Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
W-wait a second, there are clubs? :huh
Indeed there are I think all are opens ;) just wear a set of avi and signature of character you like and wank over that character everywhere:woot

However, Kagura club is VIP area and only me and @Takuan are consider as members
<< Or we are the only people that like her




You perv :errr
I still need to protect my innocentnity :nod
Of course, you are innocent Rosy :fan it's people that judging you in wrong way:nod



Ok I have a question to you all :


I have a few theories about that, to be honest


Theory 1 :
Theory 2 :
Theory 3 :
Theory 4 :

One of this is accurate
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Indeed there are I think all are opens ;) just wear a set of avi and signature of character you like and wank over that character everywhere:woot

However, Kagura club is VIP area and only me and @Takuan are consider as members
<< Or we are the only people that like her





Of course, you are innocent Rosy :fan it's people that judging you in wrong way:nod



Ok I have a question to you all :


I have a few theories about that, to be honest


Theory 1 :
Theory 2 :
Theory 3 :
Theory 4 :

One of this is accurate
all 4 can be accurate as long as I get what Erza offers in spoiler # 1 :grin
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
One of this is accurate
This is shameful trolling :bedtime you'll win that Community Award easily :)

Kagura doesn't even know the difference between mouth-to-mouth and a kiss :yodawg

Jellal loves Erza :chu:kissbunny:luv

Just move on :epicfacepalm

Ok I have a question to you all :
Jellal is on his way to the battlefield with his team. There really isn't any other possibility. Nice try.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Vici Going with Option 4 here.
My boy Jellal committing those sins one after another.
Jellal in bedroom been like " Here and now I shall commit just one more sin "


all 4 can be accurate as long as I get what Erza offers in spoiler # 1 :grin
But seriously I have a feeling that if Kagura will reappear she will "cum" ( < credits to Rosy :P ) with Jellal at the same time



This is shameful trolling :bedtime you'll win that Community Award easily :)

Kagura doesn't even know the difference between mouth-to-mouth and a kiss :yodawg

Jellal loves Erza :chu:kissbunny:luv

Just move on :epicfacepalm



Jellal is on his way to the battlefield with his team. There really isn't any other possibility. Nice try.
Just stop with Your fanfiction Kid and go educate yourself :epicfacepalm:yodawg
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Jellal in bedroom been like " Here and now I shall commit just one more sin "
Kagura and Erza forever motherless LMAO:lmao
Or is that bountiful with kids? When emotions are running high Jellal would feel unworthy then miss the mark :derp
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Say what you want if Jerza fans will come after us I will be the first one to disappear in pof speed when they start throwing casual mountain punches at us
Pfffft JerZa isn't even that good of a ship in the first place
THAT'S RIGHT GUYS I SAID IT FIGHT ME IRL!!!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Oi @Emperor Spriggan I posted my first post today ;) Let me act shy pls.
First of all, Welcome KELLY to this forum....:)
One thing I can promise is that you won't lack entertainment here.......

Wait, this is a guild?
Where's Lumen Histoire then?
If we're taking guild roles I'ma be Gray!!
Dibs guys:hip
As expected , u r GRAY....Good luck as u might end up being against me......:whistle:whistle
I hope that reading the spoilers will help you relax. most members were salty about the spoilers. :fan

'was doing fine and now even better from that yakap. :fan thanks :blush
I do hope u have included urself in that most......TROLLER.....:hmph

Indeed there are I think all are opens ;) just wear a set of avi and signature of character you like and wank over that character everywhere:woot

However, Kagura club is VIP area and only me and @Takuan are consider as members
<< Or we are the only people that like her





Of course, you are innocent Rosy :fan it's people that judging you in wrong way:nod



Ok I have a question to you all :


I have a few theories about that, to be honest


Theory 1 :
Theory 2 :
Theory 3 :
Theory 4 :

One of this is accurate
I am okay with all 4......With this type of theory , I do not mind where JELLAL is....especially after seeing that 1st and 2nd theory...:hearts:hearts
Do u have any similar theory of MEREDY ? I would like to know for sure....

