No, you need to learn more.You need to learn your own language it seems. Either works
Saying someone is strong but not smart is cocky?
Lift a couch? Not a large or too long one for very long since the size is awkward.
That's not judgmental, that's being observant![]()





Well I am. Physical strength usually isn't a matter of opinionYes, because you still admitted to be strong.
Can you lift a llama?
This shows that I am more observant than you.![]()


You don't need to die to feel pain.Suffer =/= killing![]()
mhm - yeah true story ~~You don't need to die to feel pain.
It's funny to see you falling every time I tease you.Well I am. Physical strength usually isn't a matter of opinion![]()
Idk, 500 kilos? You durty mind, I'm a saint!Can I lift a llama? How much do they usually weigh?..............wait....what kind of question is that you perv?!![]()

Because you said that when you judge me you're being observant, so if I'm so judmental, actually I'm very observant.What shows that you're more observant than me?

Are you a doctor?I kinda struggle lifting patients that weigh a bit over 200 pounds which is over 99 kilo's i think.

But you just said you were going to try to kill me...You don't need to die to feel pain.
You have room to talkIt's funny to see you falling every time I tease you.![]()

That's way high. It says 250-400 lbs (100-200 kgs) online. I can lift that on the lower end sure. But at the higher end I might but not for longIdk, 500 kilos? You durty mind, I'm a saint!![]()

Yeah but we don't live under the same rulesBecause you said that when you judge me you're being observant, so if I'm so judmental, actually I'm very observant.![]()

I can change my mind, ok?But you just said you were going to try to kill me...

Same to you.You have room to talk![]()

You can be an athlete and go to the Olympic Games!That's way high. It says 250-400 lbs (100-200 kgs) online. I can lift that on the lower end sure. But at the higher end I might but not for long![]()
Course we do! Same world, same rules.Yeah but we don't live under the same rules![]()

No - wished though i have some doctors in the family... I'm working as an emt, ambulance work.Are you a doctor?![]()
Cooool!!! You must feel a lot of adrenaline, and feel like the king of the road in an ambulance! Don't you?No - wished though i have some doctors in the family... I'm working as an emt, ambulance work.

Ahah...so you acquiescedI can change my mind, ok?![]()

...same to youSame to you.![]()

There's plenty of athletic/strong people who aren't in the OlympicsYou can be an athlete and go to the Olympic Games!![]()

We do? I thought you live in a world were you're a llama and your dog might sing?Course we do! Same world, same rules.![]()

You really mean - made to be submissive or to the act of submission.acquiesced![]()

That definition implies unintended thingsYou really mean - made to be submissive or to the act of submission.![]()

That definition implies unintended things![]()


No, I just gave up for a moment.Ahah...so you acquiesced :3

But you could. u.uThere's plenty of athletic/strong people who aren't in the Olympics![]()
Is the same world, the same world that a bear dance and cook.We do? I thought you live in a world were you're a llama and your dog might sing?![]()
