Last edited:


I don't remember the exact words but he said something along the lines that Ichigo was supposed to defeat Aizen but readers might think Shunsui could have done so if he went bankai.Did Kubo say that? God, more plot no jutsu so that Aizen didn't get taken out immediately![]()
No, not football, it's basketball and volleyball. They play in European Cups, I can only follow them on TV but I usually don't do anything else (like surfing on Internet) when there's an important game. Even my gf is aware of the schedule and doesn't call me when the match has my full attention.Well sounds like you got your hands full then Pat! Never been one to go to stadiums and watch matches, but I've done it a few times. Nothing really worth watching here though. Would be fun if I lived elsewhere.

I don't think Ichigo is as powerful as his post-dangai self at the moment but he surely has more potential and will reveal it at one point. Aizen being bff with the good guys would be out of character, I guess he'll go his own way if he survives the war (which he probably will considering he's immortal). It seems he lost the upgrades the hogyoku granted him, at least Urahara implied so but he was still very strong even without them and I doubt anyone but Yhwach can take him on at this point, esp. if KS is intact. Well, Uryuu is supposedly stronger than Yhwach, I wonder if Ichigo will fight Uryuu and Aizen will fight Yhwach in the end, I have no idea why Kubo made that plot point. Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai trio has been used as side characters so far, it would be a nice change to see them do something in battle but I wouldn't hold my hopes high.IDK, I think Aizen will act as a third party. I don't think he will go full Orochimaru, it's not in his nature. That in itself was extremely poor writing from Kishi, but at the same time Orochimaru was so irrelevant power wise so it made a little sense. He couldn't do anything without getting hold of something first, which would be near impossible. Aizen on the other hand is still a god amongst the current combatants. I doubt anyone can challenge him but Ichigo honestly due to plot no jutsu. I guess the Quincy guy could, but I still think Aizen would wreck him... I'm not even certain how powerful Ichigo is at the moment... Kubo hyped him up so much due to releasing his FULL potential where he had only used a fraction of it before (s i g h n i c e p l o t d e v i c e), but Ichigo doesn't feel any stronger than he was post-Dangai to me. He seemed way more threatening there. Now he's the same old Ichigo, falling for traps, looking shocked and desperate. He's not brimming with confidence when facing his main enemy. Then again he hasn't used Bankai yet... But Ichigo is really uninteresting at the moment. I'd like to see Yorouchi actually do something. I don't get why Kubo has disregarded her so long, when she's such a mysterious and interesting character. Then we have Urahara who was hyped as a super talent, achieving Bankai in hyper speed etc, but I fear we may never experience him going serious. As for Shunsui, maybe he has a Tousen-esque Bankai that makes everything "darkness", IDK how Kubo can play this one when he had his Shikai seem like a Bankai in itself... All of the latter Shikai releases have been extremely overpowered.
We need an Aizen emote..

He's probably gonna go all out soon and there's the foreshadowed match between haschwalth. He might have gone bankai against stark but ukitake discouraged him. He's always been one of the cool characters and lately he doesn't seem as badass like he was before but his bankai could change all that.hi ^^
No I'm not very interested in Shunsui. He's always been cool but not particularly interesting. He's obviously not able to stand with the big dogs with how weak he is around Aizen. I always liked Shunsui but sort of lost interest in him. He's just talking a lot and never getting his hands dirty.
Yeah. His bankai has to be quite something. Probably the bankai I'm most curious to see right now (maybe Urahara's as well).Hey, Holt.
I'm extremely curious about Shunsui's bankai due to the nature of his shikai and Kubo's words that he might have taken Aizen down with it. Kubo set up an encounter with Haschwalth, I'm looking forward to that battle.![]()
Depends on the situation.you can only be really honest with the people you trust and care about![]()
Well duhWell duh. My Illya/Saber-set will return next month anyway.
I found the same pictures, no worries.![]()

