Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Why am I the immediate go-to for someone at the top of the weirdness scale? :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

no, just saying that your point was senseless :cookiehand

P.S: thanks for telling me Ice Goddess :gent
No, it's completely sensible. :mono

P.S.: Pish~

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

So you dislike all kinds of spam?
No, in fact, I am one of the spammers. :hmph
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

I'll deduce it like this:
You are not someone who makes grammar mistakes that often. Now, you're making two in a row. Possible causes:
1. you simply didn't want to care if the spelling's wrong.
2. your brain was so muddled you could not think straight; therefore, the mistakes.
3. you didn't type carefully.
4. you did it deliberately just to tease/anger/test someone.

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

I'll deduce it like this:
You are not someone who makes grammar mistakes that often. Now, you're making two in a row. Possible causes:
1. you simply didn't want to care if the spelling's wrong.
2. your brain was so muddled you could not think straight; therefore, the mistakes.
3. you didn't type carefully.
4. you did it deliberately just to tease/anger/test someone.

Nice deduction XD only was the a mix of the first and third though, I wrote it in a hurry. Your wrath is something... I'm not really eager to experience :^_^
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

Nice deduction XD only was the a mix of the first and third though, I wrote it in a hurry. Your wrath is something... I'm not really eager to experience :^_^
Don't want to share the tanking with me as a fellow barbarian ? :hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Nice deduction XD only was the a mix of the first and third though, I wrote it in a hurry. Your wrath is something... I'm not really eager to experience :^_^


ANOTHER GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN THAT SENTENCE!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

Don't want to share the tanking with me as a fellow barbarian ? :hee
Sure why not, I tanked before you even started talking to her my dear friend :3c



ANOTHER GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN THAT SENTENCE!!!
:lmao that's because I changed my sentence midway XD hopefully there won't be another grammar mistake this time :amuse
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Sure why not, I tanked before you even started talking to her my dear friend :3c



:lmao that's because I changed my sentence midway XD hopefully there won't be another grammar mistake this time :amuse
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

Sure why not, I tanked before you even started talking to her my dear friend :3c
Well I don't know if you managed to build a higher threat from this boss than me. :teehee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.


You talk as if I'm not here.

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.


You talk as if I'm not here.

I was talking to Gats, maybe that's why? :hee and I don't really care about you reading it, if you're referring to that. It's not a secret, is it?

that gif reminds me, Snow White was such a silly movie :bored
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.



I haven't even watched it yet.. The world is so cruel.. I am not given time to go to the theater to watch it! :bored I am so excited about seeing the queen too!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.



I haven't even watched it yet.. The world is so cruel.. I am not given time to go to the theater to watch it! :bored I am so excited about seeing the queen too!
what's that look for? :oh

if there's one good actor/actress it's her, everything else is mostly lame and boring :bored even my girlfriend disliked the film so it's not like it's because I'm a man.

Kristen Steward should just stay with Twilight :/
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.



You mean Charlize? She's like my guide to be an evil queen. I want to watch the movie just because of her. :oh
And I don't think Kirsten will want that, even she doesn't like Twilight. (It must be that bad until Robert and Kirsten themselves dislike it.)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Ah, stress.

Phio_chan!!!! :yelling

It's been a while since I popped in here... :D

So, how's life? Is everything okay? :^_^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.



You mean Charlize? She's like my guide to be an evil queen. I want to watch the movie just because of her. :oh
And I don't think Kirsten will want that, even she doesn't like Twilight. (It must be that bad until Robert and Kirsten themselves dislike it.)
that's what I meant when I said a normal answer is hard to get out of you :oh you're up there in the weirdness together with gary :verily

oh she is mad and thinks that no man can be trusted, it fits you surprisignly well :nod
True, she still will be seen as Bella for a long time, same goes for the Harry Potter actor. Her skills aren't anything great so I doubt she will have any (great) sucess besides Twilight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top