Pfffft JerZa isn't even that good of a ship in the first place
THAT'S RIGHT GUYS I SAID IT FIGHT ME IRL!!!
Agreed.............ERZA shld get a better one...:cheez

As for fighting with u , :-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-What is the use when u will forget due to ur CURSE ?
Moreover not enough salt to get me triggered:hmph:hmph

So



If u have something more interesting like @Vici or some thing that may trigger me, then








@DiMaria Yesta Good idea , we shld do it once in a while.....:verily
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
First of all, Welcome KELLY to this forum....:)
One thing I can promise is that you won't lack entertainment here.......



As expected , u r GRAY....Good luck as u might end up being against me......:whistle:whistle


I do hope u have included urself in that most......TROLLER.....:hmph



I am okay with all 4......With this type of theory , I do not mind where JELLAL is....especially after seeing that 1st and 2nd theory...:hearts:hearts
Do u have any similar theory of MEREDY ? I would like to know for sure....



Agreed.............ERZA shld get a better one...:cheez

As for fighting with u , :-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-What is the use when u will forget due to ur CURSE ?


@DiMaria Yesta Good idea , we shld do it once in a while.....:verily
:cookiehand off-topic! someone please delete lakhan's post.. :evil


Pfffft JerZa isn't even that good of a ship in the first place
THAT'S RIGHT GUYS I SAID IT FIGHT ME IRL!!!
Jerza is a good ship. they knew each other from childhood. it would be really sweet if they end up together :blush
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Jegura is that "get-away" ship. You know, when Jellal and Erza are having problems he can just slid over to Kagura's spot to "relive" himself with her... for a week or two... or during a war :facepalm
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I always thought something along the lines of Kagura x Orga, or Kagura x Jura.

For mine those would work real well. :faint
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:cookiehand off-topic! someone please delete lakhan's post.. :evil


Pfffft JerZa isn't even that good of a ship in the first place
THAT'S RIGHT GUYS I SAID IT FIGHT ME IRL!!!
My my... that's a little overboard I may tease with Jegura or some other ships but I will never tell that some ship isn't a good one simply out of my respect for other people opinions..

If someone can't stand my teasing and opinions it's his problem I don't do anything bad :teehee

I personally somehow support Jerza maybe even the most out of the main ships and for me it's a good ship :hbunny( just my personal opinion ) just because I tend to tease or something well we should all at time to time chill out a little and have fun not bash each other :cheerbunny

I didn't mean anything bad I know you are one from the chilled ones :bobriki


Jegura is pretty much this...

That's a ship yard.

Abandoned. Not even worth the time.
It's was worth of your time to talk about this and me to respond :blush
Shipyard mhmm... Some other person comes into my mind with that words and you know who did I mean :fan

I always thought something along the lines of Kagura x Orga, or Kagura x Jura.

For mine those would work real well. :faint
JuraxBaldness was here from the start of the series and they never separate it has one of the greatness buildups from all ships :smoke
Do u have any similar theory of MEREDY ?
I would found something with them going hand in hand :gigglebunny
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's was worth of your time to talk about this and me to respond :blush
Shipyard mhmm... Some other person comes into my mind with that words and you know who did I mean :fan
For Hiro I mean he didn't care at all. But for us we will probably trade banter over 2D ships all day.

And don't trigger me here. You. Don't. Want. To. Find. Out....

Lol that neck break to dodge the bait :)

JuraxBaldness was here from the start of the series and they never separate it has one of the greatness buildups from all ships :smoke
It is a nice ship this one. So KagOrga? (that just sounds dirty haha)
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
You're short anyway, anyone can beat ya ;)
Me short? Girl I pat you on the head daily, Gajeel style.
Once we get home I'll throw you in the slammer too:gaw
For FT, Jerza is a great ship.
I know Randy, I'm just still secretly shipping, Natsu was the first person who Erza hugged and touched foreheads with so...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It is a nice ship this one. So KagOrga? (that just sounds dirty haha)
I kind of like the way it sounds



Me short? Girl I pat you on the head daily, Gajeel style.
Once we get home I'll throw you in the slammer too:gaw

I know Randy, I'm just still secretly shipping, Natsu was the first person who Erza hugged and touched foreheads with so...
And yes dear. You are short. I know am I short. But so are you.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I know Randy, I'm just still secretly shipping, Natsu was the first person who Erza hugged and touched foreheads with so...
Nothing wrong with them secret ships. I mainly try to crush Vici's ships (even though it's not serious on her part) just for fun.

I crack ship more than true ship. More fun.
 
Top