Nah, ofc you don't have to scream your opinion at people. As long as it's not ugly as hell you don't have to tell him/her whenever you don't like something about his hair, clothes or whatever. Then again, if you don't comment about something new (and pretty noticeable), people usually know what to make of that anyway.I didn't say anything about lying. If the person would ask me "do you like my avatar" or "what do you think about my new jacket?" I'd of course tell him I don't like it much if that's the case. But I don't see the point of telling it flat out without a question, which is why I didn't like how I blurped it out to Sky. The only thing it does is make the person more uncomfortable. It's your opinion vs his, so it doesn't honestly help at all IMO. I don't see why you have to be honest about everything up front. Sure if you are asked, you'll of course not lie. The only times I really comment like that in daily life is if someone wears something ugly that we all know is ugly. For example one of my friends is known for wearing this ugly cap sometimes, and everytime we tell him "that ugly piece of crap again..". He agrees it's ugly but likes it anyway, lol. If a friend of mine got a haircut that turned out bad I normally don't comment on it at all, instead of falsely saying "nice haircut dude". What's the point of saying anything else really.
Well like Nuno said, work is an entirely different domain. If you're not honest there it's only going to cause further problems, especially if you interact a lot. Work is the one place where you need to be honest even if you're not really close on a personal level, simply because it's necessary for work to work XDDepends on the situation.
Today I told an employee that one of his cases and interaction with a customer is one of the worst things I've ever seen. I then instructed him how to correct his mistake and said I never wanted to see something like that again.
Was it harsh? Yes. Was it true? Yes. Did he need to hear those exact words? Yes.
He will never thank me, but he'll do a better job in the future...
Work is the one place where you need to be honest even if you're not really close on a personal level, simply because it's necessary for work to work XD


Well I read a bit on the wiki (most reliable source hehe), and there it said that Ukitake told Shunsui he shouldn't use his Bankai out in the open, where others can see it. I didn't see any mention of it possibly being a game-changer in terms of beating Aizen though. Still something I had forgotten. It means Shunsui's Bankai isn't very suitable in a mass-battle.I don't remember the exact words but he said something along the lines that Ichigo was supposed to defeat Aizen but readers might think Shunsui could have done so if he went bankai.
what, those sports are so boring...No, not football, it's basketball and volleyball. They play in European Cups, I can only follow them on TV but I usually don't do anything else (like surfing on Internet) when there's an important game. Even my gf is aware of the schedule and doesn't call me when the match has my full attention.![]()

Ishida is stronger than Yhwach....? Where on earth was that stated...? Uryuu being remotely relevant in itself is just stupid as fuck... He's been garbage ever since SS after fighting Mayuri, a shadow of a "rival", and then he suddenly acts like a big shot in this arc... It's so hard to swallow.I don't think Ichigo is as powerful as his post-dangai self at the moment but he surely has more potential and will reveal it at one point. Aizen being bff with the good guys would be out of character, I guess he'll go his own way if he survives the war (which he probably will considering he's immortal). It seems he lost the upgrades the hogyoku granted him, at least Urahara implied so but he was still very strong even without them and I doubt anyone but Yhwach can take him on at this point, esp. if KS is intact. Well, Uryuu is supposedly stronger than Yhwach, I wonder if Ichigo will fight Uryuu and Aizen will fight Yhwach in the end, I have no idea why Kubo made that plot point. Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai trio has been used as side characters so far, it would be a nice change to see them do something in battle but I wouldn't hold my hopes high.
Yeah but Hasch is just his lieutenant so to speak.. He's not anywhere near "boss" level. It's a fight between the first "losers" so to speak. I just have no interest in these Quincy villains to really care honestly.He's probably gonna go all out soon and there's the foreshadowed match between haschwalth. He might have gone bankai against stark but ukitake discouraged him. He's always been one of the cool characters and lately he doesn't seem as badass like he was before but his bankai could change all that.
Yeah. His bankai has to be quite something. Probably the bankai I'm most curious to see right now (maybe Urahara's as well).
It was stated by Kubo in an interview, found it after a bit of googling.Well I read a bit on the wiki (most reliable source hehe), and there it said that Ukitake told Shunsui he shouldn't use his Bankai out in the open, where others can see it. I didn't see any mention of it possibly being a game-changer in terms of beating Aizen though. Still something I had forgotten. It means Shunsui's Bankai isn't very suitable in a mass-battle.
Only when you're losing.what, those sports are so boring...![]()

