Re: Ah, stress.
Why am I the immediate go-to for someone at the top of the weirdness scale?
Why am I the immediate go-to for someone at the top of the weirdness scale?


No, it's completely sensible.no, just saying that your point was senseless
P.S: thanks for telling me Ice Goddess![]()

No, in fact, I am one of the spammers.So you dislike all kinds of spam?

because you areWhy am I the immediate go-to for someone at the top of the weirdness scale?![]()

If you say soNo, it's completely sensible.
P.S.: Pish~

no one's more icy then you 
P.S.: "then"? Are you making the mistakes deliberately?If you say so
P.S: ICE GODDESSno one's more icy then you
![]()

what do you think?P.S.: "then"? Are you making the mistakes deliberately?![]()

Nice deduction XD only was the a mix of the first and third though, I wrote it in a hurry. Your wrath is something... I'm not really eager to experienceI'll deduce it like this:
You are not someone who makes grammar mistakes that often. Now, you're making two in a row. Possible causes:
1. you simply didn't want to care if the spelling's wrong.
2. your brain was so muddled you could not think straight; therefore, the mistakes.
3. you didn't type carefully.
4. you did it deliberately just to tease/anger/test someone.
![]()

Don't want to share the tanking with me as a fellow barbarian ?Nice deduction XD only was the a mix of the first and third though, I wrote it in a hurry. Your wrath is something... I'm not really eager to experience![]()

Nice deduction XD only was the a mix of the first and third though, I wrote it in a hurry. Your wrath is something... I'm not really eager to experience![]()
Sure why not, I tanked before you even started talking to her my dear friendDon't want to share the tanking with me as a fellow barbarian ?![]()

![]()
ANOTHER GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN THAT SENTENCE!!!
that's because I changed my sentence midway XD hopefully there won't be another grammar mistake this time 
Sure why not, I tanked before you even started talking to her my dear friend
that's because I changed my sentence midway XD hopefully there won't be another grammar mistake this time
![]()
Well I don't know if you managed to build a higher threat from this boss than me.Sure why not, I tanked before you even started talking to her my dear friend![]()


oh you bet, she hates meWell I don't know if you managed to build a higher threat from this boss than me.![]()

I was talking to Gats, maybe that's why?![]()
You talk as if I'm not here.
![]()
and I don't really care about you reading it, if you're referring to that. It's not a secret, is it? 
I am so excited about seeing the queen too!what's that look for?![]()
I haven't even watched it yet.. The world is so cruel.. I am not given time to go to the theater to watch it!I am so excited about seeing the queen too!

even my girlfriend disliked the film so it's not like it's because I'm a man.




that's what I meant when I said a normal answer is hard to get out of you![]()
You mean Charlize? She's like my guide to be an evil queen. I want to watch the movie just because of her.
And I don't think Kirsten will want that, even she doesn't like Twilight. (It must be that bad until Robert and Kirsten themselves dislike it.)
you're up there in the weirdness together with gary 