Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
that's cool and all but why should one want to work on that? D:
however, Blai for president global \o/ :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
that's cool and all but why should one want to work on that? D:
however, Blai for president global \o/ :D
Because the Manga Database is the heart of MangaHelpers, well, sort of, people come here through manga, to get their daily/weekly manga-fix. So of course it's necessary to have a manga database that's up-to-date and maintained good..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I came here for spoilers and discussions. The datebase or whatever is no good IMO, because it's not consistent. I like to read them all online but some you can only get as download in here. Yeah, that's probably why I usually care less about the datebase on MH.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, but I came here for the manga. \o/

I use the database more then I'm active on the forums..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hey, hey, hey, don't look down on the database, it's actually tons of fun to work with.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
^yeah, if you say so


Anyways.. plans for the weekend, anyone?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hmm, not really.. at least .. not yet. I was supposed to go out with a friend yesterday (and his girlfriend), but I didn't go, I didn't call it off either.. :p

I was supposed to stay over at their place then and we'd do tons of stuff this weekend, but I don't know.. I don't feel like doing anything at the moment.

You, besides your dude-date tonight?

Hey, hey, hey, don't look down on the database, it's actually tons of fun to work with.
If I could only get my hands on it, I love working with stuff like that. ;3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol slacker! I usually do the same thing :sweat

I'm not so sure you'd love it when you realise how many mangas there actually are in the db :D

And my plans for this weekend consists of eating, sleeping, going out for a couple of hours tonight, but I'll prolly be back around 10-11pm. Going up early tomorrow and I partied last weekend so I'm fine. :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No I probably won't do anything besides that :lmao gonna chill but thats ok for me. Was also partyin last we and actually wanted to continue this one by checking out some new clubs, but gonna skip this time cuz of the weather and do that next week then ;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
lol slacker! I usually do the same thing :sweat

I'm not so sure you'd love it when you realise how many mangas there actually are in the db :D

And my plans for this weekend consists of eating, sleeping, going out for a couple of hours tonight, but I'll prolly be back around 10-11pm. Going up early tomorrow and I partied last weekend so I'm fine. :)
I actually know how much it is, well, not the exact amount, but I would still love to do it. :p

No I probably won't do anything besides that :lmao gonna chill but thats ok for me. Was also partyin last we and actually wanted to continue this one by checking out some new clubs, but gonna skip this time cuz of the weather and do that next week then ;)
Why? I mean, there's snow and all, but it's not bad weather right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The club we wanna go next is 80km from here, its too risky to go there by night, dude. the streets the hell at this season, especially at night.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hmm, well.. go on foot then? :p

That would take a couple of pounds of or so, you want that, right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah I'm totally fatass yo!
oh btw. you know that Dutch Öko club whatever? I think you know what I mean, dontcha? is it far from where you live?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Do you mean, Club Watt? The world-wide first Öko-Disco?

Or something like that.. It's in Rotterdam, so yeah, it's kind of fare from where I live. Like 3 hours with the train.. or 2 if I'm lucky..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
yeah Watt, that's it I think. However I totally regret not being in a single club while my trip to Amsterdam. I bet there are tons of great one's over there. Too bad but meh. One of my friends was nonaged at that time and everyone was more into the smoking shit and the red light district anyway :D

Also a street enterainter was saying one of three guys in Amsterdam are gay, so lul :D

How many km is Rotterdam away from you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
He was probably gay himself and was trying to get some foreigner action. :eyeroll

Uhm, I checked it with this routeplanner, and if I go from centrum to centrum it'll be 212km.
But I checked "Fastest Route", so yeah..
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Anyways.. plans for the weekend, anyone?
Same as Imperium :amuse

:yelling Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching on on on!
:shakefist


:XD
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Arsenal vs Manchester United.

That is pretty much my WHOLE weekend.
Football? I've never been into football too much. I used to play it when I was younger, but never anything serious. If I liked running, I'd probably like it, haha!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top