Conditional - Gray vs Erza | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How well does Gray perform vs Erza?

• Gray extreme diff

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Erza extreme diff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray high diff

• Erza high diff

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Gray mid diff

• Erza mid diff

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Gray low diff

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Erza low diff

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Tie

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
@XXEliteXXAceXX power inconsistency is nothing new in FT.

I mean, Gray vs Invel was like this:

stalemate while he was demonized then stomping him in base form. then he fought partial END.

pretty cheap if you ask me.

don't get me started on Natsu.

though Erza's power jump against Irene will be too big to accept.

CaptainTorch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmm, this is a hard matchup.. I'm pretty sure Gray outclasses Erza strength wise. Hell, those punches against Natsu in his Partial END mode, where super strong - Erza's hand got all cracked just from trying to block it. So I woud say Gray is on a higher level right now.
However, we shouldn't forget that Erza is a monster, and her durability is insane(probably even bigger than Laxus's). So it would be a lot closer than people think. Still would give it to Gray extreme diff though

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
The moment that erza causally stop END and dark DES gray with her hands that when I realized that gray and natsu hasn't surpassed her yet erza wins extreme diff

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Gray has shown every feats of surpassing Erza.Gray was on the verge of exhaustion when Erza stopped Gray's punch.Even then her hand got cracked.After that Gray instantly passed out.Probably he could only use 1% of his power in that punch.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gray has shown every feats of surpassing Erza.Gray was on the verge of exhaustion when Erza stopped Gray's punch.Even then her hand got cracked.After that Gray instantly passed out.Probably he could only use 1% of his power in that punch.
BS that punch he was giving his all why would he use 1% if he wanted to kill END? both END and gray were serious. Yes her hand was cracked but was fine after erza was also fighting be4 stopping both of them she wasn't 100 either

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
BS that punch he was giving his all why would he use 1% if he wanted to kill END? both END and gray were serious. Yes her hand was cracked but was fine after erza was also fighting be4 stopping both of them she wasn't 100 either
She could fight against Irene all of the fight after that so it's clear she had lot of fight left in her.

But on the other hand Gray after that punch,quickly passed out indicating that he is on the verge of exhaustion and would have fell if the fight continued for some time more even if Erza didn't intervene.If he was not on the verge of exhaustion then he would have passed out.It's crystal clear.Even then such a weak attack cracked Erza's hand.Gray this arc has feats to prove he indeed surpassed Erza.

And when i said 1% i meant 1 % of 100% Healthy Gray's power.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
that doesn't make sense he went from going toe to toe with invel to stomping in rage mode he was still rage mode when he fought END. His power Didn't all of a sudden decrease. He stop because he saw erza it's debatable if he was stop mid fight with END with all that Adrenaline boost. Erza just has better durability/endurance than gray. Nope wasn't 1% gray that was a stronger darkness DES gray that was going all out to kill END

Last edited:

Talenel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Based off recent feats, Gray would beat the hell out of Erza if he was bloodlusted.

Pheromone

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
With PIS, PoF, and Comic Relief, Erza stomps Gray.

In a standard battle setting, Demonized Gray would take down Erza, easy to med difficulty.

After what we've seen this arc, I'm certain Gray has joined Natsu in entering Laxus/Jellal territory with regards to strength and durability.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Erza easy

Gray can't fight Laxus like that

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Considering Alverez feats, darkness Gray mid-high diffs.

100 year quest? Erza mid diffs. Gray seems to have lost his power.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Reading back some of the older arguments while the manga was ongoing is interesting. My position has only changed in the sense that I believe Erza will be even more dominant. Alvarez arc Erza already beats Gray. She is now even more brokenly OP in the 100YQ.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Reading back some of the older arguments while the manga was ongoing is interesting. My position has only changed in the sense that I believe Erza will be even more dominant. Alvarez arc Erza already beats Gray. She is now even more brokenly OP in the 100YQ.
It's funny to see all the Gray fans since the old days debating you 😂😂

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's funny to see all the Gray fans since the old days debating you 😂😂
To be fair, I think the bulk of the debate happened before Erza's performance against Irene. They couldn't have known how OP Erza was.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thank you for restricting PoF and PiS.

That makes my opinion/decision easier.

Gray oneshots Erza easy diff.

Nuff said..
Oh what lovely times we used to live in......
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ya'll really allowed people to say that Gray would one shot, easy-mid diff, doesn't need magic to win? SmH......I expect more from you Mr.Ax

Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Oh what lovely times we used to live in......
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ya'll really allowed people to say that Gray would one shot, easy-mid diff, doesn't need magic to win? SmH......I expect more from you Mr.Ax
Well that's the beauty of it, isn't it? You really get to see which comments aged well, and which ones aged poorly.
Claims of Gray oneshotting Erza looks ridiculous in light of the 100YQ.
Claims of Erza being able to slice through Gray's ice is almost prophetic considering what Kyria did.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well that's the beauty of it, isn't it? You really get to see which comments aged well, and which ones aged poorly.
Claims of Gray oneshotting Erza looks ridiculous in light of the 100YQ.
Claims of Erza being able to slice through Gray's ice is almost prophetic considering what Kyria did.
Ok I'll be honest. Trying to use Alvarez as a way of saying Gray>>Erza is hilarious considering Erza outclasses anyone bar Natsu that arc. Then you have people saying Gray wins because Erza doesn't have ice armour is........smh.

Anyways Erza mid diffs Gray with his own magic. HeHe