Oh yes how could I forget!! He looks so calm there.How could you possibly forget the true OTP that is Jellal x Rock
![]()
Feel the love![]()
Erza really needs to pick up her game

Oh yes how could I forget!! He looks so calm there.How could you possibly forget the true OTP that is Jellal x Rock
![]()
Feel the love![]()


Jellal x the ground is a long running one isn't it.Hiro gave Jellal some shipping potential...
- Jellal x the dirt
- Jellal x August's right foot
Jelly spent quality time there
![]()



I knew you'd come around!Sting from chapter 510 by Moonlustelara :
![]()
Boy, oh boy, does he look badass and cool~ @MLG Bradman I finally appreciate Sting's awesomeness.
That said who do you like more? Sting or Rogue?I knew you'd come around!
That said, you have high standards! Not every character gets to have a dynamic entrance like that.
That's really tough to answer as I feel Sting and Rogue are better characters when around each other than apart, but if I had to answer...That said who do you like more? Sting or Rogue?
Ahah, same as meThat's really tough to answer as I feel Sting and Rogue are better characters when around each other than apart, but if I had to answer...
Probably Sting, I think his energy and attitude are both just right, plus he's been given more time to shine. Tbh it really just comes down to panel time...
That being said, they swap often, sometimes I'll prefer Sting, other times I'll prefer Rogue.
. It really depends on my mood. 
I agree on Lector, I think it's because he's so... IDK, smug? I like him when he's cheering Sting on but the second he stops and talks about anything else he just annoys me. Tbh I think he was unlucky to be paired up with Frosch, I prefer Lector to Carla and Happy at times but Frosch is just unbeatable IMO (Obra might come close if he reappears).I prefer Sting over Rogue but out of their Exceed, I'd have to go with Frosche. No offense to anybody who likes him but Lector pisses me off for some reason. I've never liked him.

Pantherlily is probably my favourite exceed. He's not as emotional as Frosch or Happy but he has a way more defined personalityYeah, Lector and Carla are the worst exceeds. They just piss me off to no end.
In my opinion :
1) Frosch
2) Happy
3) Pantherlily
~huge gap~
4) Lector
5) Carla