Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique

I said I would haha
Guys, you know she's a keeper when she changes her set to match yours.
Mark my words people.
I have an idea, when the FT main story is focusing on a certain character, what if we all set our avatar to the said character as a tribute? Like, a tribute to the character. We can use different or same avatar. How does this sound? :)
I don't mind this, it's a nice idea.
Also damn it @MarmaladeSky @CharaRose didn't ask you to join MH so you would lurk:hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FROSCH SQUAD, UNITE !!!!!!
LMAO @kira Found your Exceed brother
 

Mononoke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
1,766
Age
26
Country
Joker
Guys, you know she's a keeper when she changes her set to match yours.
Mark my words people.

I don't mind this, it's a nice idea.
Also damn it @MarmaladeSky @CharaRose didn't ask you to join MH so you would lurk:hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LMAO @kira Found your Exceed brother
Well is it not obvious? :chu
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Oi @Emperor Spriggan I posted my first post today ;) Let me act shy pls.
HA!!! There you go!!! Now was that too hard?:p
Allow me to welcome you to my empire MangaHelpers, which just happens to be THE BEST Fairy Tail forum I have had the pleasure of gracing.
OOOOOOOO You like cakes Marmalade, right?
ERZA AVATAR OR RIOT!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well is it not obvious? :chu
Well, there's my Queen for you:pleased:cheez
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Guys, you know she's a keeper when she changes her set to match yours.
Mark my words people.

I don't mind this, it's a nice idea.
Also damn it @MarmaladeSky @CharaRose didn't ask you to join MH so you would lurk:hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LMAO @kira Found your Exceed brother
Am I that ghostly here? :facepalm I have over 400+ post :fail

Oi @Emperor Spriggan I posted my first post today ;) Let me act shy pls.
Kellllyyyyy, finally... Welcome :crying
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Hello FT buddies! So this thread is more like our own guild, yeah? How are you all? :)
Wait, this is a guild?
Where's Lumen Histoire then?
If we're taking guild roles I'ma be Gray!!
Dibs guys:hip
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I guess my role should be pretty obvious, right? ;)

If it's FT roles, Imma take Acnologia.

If its the guild role only, I'll take Laxus.

#firstcomefirstserve

P.S : Changed my sig too.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
HA!!! There you go!!! Now was that too hard?:p
Allow me to welcome you to my empire MangaHelpers, which just happens to be THE BEST Fairy Tail forum I have had the pleasure of gracing.
OOOOOOOO You like cakes Marmalade, right?
ERZA AVATAR OR RIOT!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, there's my Queen for you:pleased:cheez
@Emperor Spriggan CAKE IS AMAZING. Okay, if you bring me cake I'll get myself a nice Erza avater, deal? And thanks for the warm welcome :-) I already like it the most t
Welcome to MH Kelly! or should I say Kellj? :XD




Yes, this is a place to chill and get away from the deadly discussion thread. :fan


P.S. kumusta araw mu? :^_^


Thank you @kira ^_^ Haha, anything is fine really! Kellj sounds so cool :hip
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Also, people JOIN THE ACNOLOGIA CLUB! WE NEED TO STAND UP TO THE ERZA CLUB AND THE...SOME RANDOM GUY CLUB
Even I end up in Erza club and I don't know how







Am I that ghostly here? :facepalm I have over 400+ post :fail
You should stop with your spam ...Your time will "cum" :yoda


I will be "Nakamized DiMaria"
You mean traumatised :lmao


Welcome @MarmaladeSky it's a pleasure to meet someone new among us :wtf
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
KIRAAA :glompI see. Reading the latest spoilers, now's really a good time to take a break from the intense happenings. Lol.

& I'm doing fine! Ikaw ba? :)

I hope that reading the spoilers will help you relax. most members were salty about the spoilers. :fan

'was doing fine and now even better from that yakap. :fan thanks :blush
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Pfffft Kellj?What is this a gas company?

Ayy gurl:pleased
Lemme show you what Erza avatar to use.

Guys btw this is Kelly in real life^
(I'm not a ginger in real life. Just to make that clear)

But okay okay. Good picture. I shall accept is. Now where is the cake (Please let it be chocolate. Oh, or strawberry).
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
(I'm not a ginger in real life. Just to make that clear)

But okay okay. Good picture. I shall accept is. Now where is the cake (Please let it be chocolate. Oh, or strawberry).
@kira @Takuan Yo where those cakes at my people?
We got a new order right here
Also being a ginger would make you Ginny Weasley....eew:gwah
I like Kelly as Hermione Granger:blush
 
Top