Power, Fav Character, Ships all people care about.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If we're talking about Natsu, then to be fair he does have plotsu on his side. Otherwise it's pretty much clear that he's always been inferior to Laxus, even with Gajeel helping him.

Erza has super plotsu as well, probably the worst after Makarov (though if Makarov stays dead, then Erza will have surpassed him). BUt then again, we may be reading FT the wrong way.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Not gonna lie my favorite character is Natsu and i want him to be the strongest character in the end of the series but right now i can't say he is the strongest because there are Acnologia, and Zeref who are superior.
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Honestly I haven't read a Fairy Tail chapter in 2 or 3 weeks, and mostly it's just because it's dropped down to the bottom of my ongoing series that I read, and with the amount of series i've read this last year, that's not good :bnah

But it's not even just the horribly sub-par writing that makes me cringe each chapter. Fairy Tail used to be fun, and I would look forward to seeing what insane stunts Natsu would pull. But these last 2 years, the Alvarez Arc especially have gone into full Cringe Gear. Also, Acnologia, the only character that I hold out any hope for in this series, is most definitely going to get trashed... It'd be better if Hiro dropped the series and let someone else finish it :XD

So yeah.. I'll still be around this Section since I do like to take a look and participate in all of the threads, but just don't expect me to be in the Chapter Threads since i'm not reading the manga anymore. Maybe once it's finished, but for now, I'm focusing on my favourites :p
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,248
Reaction score
22,084
Country
Genosha
New Fairy Tail Novel: Fairy Tail in Wonderland. Sorry if wrong thread.
News
Amazon Lists New 'Fairy Tail in Wonderland' Novel

posted on 2017-01-24 09:30 UTC-8

Online retailer Amazon is listing a new Fairy Tail novel slated for March 17 from Kodansha in Japan. The novel is titled Fushigi no Kuni no Fairy Tail (Fairy Tail in Wonderland). Ren Kanan (Ōedo Fairy Tail) is listed as the author along with original creator Hiro Mashima.
Anime News Network
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I feel like anytime you're not liking how the story is progressing in a series you just either take a break or drop until you feel like enough time has passed to continue reading. FT has been inconsistent since 500 which is true cause you can get burnt out by the issues that present itself but at the same time that's not how everyone feels and I'd be lying if there weren't parts or chapters I still vastly enjoy since then. The idea of being a "completionist" or someone who just forces them to follow a series weekly because they're invested in too deep is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's called masochism and it's a retarded reasoning. It's zero issue with criticizing anything of the series or author if your a fan of it cause, for whatever reason you're following it, if it wasn't showing much greatness you would be disappointed. It's why some people read in volume format instead of weekly cause the plot connects better and you don't lose much of an idea of what's currently progressing. But idk, I see the same people complaining weekly I just either laugh or shake my head at. It's annoying but everyone has their opinion too and it's a public forum w/ praise and criticism are both shown. It's just not that hard to take a break from something. Naruto is probably my favorite series of all time and I took a break from the anime and manga for like 2 years cause it dragged badly at certain parts for me. One phase or arc shouldn't put a damper on an entire series but like Bleach has shown, it happens.

FT fandom (not everyone of course) is trash and annoying like Naruto's is/was, moreso compared to anything happening in the manga. Chapter discussion is more arguing than even discussing the chapter so I don't even read many of the comments anymore lol thanks Trump.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I feel like anytime you're not liking how the story is progressing in a series you just either take a break or drop until you feel like enough time has passed to continue reading. FT has been inconsistent since 500 which is true cause you can get burnt out by the issues that present itself but at the same time that's not how everyone feels and I'd be lying if there weren't parts or chapters I still vastly enjoy since then. The idea of being a "completionist" or someone who just forces them to follow a series weekly because they're invested in too deep is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's called masochism and it's a retarded reasoning. It's zero issue with criticizing anything of the series or author if your a fan of it cause, for whatever reason you're following it, if it wasn't showing much greatness you would be disappointed. It's why some people read in volume format instead of weekly cause the plot connects better and you don't lose much of an idea of what's currently progressing. But idk, I see the same people complaining weekly I just either laugh or shake my head at. It's annoying but everyone has their opinion too and it's a public forum w/ praise and criticism are both shown. It's just not that hard to take a break from something. Naruto is probably my favorite series of all time and I took a break from the anime and manga for like 2 years cause it dragged badly at certain parts for me. One phase or arc shouldn't put a damper on an entire series but like Bleach has shown, it happens.

FT fandom (not everyone of course) is trash and annoying like Naruto's is/was, moreso compared to anything happening in the manga. Chapter discussion is more arguing than even discussing the chapter so I don't even read many of the comments anymore lol thanks Trump.
If only the world was so black and white but it isn't. People say that it makes no sense to complain about the authors writing and things like that when you like a series. But it actually happens more often than not. And while this isn't true in my case, it can also be a measure of how passionate someone is about the series.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
LMFAO

Truly a much better version of the 9DG. This sounds strange but this has made me realize that Bradman's design actually takes a lot from the 9DG too, he's got:

- Keyes' MBP's
- Muscular body of Tempesta/Torafuzar
- Long fabrics like Seilah but black
- Wears a mask like Kyoka
- Plate armour like Silver but black

Never noticed that before.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
So...after today's disaster, does anyone have anymore hope for August or Acnologia? I for sure don't and I am the biggest Acno fan around here. :yodawg
 
Top