Grasping at straws to finally add Tsukihime chars as servants for a remake special...Well your going to have some time. They just announced that FGO will continue operating for at least 5 more years in JP.
(I doubt 5 years will be enough though...)
Grasping at straws to finally add Tsukihime chars as servants for a remake special...Well your going to have some time. They just announced that FGO will continue operating for at least 5 more years in JP.
They're going to have no other choice eventually.Grasping at straws to finally add Tsukihime chars as servants for a remake special...
(I doubt 5 years will be enough though...)
Tsukihime Remake not getting finished is basically sad running gag at this point.They're going to have no other choice eventually.
I know. I don´t see its revenue dropping soon and games with lesser revenue are still up so I believe that claim.Well your going to have some time. They just announced that FGO will continue operating for at least 5 more years in JP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She just got her VU, and its nice.Picked Medea Lily as my free servant. Was not expecting two more banners to be coming up. Still think I will go all in for Erash, and if I have anything left over, will try for Artoria.
I'm finding Eresh to be a lot more fun to use than Ishtar even though she's a lot lower on the tier lists generally. Even though I really like Ishtar as a character the delay on that attack buff drives me insane sometimes. I hate missing with it so much but I do it very frequently. It hurts every single time.Yeah, Gordolf has become an interesting guy. It's sort of a cool take on the whole fish out of water character.
And on another note, managed to get Eresh to NP3. Now I gotta hope my luck holds out for another Musashi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---