Check here.Ishida is stronger than Yhwach....? Where on earth was that stated...? Uryuu being remotely relevant in itself is just stupid as fuck... He's been garbage ever since SS after fighting Mayuri, a shadow of a "rival", and then he suddenly acts like a big shot in this arc... It's so hard to swallow.
Juchabach: It seems you are quick to understand. // Nine years ago... / When I carried out my "Auswählen"... // ...all living Gemischt Quincy breathed their last. // All but you. // You... / ...are the only Quincy in all of history to survive my Auswählen. // This is why... / ...I referred to you as the "final Quincy to survive in this world".
Juchabach: There is something you possess... / ...that surpasses even my own power. // That is why... // ...I chose to name you as my successor. // Understand your place, Uryuu. // There is no need for doubt. // You need only come with me.
Yeah, I think they will be similar.Another I remembered I want to see is Isshin. I'm dying to see his Bankai... Is it the "same" as Ichigo?

The point is you just want to tell him/her what you think. Have you ever seen someone state his opinion only when asked to? XD Then what's the point of telling someone "Hey your ava looks good!" without being asked? To make him feel good or something? What a weird double standard. It always comes down to people simply wanting to voice their opinion, otherwise it's just a hidden try to please or hurt a certain person/group.To me I still don't understand what the point is to state your dislike of a set. What does it contribute into? Nothing at all. If asked, sure, but if not, I don't get the point. Well whatever really.
It was on purpose

Well, that sounds like a super cheesy plot hole. I don't get why he would sound excited there with (!) and everything. It's extremely dumb to suggest Shunsui was powerful enough to defeat Aizen if he used his Bankai, but didn't. Jeez so #worth huh, save it but let the world get destroyed, oh lucky them they had Ichigo go through asspull Hyperbolic Timechamber training. It seems obvious to me now at least that Shunsui is no match for Aizen.It was stated by Kubo in an interview, found it after a bit of googling.
Q. 京楽はなぜ卍解をしないのですか?本気を出せば藍染に勝てるかもしれないのに!
Why Kyouraku didn't go Bankai? If he get serious he might defeat Aizen!
A. 春水の魅力は藍染を倒すことではなく、読者の皆に常に「卍解したら藍染より強いかも」と思 わせてくれる ところです
Shunsui's appeal is not to defeat Aizen. But I let the readers think that if he goes Bankai he might be stronger than Aizen.
Check here.
Based on their shikai, Aizen and Urahara's will be interesting too, IMHO elemental powers tend to be generic.


Well, that sounds like a super cheesy plot hole. I don't get why he would sound excited there with (!) and everything. It's extremely dumb to suggest Shunsui was powerful enough to defeat Aizen if he used his Bankai, but didn't. Jeez so #worth huh, save it but let the world get destroyed, oh lucky them they had Ichigo go through asspull Hyperbolic Timechamber training. It seems obvious to me now at least that Shunsui is no match for Aizen.The guy is peeing his pants and both pretty much confirmed in this chapter that Aizen could kill him on a whim.
I had forgotten about that Yhwach line... How cheesy. Someone that hasn't shown any shred of such potential suddenly "just has it" due to plot induced device. Gotta love Kubo. Ishida has been at the side line, fighting scrubs while Ichigo has been enormously far ahead in power, but suddenly they are equal...(!!!)
Just wait for the ultimate cop out for Aizen's Bankai. In fact when were you under the impression he HASN'T used it? His Shikai is his Bankai! Everyone is just mind fucked into believing it's his Shikai and expect an Ace that never comes! 8)
