Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Because this involves everyone on MH I'm allowed to post this here I presume.

The final regular weekly art contest for MH 2016 has started: The Floral Photography Contest! Be sure to participate if you're interested because this is your only chance before the Winter Art Contest and the end of art contests until next year :super
 

EmberSpirit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
1,453
Country
Fire Nation
Hiro gave Jellal some shipping potential...
- Jellal x the dirt
- Jellal x August's right foot

Jelly spent quality time there
Jellal x the ground is a long running one isn't it.
I feel the need to intercept you right here and add Jellal x Anchor. That was the best imo. :kappa

Jellal has a big harem.

Prediction for the next few chapters.

Jellal x more ground then Gildarts come in with still an empty stomach. Ultear thought project herself there because she can, gives Jellal the third origin. Jellal becomes an old man
then we have more Jellal x ground followed by Jellal & Gildarts vs August. Next chapter: Battle of Old Timers:kappa
And 3 people to ship old Ultear with. Everyone profits.:kappa
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Sting from chapter 510 by Moonlustelara :


Boy, oh boy, does he look badass and cool~ @MLG Bradman I finally appreciate Sting's awesomeness.
I knew you'd come around!

That said, you have high standards! Not every character gets to have a dynamic entrance like that.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I knew you'd come around!

That said, you have high standards! Not every character gets to have a dynamic entrance like that.
That said who do you like more? Sting or Rogue?
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
That said who do you like more? Sting or Rogue?
That's really tough to answer as I feel Sting and Rogue are better characters when around each other than apart, but if I had to answer...

Probably Sting, I think his energy and attitude are both just right, plus he's been given more time to shine. Tbh it really just comes down to panel time...

That being said, they swap often, sometimes I'll prefer Sting, other times I'll prefer Rogue.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That's really tough to answer as I feel Sting and Rogue are better characters when around each other than apart, but if I had to answer...

Probably Sting, I think his energy and attitude are both just right, plus he's been given more time to shine. Tbh it really just comes down to panel time...

That being said, they swap often, sometimes I'll prefer Sting, other times I'll prefer Rogue.
Ahah, same as me ;). It really depends on my mood. :p
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
I prefer Sting over Rogue but out of their Exceed, I'd have to go with Frosche. No offense to anybody who likes him but Lector pisses me off for some reason. I've never liked him.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
I prefer Sting over Rogue but out of their Exceed, I'd have to go with Frosche. No offense to anybody who likes him but Lector pisses me off for some reason. I've never liked him.
I agree on Lector, I think it's because he's so... IDK, smug? I like him when he's cheering Sting on but the second he stops and talks about anything else he just annoys me. Tbh I think he was unlucky to be paired up with Frosch, I prefer Lector to Carla and Happy at times but Frosch is just unbeatable IMO (Obra might come close if he reappears).
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
@WithYouInSpirit HOLY CRAP! That's amazing man, thank you so much!!!

Bradman gets better every time I see him.

I'll likely use this once S̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶L̶a̶r̶c̶a̶d̶e̶ the battle between Sting and Larcade is over.

Thanks again man, that's incredible...
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, Lector and Carla are the worst exceeds. They just piss me off to no end.

In my opinion :

1) Frosch
2) Happy
3) Pantherlily
~huge gap~
4) Lector
5) Carla
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, Lector and Carla are the worst exceeds. They just piss me off to no end.

In my opinion :

1) Frosch
2) Happy
3) Pantherlily
~huge gap~
4) Lector
5) Carla
Pantherlily is probably my favourite exceed. He's not as emotional as Frosch or Happy but he has a way more defined personality
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Crazy, but I actually like Carla > Happy. Happy is funny as hell and I like him but he's pretty useless and a gag character, which is fine cause every show has them. If he wasn't Natsu's partner he would be the Lisanna of Exceeds. Carla has just been a bitch which is why alot don't like her. But her character has gotten more bearable has the series has progressed, plus she has feats in her precognition and transformation magic. Lily is the best one though easily, Frosch probably is 2nd or after Carla.
 
Top