FGO: “A man standing taller then any other man....”
Me -> “Wasn’t Napoleon suppose to be short?”
FGO: ...Explains why he isn’t short..
Me-> (Ok FGO, now make a sexy Gordolf Alter who is a smooth talker, and I will believe in your power...)
Then
Napoleon - “Ophelia is my fiancé “
Everyone, even Ice Queen “wtf?”
Me - “Oh he’s one of those types”
Napoleon - “Ophelia, I want you to be my Josephine”
Me - ... (Eh???!!! Did he really?!! Just.....? Should I downgrade his husbando rating or just consider him French and let it slide???!!)
Skadii - “This man is the perfect partner for you Ophelia”
Everyone - ...
Napoleon - “I want to drink you Brynhildr”
Brynhild- ...
Me - “What about Ophelia?”
Mash - “What about Ophelia?”
Napoleon - “doesn’t mean I can’t look.... I won’t touch tho unless she gives me reason... of course”
Me - “someone punish him already”
Ophelia - “I hate men that lie to me”
Brynhildr - “I’m about to step on this man”
Napoleon - “Please step on me”
....Evil possessed Sigurd - “gladly”

...
Later...
Napoleon- “Bro, you wear glasses? They make you look smart!”
Surtr-Sigurd - “Too bad that wouldn’t help you.”
Extra
Mash - “finally there’s an arc with men who don’t try to hit on me”
Ice Queen appears - “Thank you Archer, whos name escapes me”
Napoleon - “Why can’t she remember my name?!!!”
Skadi - (Refuse to recognize he’s there and he’ll go away. This is my own type of love.)
Everyone + goddesses loaded up in the bordervan headed for Surtr.
Sherlock *disappears*
3-4 Goddesses - “let’s go heal him, he’s such a great man”
Every male - “Bastard”
Sherlock - “It’s all in the seduc... uh... deduction skills”
Napoleon’s death
Me - !!!!!
Ophelia x Napoleon

Me - This ships sailing. Full steam ahead on the USS Grande Opheleon
Surtr likes her too?!
Me -“Ahhh! The ship didn’t last one chapter before being replaced?!!”
Skadi - “I will love you Goredolf but I do not love your waistline.”
Sitonai - “Does this mean Goredolf is my new Step-father?”
Me - “Goredolf Alter incoming”
Ophelia dies
Best crypter,

She loves King Crypter.
Me - (Disapproves of this ship.) “Ok maybe best crypter position still open”
Gerda is secretly Goredolf’s daughter in proper timeline. T.T
Final Nonmeme thoughts
The first lost belt seemed very much devoted to strength and survival of the fittest especially in the embodiment of the servants summoned. It was even present in the rivalry of the two composers. In this lost belt, the theme is a devotion to concepts of love - friendship of Mash and Ophelia, Romance of Sigurd and Napoleon with respective Waifus. Queen Ice and her agape love. Even the Valkyries with their bonds. The second half was much better then the first half of the story.
The lostbelts are not as fun for me because there are less heroic spirits we are bonding and more development into the tragedy of the crypters. Plus it has less of a feel of adventure as the singularity were and lacks the dark mystery of the remnant arcs. I think I like the Russian story better overall but this one had more interesting characters - Napoleon with his antics, Skadi with her unique look on love, and Ophelia with that final monologue brought the enjoyment up for this one. Have to agree that didn’t like the princess vibe Ophelia had rocking where all the knights were wanting to save her or in love with her + the king villain + Mash? (She counts as a knight too, I guess).
Too little Sherlock Holmes... Too little Thrud.