Games Fate/Grand Order

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well your going to have some time. They just announced that FGO will continue operating for at least 5 more years in JP.
Grasping at straws to finally add Tsukihime chars as servants for a remake special...
(I doubt 5 years will be enough though...)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Grasping at straws to finally add Tsukihime chars as servants for a remake special...
(I doubt 5 years will be enough though...)
They're going to have no other choice eventually.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Picked Medea Lily as my free servant. Was not expecting two more banners to be coming up. Still think I will go all in for Erash, and if I have anything left over, will try for Artoria.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well your going to have some time. They just announced that FGO will continue operating for at least 5 more years in JP.
I know. I don´t see its revenue dropping soon and games with lesser revenue are still up so I believe that claim.

That being said I do think they are having way 2 many dead weaks in JP, it even dropped out of the top 5 it has managed to constanly stay and Genshin Impact has recivied a fuckton of attention.

But I have to say I loved the new NP of the new JP announced servant, they really upping their game.


That being said I see no reason for them not to launch of modiefied version of FGO arcade to consoles, Genshins 250 Million dolar sucess proves that gachas can trive in consoles/pc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Picked Medea Lily as my free servant. Was not expecting two more banners to be coming up. Still think I will go all in for Erash, and if I have anything left over, will try for Artoria.
She just got her VU, and its nice.
However I kinda want more than just close up face. Do wonder if FGO could handle actual animations for the NPs (I mean the game engine)
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lucked out and got Eresh, though Medb and Artoria continue to be elusive.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Am I the only one that really ended up liking Gordolfs characterization? (fuck GOREdolf localization)

Yes, hes a arrogant prick, but you can clearly see theres a modicum of a capable commander and, even deeper, a good person inside.
Had he not grown into a place like the mages association within a rich mage family, you can easily see that he´d be a way better person, and trough our journeys and tribulations, and being away from such a toxic place, you can see cracks froming on that spoiled bratty personality he puts up in order to appear more regal.

Of course, he has lived decades in that toxic place, of couse its not going to be just one save we do thats going to really change the man, specially since the situation on the shadow border does allow for him to still (partially) live his inner fantasy of being a top commander, but that is also realistic.

10/10 character writing.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, Gordolf has become an interesting guy. It's sort of a cool take on the whole fish out of water character.

And on another note, managed to get Eresh to NP3. Now I gotta hope my luck holds out for another Musashi.
 

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
Saber Shiki in this ThanksGiving banner is really tempting esp if she isn't returning until guarantee'd lucky bags
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not done playing the prologue mission. But I'm very skeptical that I'll become a Gordorf fan.

When the time comes I may throw tickets at Musashi. Not enough to realistically expect to get her though. Which is fine. After all the farming I did in order to get my current lineup of servents where they are I'm almost afraid to get another 5 star. Still it's Musashi so.. I have to try.

Yeah, Gordolf has become an interesting guy. It's sort of a cool take on the whole fish out of water character.

And on another note, managed to get Eresh to NP3. Now I gotta hope my luck holds out for another Musashi.
I'm finding Eresh to be a lot more fun to use than Ishtar even though she's a lot lower on the tier lists generally. Even though I really like Ishtar as a character the delay on that attack buff drives me insane sometimes. I hate missing with it so much but I do it very frequently. It hurts every single time.

Eresh is so chill by comparision. She does her thing reliably every single time and it's always useful.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just a PSA in case anyone doesn´t have one yet, but JP just got a master mission where if you level up a CE (or already have one) to lv 100 you gain 20 Saint Quartz, and since this is a long process, is why I made this PSA

Also got the rare silver into gold animation on a lancer card only for it to be ana

pain.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Threw all my remaining quartz towards Musashi... got another one along with Atalanta Alter, also got another Yan Qing and Martha but already had them at NP5.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No significant results from my half hearted efforts. Which is fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
Going to wait for Mothman
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Loving the history so far.

And as someone who often reallied on Golden Sumo + Merlin + Servant self charge + Mystic Code 20% to NP on turn 1, I am feeling the poison
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

FYI, for THAT fight, against an Assassin, you know which one.

Go with Meltryls if you have her, his first buff is AND MUST be removed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Great history, my favorite Lostbelt so far.

I´d go
3
1
a void
2

I really disliked 2.

BTW u did you guys bond grail? I did merlin and I plan to use the next on Raikou, I hate wasting bond points
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's going to be a while before I have the chance to start this singularity.
 
Top