Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had that same reaction at first. :amuse
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
So, now that KnK event is ending, How did it go for you guys? I just finished today with shop materials ( didn't buy skill materials). This event was pretty fun for me but all lengthy missions made me bored. Still got everything I might need in future. I got a question, Should I buy mona Lisa CE from the shop because I have plenty of mana prism of no use? or should I should I keep it for future use.
Caldea boys event and Dante is coming simultaneously. Let me know which CE are you gonna get or gonna roll. As of me, all CE look very artistic and cool, except these two
As of London quest, It may be tough but still fun and challenging.I hope we can have fate project Collaboration event, So, I can increase my chance to get Jeanne alter and later Raikou ( both Raikou and Ibaraki will have rate up simultaneously). It's too tough to resist Jalter summoning knowing that she may come this month making my hype Plus Ultra!!!!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I stopped farming Saturday. Got everything but about half the remaining skill gems. Which I could finish off in the remaining time if I wanted to but I don't really want or need to. It was a good event. Liked the different format. Liked the story segments. Loved the rewards. And Shiki is awesome.

As for the mana prisims I don't think there is much reason to horde them. We'll get more. I bought 3 copies of the Da Vinci CE. It supposedly is awesome if you limit break it for QP farming. But I'm not going to have enough to get all 5. If you do though, I'd absolutely go for it.

As for the Chaldea Boys event... whatever is fine.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
NA Pickup Summon Overview

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess everyone is waiting for freaking Jalter. Not much going on right now in FGO. Nevertheless, it's time to do my duty:
NA Pickup Summon Overview
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty much. I mean, I feel like I've been a little spoiled by all those events.

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the Jalter and the next story chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I guess next week E Pluribus Unum is going to drop. An old west America chapter should be pretty fun.

The servants involved don't really seem like showstoppers to me though. MedB and CuAlter seem like the highlights but you never know, I guess.

Also interesting is that this is a half month ahead of the JP release. Which probably means we'll be getting Da Vinci before the end of this month. And with it our shot at the much coveted Jalter. Are your bodies ready?:amuse
 
Last edited:

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Sorry for not responding. Exams, can't help it.
By the way, Dante's event was fun and gave me a reason to play his game. It was sad that I had to spend my bday in prison

I didn't do anything wrong, did I?
I am sad that I have to wait for a week for America because Chaldea boy and Dante event was like breaks and not made me play the game a lot. Still, It's great that we are gonna get the Jalter event by the end of this month. The Jalter event will probably start around 26th. Hope, I don't end up Like I did in the new year event. currently having 164 sq.So I'll get at least 6-7 roll for Jalter. Then the only one left in my list would be mama
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I guess I will take out the JPN Karna/Arjuna banner next time.
NA Pickup Summon Overview
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Not that America is released, how's your experience and did anyone watch the stream? They destroyed everyone's expectations by saying that they will make an announcement later and only did tutorial roll.
Still, America is great singularity from my perspective. As of Nightingale, I don't want to be nursed by her anymore.

Poor rama
As of my progress, I am 1/4 done with this singularity. probably will be over by tomorrow. then, I'll grind for 10 blood tears for Jalter.
As of my summoning, I am having quite a confusion
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know how far I am. Just used up my daily stamina so probably not very.

In terms of the story I like it fine. It's not getting a big reaction out of me for whatever reason. I think it's because there isn't a big "star" character. This is probably going to sound more harsh than I mean it too but this seems like the C-List singularity to me. At least so far.

I'm just going through it thinking... "Man, would it be great if Jalter showed up."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Despite my initial tepid reaction I have to admit this singularity has grown on me as I near the end. Nero, Liz, and Scathach helped. As does the high amount of stage completion quartz.

Edison was also pretty great.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hello, this is syx,

I just wanted to inform you guys that this will be the last overview I will provide to you. I won't do it anymore as long as Jalter doesn't hit NA. :hmph

LET THERE BE REVOLUTION!



NA Pickup Summon Overview
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have to admit. As slow as I was to jump on the Jalter hype train, you guys have gradually brainwashed me. I'm pretty hyped now

Completely cleared Unium. Which brought my quartz up to 400 along with my stockpile of 50 tickets and I'm ready to burn it all up for Jalter.

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HELLLLLLLLLLLLO PEPOLE

I stayed away from some time from mangahelpers, FGO, and other stuff to solvel IRL.

Now that this is settled, lets forget that I lost the Nobunaga event and log i- what this, some free quartz?

Ok, lets do some summon, just random stuff...oh, Kid Gil, ok.
*Last Summon avaliable*
Me: Hey GF, want to try your luck for me?
GF:OK

*picks the regular banner*

*first summon is Caster Tamano, my first 5*
WELP

THAT IS A RETURN ALL RIGHT
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You know what you have to do Kato. Marry her ASAP.:nod
Kinda holding out for UMU-sama
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, did you guys get anything good while I was away?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You know what you have to do Kato. Marry her ASAP.:nod
Ooooooooooooooooooooh

you mean my gf

THAT was some brain fart.

Yeah, 3 years together already. Shes the only one making the summons in this house now
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love that you thought I was telling to do that.:XD

What kind of person do you think I am exactly? Don't answer that... but I'm going to assume it's this kind.

​
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I love that you thought I was telling to do that.:XD

What kind of person do you think I am exactly? Don't answer that... but I'm going to assume it's this kind.

​
Pretty much XD

Between Kid Gil, David, Billy and Arash, whos a better general budget archer?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty much XD

Between Kid Gil, David, Billy and Arash, whos a better general budget archer?
It depends on what kind of team your putting together.

But David is probably the best all around one. He's got high attack, good NP gain, and can give the whole team an evade with Harp of Healing. So he's probably the one I'd go with for most purposes.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It depends on what kind of team your putting together.

But David is probably the best all around one. He's got high attack, good NP gain, and can give the whole team an evade with Harp of Healing. So he's probably the one I'd go with for most purposes.
Yeah, I am thinking about him.
Since I just final ascencion my Cu Lancer, and have no good ofensive arts (I have medeia but I dont really like her) I was thinking of making a Stall team with Cu, Mash, Tama, and David/Georgios
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Sorry for late response, My exam was going on.
We'll be getting Cu Alter event tomorrow and my guess is We'll get Jalter Event next week.
As for me, I am pretty grateful that they delayed the event, Thanks to my exams, I couldn't get 10 bloodstone tears for Jalter last ascension. Now, I can grind the 10 tears peacefully thanks to them.
I just hope that I get My Jalter. Because my friendslist is gonna be filled with Jalter. So, I don't wanna be the only one not have her
 
Top