Special - FT Specials (Most recent: 17/06/15 - Stone Age) | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special FT Specials (Most recent: 17/06/15 - Stone Age)

mars23

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: Fairy Tail Spin-offs

Fairy Tail special chapters : Merry Christmas

Last edited:

obamamania

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

This chapter killed me.

milek

Reaction score
Country
Serbia

Unreal chapter. I never never expected to see this kind of chapter.

DemonKing888

Reaction score
Country
United States

Erza is such a sex deprived freak! Jellal you had one job!:-_- Just take that girl home and give her what see wants!

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

To much Funny, I really Like it this Funny chapter

Dranzer

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Re: Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

From the cover page, it seems like it would be one filled with fan-service. :teehee
In the end it was fan service at its peak:teehee

Heeroaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Erza is such a sex deprived freak! Jellal you had one job!:-_- Just take that girl home and give her what see wants!
I think he did in the end :teehee, The chapter was crazy I could not believe Erza was soo perverted, but atleast she got her way. Natsu slapping Gajeel's butt was not what I wanted to see lol.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Such a light-hearted and fan-servicey chapter rofl. Damn Jellal, you had one job. That said, Ezra is quite wild and the girls get drunk pretty easily. They're hilarious when drunk. So much flirting and nudity in this chapter. Levy is pretty cute though :love

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Lucy being drunk on Natsu and cute Erza at the end are the best bits.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I guess there was enough fanservice here to get everyone through the holiday period :hee. Some of Erza's punishments were kinda funny, like Natsu slapping Gajeel's ass or making Lucy and Gray hug each other, but some like getting Happy and Lilly to kiss or pouring hot candle wax on Lucy's back was just mean.

It was good that she got her just desserts at the end.

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This chapter is NUTS and Funny as hell! Erza being a drunk pervert is kinda expected, as well as the pairings. The amount of shipping load in this chapter is too damn full! But I really liked it. I really had a great laugh reading the whole chapter. And yes, Natsu slapping Gajeel's butt is the best thing in this chapter. And can we talk about Lily and Happy? :lmaoI know how Lucy felt :gwah The ending is so... :3c I guess you know what might happen :3c

And here... Natsu's VERY awkward position

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
This was the funniest and most fan-servicey special chapter that I've read in a while!
Erza is such a bad drunk and her order were really naughty in nature. XD
Still, I must thank her for showing me some very nice scenes involving the girls. :hurr
And the ending of it was simply cute, with Erza being adorable and just wanting to stay with her beloved one. :D
Looking forward to watching the next special chapter! :)

Last edited:

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I guess I can appreciate how Erza could have felt, when she saw her guild mates are in pairs and "lovey-dovey" day-in and day-out. For example, Gray and Juvia - we all know how this couple is like. Juvia is always showing her affection towards Gray. For Lucy and Natsu, another pair, though with additional Happy. But considering they (Natsu and Happy) are always "inviting" themselves into Lucy's house without being invited, it does show how close the trio are. Yes, we do agree that it is not a pair, but Natsu is always leaning against Lucy in many ways, such as doing missions together, covering each other's back while in fights and in danger, and the two are always "fighting" around like kids. :teehee Sometimes it gives an impression that Erza is like a big sister to these guys (Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Juvia). Hence, when I'm reading this chapter, though it is flooded with fan-service, but when I think of where Erza stands in this group, it seems like she is being "left out". It is as if there is a generation gap. On top of that, Erza is also older, stronger, higher rank in terms of her capability, higher seniority, and with more authority, particularly when Master Makarov is not around, Erza will be the next-in-command.

It is no wonder Erza feels that way in this chapter. Perhaps besides the fan-service and comical relief, the author is also trying to "test" our thinking caps to bring across his thoughts of Erza to us.

The ending of the entire chapter is the sweetest. Erza has finally had her "Mr Right" coming to her and gives her warm. This part really reminds me of the movie, "Pretty Woman" where the Prince Charming coming to save his Princess. :^_^

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
ayo... this is gonna good :D we haven't got an omake in a minute. Last one was the christmas one
But it's getting weird with every one we get :P i'm scared what next :D
Zervis at the end :zomg:hi