Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Simply give all characters buy costs. That way Kabaji can stay and everyone is happy, no?
Yeah, I suggested this a while ago....it will make this a bit more complicated though...
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, I suggested this a while ago....it will make this a bit more complicated though...
Not really. For many it should be the same as their point value. Only when a character has an exceptionally good effect despite low points, the cost had to be different.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
but I'm not adding some stupid filler technique.
Aww why not? We have filler characters, why not techniques? 3 points isn't going to kill anymore :S
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Aww why not? We have filler characters, why not techniques? 3 points isn't going to kill anymore :S
Haha.


Say Sherlock, if you're missing a line-up to complete this round, don't we wanna proceed to the next round in the meantime?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Missing lineups from:

Jyten(For vs Ravsieg)

Atobe(For VS Hinata Fan)

After at least one of those matches get done, I'll move on to the next round.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Missing lineups from:

Jyten(For vs Ravsieg)

Atobe(For VS Hinata Fan)

After at least one of those matches get done, I'll move on to the next round.
I sent my lineup to Atobe weeks ago....who should I send them to now?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I sent my lineup to Atobe weeks ago....who should I send them to now?
Send it to me, so I can get it done. The problem with the VS Ravsieg matches is that half the people send them to atobe and the other half sent it to me, that's why they got delayed so much haha.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Send it to me, so I can get it done. The problem with the VS Ravsieg matches is that half the people send them to atobe and the other half sent it to me, that's why they got delayed so much haha.
Done....bah, I hope I sent the right lineup to you...and not one for someone else...lolz.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
S3:

Fuji (25) Ravsieg
-The Prodigy[Feat]: Eliminates Power increases of opponent, and it is added to Fuji instead.
-Technician[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they drop the difference in points divided by 2. Fuji then gets boosted 6 points. (singles only)

vs

Kai (11) Jyten
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
-Viking Horn[Effect]: Kai gets boosted by 4 points. (singles only)

Winner: Ravsieg

D2:

Oshitari (18) Ravsieg
-Backup[Effect]: If Oshitari plays doubles, team gets boosted 5 points. (doubles only)


Kamio (15) Ravsieg
-Rhythm[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kamio increases by 5 points.

vs

Yagyuu (22.5) Jyten
-The Gentleman[Feat]: Yagyuu increases 3 points and the opponent decreases 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Laser Shot[Effect]: Yagyuu gets boosted 3 points

Inui (16) Jyten
-Data Tennis[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Waterfall Serve[Effect]: The opponent's total drops by 2 points. (both singles and doubles)

Oshitari and Kamio go up to 43 points. Waterfall makes them drop to 41.
Yagyuu/Inui have 50.5 points. They win.

S2:

Aoi (7) Jyten
-Fired Up[Effect]: Aoi's opponent drops 10 points (singles only)
-Thrill Seeker[Feat]: If opponent is within 5 points, Aoi gets boosted 6 points.

vs

Kintarou (23) Ravsieg
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Wild Boy[Feat]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Kintarou gets boosted 7 points. (singles only)
-All Out Mountain Storm[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Kintarou wins. (singles only)

Winner: Ravsieg

D1:
Kirihara (23) Ravsieg
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kirihara increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)


Kite (21.5) Ravsieg
-The Hitman[Effect]: If the opponent has an Aura, Kite gets boosted 10 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.

vs

Gakuto (5) Jyten
-Acrobatics[Feat]: Gakuto gets boosted 5 points
-Breathless[Feat]: Gakuto loses in a tie.
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: Gakuto gets raised 5 points when playing doubles.
-Moon Salute[Effect]: Gakuto gets raised 3 points.

+

Irie (55) Jyten
-Brainstorm[Feat]: All effects and auras neutralized.
-Glasses[Effect]: Irie gets boosted 10 points against any character that wears glasses.


Kirihara's devil mode lets them get up to 56 points!
...But of course, Kite wears glasses. Irie gets boosted 10 points, so even without Gakuto he would still win.

Winner: Jyten

S1:

Shinji (12.5) Ravseig
-Spot[Effect]: Opponent drops 10 points. (singles only)
-Mumble[Feat]: Opponent drops 3 points. (singles only)

VS

Chitose (23.5) Jyten
-Aura Master[Feat]: When playing singles, Chitose gets boosted 5 points.
-Pinnacle of Great Wisdom[Aura]: If the opponent it within 20 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)
15.5 vs 7.5...Yeah, this was a dropping match to the end. But no way Chitose would lose to Shinji.

Winner: Jyten

Winner: Jyten, 3-2
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That match was rather interesting, somehow...
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That match was rather interesting, somehow...
Victory! However, interesting this match was for lineups...I don't think it would have been interesting at all to watch...

Fuji doom-stomp Kai

Inui/Yagyuu match would have been an okay match against Oshtari/Kamio...I can almost see Oshtari/Kamio winning it in the anime...

Kin-chan completely embarrasses Aoi

Might be amusing to watch Irie tell Gakuto to go sit in a corner while he solo's Kite and Kirihara. :p

Chitose vs Shinji would have just been sad.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, that was an interesting match. Somehow every single match was lopsided.
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It was quite enjoyable to read, despite losing it. XD
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey Sherlock, it's not like I wanna annoy you or anything, but could we get on with the next round, please?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Tomorrow or later. School is killing me. Just got my average for this term, 96% LOL.
I'm doing well. Either way, I promise I will post the lineups as soon as I finish an English essay due tomorrow, and reading air gear which I'm using as a tool to help me procrastinate.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, thanks.
And I suppose congrats on your average (96% is good, isn't it?).
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sherlock vs Fayte
Ravsieg vs Bowser
Jyten vs Hinata Fan
Chaos vs Jav
Atobe vs Bye


Chaos, mind if Fayte and me send our lineups to you?(Everyone else, send your lineups to me)

Also, if anyone has played vs their opponents before, please let me know so I can fix it.
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I don't mind.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I've played VS Jyten before....
I have to play VS Chaos, Hinata Fan and a bye
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sherlock vs Fayte
Ravsieg vs Bowser
Jyten vs Hinata Fan
Chaos vs Jav
Atobe vs Bye


Well, thanks.
And I suppose congrats on your average (96% is good, isn't it?).
It is, it's really good. I can pretty much choose what University I'm going to now.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top